Surprise Motherf*cker

⌈It's Just A Four Letter Word⌋

 



Surprise Motherf*cker
November 27th



 

Unlike KiSe's idea of spending several hours of rolling around in the snow, the rest of the JeonSang students had split into groups and decided to inspect the blocks of their chosen major's and then do a little exploring. Along the way, both SeHun and JongIn had turned up and been filled in about the latest mishap; JunMyeon was able to go to the bathroom without . instigating any more world wars and BaekHyun, with some amateur sleuthing of his own, had found out that Lu Han was indeed their Head of House, along with some other interesting information. It wasn't difficult to find someone who knew of the man, it was just finding the right person to ask without coming across as a stalker.

Lu Han had attended Gangwon since he was seventeen. He had been born in China and due to his near-genius grades and exceptional ways when dealing with people, his teachers had nominated him for a placement at the school for the privileged. Lu Han, like JunMyeon, was one of those people who could get along with anyone, but found it hard to make real friends for themselves. That was, a couple of years ago when the twenty three year old was put in charge of trouble-student Wu YiFan and his long-time buddy, Huang ZiTao. Since having those two under his charge, Lu Han had not only kept his concrete spot in the top 2 grade-wise, but he also seemed to live his life a little happier.

It was odd though, the guy had no enemies. BaekHyun knew that no matter how great someone was, just like himself, there was always someone that disliked you. Not for Lu Han though...Apparently.


13:45

The snow had eased up some since yesterday, but the temperature had dropped at least four degrees. Wrapped up in a thigh skimming cable knit sweater, EunAh heaved a deep breath and watched it condense like smoke into the frigid air. The dancer had spent her free time alone, rather than with the others. After picking up a new notebook and a novella that was on sale from the campus supply store, the twenty two year old had wandered off track while inspecting her new items. Even after checking the map in the small café which was well out of the way, she wasn't quite sure where she was and it was beginning to get dark.

Walking over to the bench a few yards away, the petite girl took a seat. Putting her stuff in her over-sized leather purse, the young woman retrieved her phone. Looking over the screen, the dancer let out a dismayed whine at the 'no signal' icon.

"What are you doing out here, EunAh Ssi?"

Almost squeaking from shock, the female who thought she was alone gripped her chest and squeezed her eyes shut. "You scared me." She looked back over her shoulder and at JunMyeon making his way over with a smile.

"I’m sorry." He walked around the bench and sat beside the girl who was there first. “That wasn’t my intention.”

"I got..." Her voice lowered. "A bit lost..." She admitted shyly.

Resting the two take-out coffee cups that were in his hands on either knee, the business major tilted his head with a confused hiss. "Me too. I looked at the map and everything." He laughed at his own dopiness and the female beside him tried not to find the similarity too funny.

"I saw you in the queue but I couldn’t catch up right away. You looked cold, so I got you a coffee." He handed over one of the cardboard cups and EunAh hesitated to take it. "You shouldn't walk around without a proper coat." Sticking his now free hand in his coat pocket, he held out a palm full of sugar sachets and pots of cream.

Not wanting to seem rude, the brunette accepted the drink and took two packets of sugar and cream. "I don't like to be closed in." She wrapped her fingers around the hot cup and inhaled the fresh scent gently steaming up towards her face.

"Oh..." The business major inched away slightly and rested his hands on his lap awkwardly. Silence found the pair staring out over the tranquil setting of what was supposed to be their new school. "Say-" JunMyeon tried to restart the conversation, but EunAh also had the same idea.

"-About-"

Nodding his head, the slightly older male turned to face the dancer better. "Go ahead."

Twiddling the industrial bar in her ear with her free hand, the brunette murmured. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier." Her eyes landed on her feet.

"Why," JoonMyun raised his brows in surprise. "it wasn't anything to do with you."

Only now feeling the cold truly get to her, EunAh tensed up and tightened her grip on her drink. "It must be nice to have your sister around..."

Itching the top of his cheek with his index finger, the older of the pair answered honestly. "She's hard work."

Facing straight ahead, yet not actually looking at anything, EunAh's numbness grew. "But at least she's there for you." The fingers around her cardboard cup constricted.

"That's true, I suppo-" The trickle of heat beside JunMyeon shut him up and caused him to snap to attention.

"Ah! Shhh..." Scorching coffee dripped from EunAh's hands. On her feet, the dancer shook her hands with her fingers spread in instinct.

"Oh, crap." Without thinking, the man beside her shot up and took her hands in his own. Using the edge of his t-shirt to get rid of the majority of the mess, the older male questioned with worry. "Are you okay?" Getting no reply, the brunet glanced up to see what was the matter. JunMyeon's eyes landed on his company's face and he froze at the expression before him.

Registering what was happening, EunAh pulled back. “It’s already dark." Turning away embarrassed, the dancer snatched up her bag. "We should get back. “

With his hands left up at waist height, JunMyeon asked in confusion. "Aren't you hurt?"

Scraping some of the snow from on top of the decorative hip-height divider to cool the reddened skin of her hands, EunAh answered as she began walking. "It just stings a bit."


Perched on one of the wooden chairs at the dining table in the girl's common space, OkCha sat with her legs crossed Indian style while she listened to JangMi play a soft melody on an acoustic guitar which she had borrowed from the music department. Hot water bottle resting on her lap over the dark grey skater skirt she was wearing for the night, the fine arts major exerted the utmost attention into what she was writing. Comparing the two postcards she had out in front of her, the country girl hummed in thought and quickly added another row of kissed to each.

Earlier, she had bought a couple of postcards with pretty photography of the university's landscapes in order to keep her Grandmother and parents up to date with what she was doing. As far as she knew, her parents didn't know that she'd been selected for the program, but it was most likely that her Maw would let them know when they gave their daily call. Finishing up with scrawling down the addresses, OkCha stretched her arms above her head and arched her back with a yawn. Just as she'd picked up her cup and took a sip of her tea, the bedroom door behind her clicked open.

Ria spoke as she stood in the doorway to hers and InHyeon's room in skimpy, lace lingerie. "Which one?" She held up two dresses on hangers at shoulder height.

OkCha almost spat her tea out because she thought the woman was actually . "Ack! Oh-"

JangMi glanced up from strumming the guitar on her knee to see the options and plucked the wrong note. "Put some ing pants on." Her bare features construed at the slim figure in underwear standing around without a care.

The main door to the common room burst open and in bustled three of their fellow male students. "Oh-wow-sorry-" ChanYeol spluttered and sharply turned his head away from the younger woman in her underwear.

"Definitely the silver one." BaekHyun smirked and sent the woman a wink as he took notice of the figure hugging lingerie and the delicate infinity sign tattooed on her ribs below her left .

"Silver one it is." Saying nothing more, the auburn haired female swayed her hips seductively and returned to the privacy of the bedroom.

Tongue poking out from between his lips, the music major's eyes followed Ria's curves as she slinked. "Need a hand?"

Not giving the man the satisfaction of looking back, the female business major threw her hand up lazily as she s around the door. "I'm good, thanks."

The main door hadn't even shut when KiSe was heard shouting from down the corridor. "I already told you no." She yelled and the infectious laugh of JongDae followed.

"Come on, you have to tell me." The man whined childishly through his chuckling.

"I don't have to tell you jack ." And just like that, the redhead and her rabble were now present.

Once he had seen the redhead had walk through the door with JongDae and JongIn following close behind, MinSeok furrowed his brows in wonder. "What are you talking about?" He finally took a seat on one of the sofa's and looked between the trio expectantly.

Flinging her neon yellow purse aside, KiSe slumped down beside the eldest and whined. "He's trying to get me to tell him how our game of truth and dare went." Huffing, the psychology major's head fell back onto the plush sofa back.

"Oh..." JangMi looked away and shuddered. "No." Her blank look of horror made the men even more curious.

Standing in front of the pair on the couch, JongDae shouted excitedly. "You talked about us, didn't you?"

"Of course we did." KiSe told flatly as she waved her hand without even looking up.

"Uwahh~" JongDae threw himself down on the foot stool and flopped around like an octopus being electrocuted.

JongIn looked around and found the occupants to be lacking. "Where are the others?"

Packing her stationary away, OkCha recalled what she'd been told. "JunMyeon Oppa and EunAh Unnie are out, Ria Ssi is prancing around her room in her , and I don't know where InHyeon Unnie and the others are."

"If they're not back in five, I'll call them." KiSe told as she rigidly slid to her left and onto her side while remaining in the same sitting position.

Over on the other side of the richly coloured space, ChanYeol was snooping around the antique glass fronted unit. "What's with the stash?" He peered back at the women when he counted a good fifteen types of booze. He shouldn’t even be surprised.

"What do you mean?" JangMi paused her playing and glanced back at the giant.

ChanYeol moved aside for everyone to see the stock. "There's no need." He shook his head as he tried to decide which drink to pick even though he hadn’t received any prompting to do so.

Ria reappeared to the group with her hands on her hips over the backless, metallic mini dress. Grinning, the auburn haired woman made for the bottles lined up. "There's every need."

Rolling off the couch like something from a horror movie, KiSe groaned. "I'm going to get changed.”

As the weight rolled off of his lap, MinSeok instinctively reached out to catch the falling body. “Don’t wear stupid shoes; we can’t get cabs out here and I heard from the Professor that the weather’s going to be really bad tonight.”

“You’re so reliable.” KiSe groaned as she used the furniture to steady her venture to the bathroom.

Leaning down as she passed the back of the sofa, Ria rested her elbow for a brief moment. “How are you not married yet, MinSeoggi-Yah?” Holding a bottle of vodka in one hand, she nodded upwards to ChanYeol tracing his fingers along the different types of glasses. “You’re too clean for the fact you get along with everyone, but we never see you lose your temper. You never seem unnerved.” her glossed lips, the redhead grinned as she put her face close to his. “Let me call you Daddy.”

Not even blinking, the addressed plucked the bottle from the woman’s hand. Unscrewing the top, he leaned his head back. “It’s called a long time spent with unpredictable ladies.” Putting the neck of the bottle to his lips, he downed three chugs. Passing it back, he smiled at the woman lounging beside his shoulder. “If you’re trying to bait me, you’ll have to be a lot smarter than to just throw opportunity and a bit of cleavage at me.”

Quirking her brow, Ria rolled up into a standing position. Chuckling, she necked the booze as she flapped her free hand. “I knew you were the husband type.”

Looking at the screen of his phone, he grinned. “I’ll take that as a compliment.”

Lurching forward, JongDae, BaekHyun, and ChanYeol clambered at the man’s ankles. “Teach us, please, Hyung.”

Getting up, OkCha nudged the other female who was least likely to dress up. “We’d better hurry.”


 

19:25

A few drinks later and those who hadn't previously changed into their outfits for the night had done so and were now on their way to the location. InHyeon was still missing, but at least the eldest woman had helped them out by messaging them a map to the apparent club where they were supposed to be meeting Lu Han and the others. Travelling by foot took longer than expected, but they'd eventually made it to the right place. That was, after traipsing down an eerie woodland passage and over an old bridge. By this point, they were around almost thirty minutes’ walk between campus and Lord knows how far from the nearest city.

Huddled by the main entrance to a refurbished, gigantic church donning a neon sign stating 'The Hunter', the JeonSang students paused in the cold evening air and thumping music emitting from the two story building. "Should we wait for the others?" JunMyeon asked, unsure of whether it was okay to go in by themselves.

Dismayed and cold as she stood there in a white bandage mini dress, KiSe pulled the collar of her lime green leather jacket up around her neck as if it'd help. "Yeon said she'd be here soon, and to go ahead." Tapping her stilettoed feet to keep the blood running, the redhead groaned in hopes someone would make a decision to go inside.

"Hyung, you go first." Jacket-less BaekHyun gave JunMyeon an encouraging nudge towards the door, also feeling the winter chill.

"Let's just go in." MinSeok shook his head and squeezed past the two men on the verge of bickering. Taking the cold brass handle of the stained glass door, the eldest gave it a shove and walked into the warm, narrow foyer.

The group of twelve shuffled into the space lit by an amber glow filled with the stink of old wood and down the only passageway, which was a few stairs leading upwards. A sweet scent of cocktails and appetizers grew stronger as they ventured further inside. Upon making it to what could only be the main space, foil streamers and balloons spanned the ceiling and support pillars. The sleek decor of the establishment was masked by the amount of people crammed into it; the place was packed.

"Surprise!" Those who were already occupying the club yelled at the newcomers. The group of Temps froze at the sight of the building filled with their fellow students holding up their glasses in congratulations.

Standing at the front of the party goers, Lu Han smiled welcomingly. "Happy Birthday, Park ChanYeol Ssi." He bowed his head slightly.

Eyes straight ahead on the people he didn't even know wishing him happy birthday, ChanYeol whispered through a concrete grin. "Hyung, what should I do?"

Mirroring his giant junior's expression, JunMyeon hissed. "Just keep smiling."

YiXing, who was stood slightly behind the pair at the front, patted his hands down on either man’s shoulder. "Smile and wave boys, smile and wave."


 



Updated: 4th January 2019 - 20:21