Chapter 4 --- We meet...

GoodBye My Prince [ Hiatus]

Princess Shin Hye is silently seating in the corner of her bed thinking what could she do in her upcoming birthday. She’s not happy because her parents won’t be here for her birthday. It’s only 5 days before she turn to 21, the right age for a princess to marry. She went to Prince Yoo Chun’s room, her brother, to find him sleeping peacefully. Being a very kind and understanding sister, she jumped on top of him awakening him immediately.

 

      “Good Morning Chunnie! ^___^” Princess Shin Hye greeted while still on top of him.

      “Noona! I’m still sleeping..” Prince Yoo Chun said and then pouts.

      “Oh come on, I don’t have anybody to talk to here. You know, it’s my birthday in 5 days and I don’t know how should I celebrate it.” Princess Shin Hye said while getting off her brother.

      “Right! It’s your birthday so you should celebrate it the way you want. I’m a boy noona, I don’t know how you girls celebrate your birthdays.” Prince Yoo Chun said.

      “But-“ Princess Shin Hye stopped because of a knock on the door.

      “Prince Yoo Chun, Princess Krystal is here along with her brother. She wants to see you” Hye Rin said.

      “Please send her at the Living Room. We’ll be there shortly. Thank you.” Prince Yoo Chun said, his eyes lighting up like fireworks. Hye Rin walks away to entertain the guests.

      Princess Shin Hye and Prince Yoo Chun immediately followed Hye Rin to the Living Room and saw Princess Krystal.

      “Eonnie!! I missed you!” Princess Krystal greeted Princess Shin Hye.

      “I missed you too dongsaeng ^__^” Princess Shin Hye hugged Princess Krystal.

      “You missed my sister, how about me?” Prince Yoo Chun said pouting.

      “Of course I missed you! Hahaha” Princess Krystal said and Prince Yoo Chun kissed her.

      “Hey, saeng, I thought you’re with your brother? Where is he? I haven’t seen him since we met you.” Princess Shin Hye asked.

      “Oh he’s probably on his way up. He talked shortly with the people here.” Princess Krystal answered.

 

      They sat down in the couch and talked happily with each other. Shin Hye and Krystal teaming up to irritate Yoo Chun. They are so happy when Prince Yong Hwa arrived.

 

      “I hope I’m not disturbing you guys. Prince Yong Hwa imnida, older brother of Princess Krystal” Prince Yong Hwa said and bows.

      “Oppa! Guys, this is my brother. ^_^” Princess Krystal said going to her brother and offering him a seat beside Princess Shin Hye.

      “Oppa, this is Eonnie Shin Hye and my fiancé Yoo Chun.” Princess Krystal said.

      “Nice meeting you” Prince Yong Hwa said.

      “Nice meeting you too. Welcome to the Park Kingdom. We haven’t seen you since we met Krystal.” Princess Shin Hye welcomed and then bows.

      “That’s because I don’t get out much of our castle. But because my little sister asked me to accompany her in coming here, I said yes and besides, I haven’t met the person who captured my sister’s heart.” Prince Yong Hwa said smirking.

      “It’s a pleasure to meet you. Prince Yoo Chun imnida. I want to tell you that I have a clear and good intention for your sister and I’m giving you my word that I won’t hurt her. I wish to have your blessing in marrying Krystal.” Prince Yoo Chun said confidently.

      “Don’t worry, I know you won’t hurt her. Cause if you will, I assure you, Jung Kingdom will declare war with your kingdom.” Prince Yong Hwa said.

 

      All of them laughed and sat down. Because the Jung siblings just saw Prince Yong Hwa today, they have many questions with him that Prince Yong Hwa answered happily.

~~~~~~~

Princess Shin Hye’s POV

      While talking with him, I sensed how nervous my brother is. But I know that he’s doing all he can to prove that he is serious with Krystal. It’s our first time meeting him and I don’t really know what he’s like. As I observe him, I noticed how serious he is and how introvert he is. Chunnie is getting nervous and nervous as time passes by so I squeezed his hand and he visibly relaxes a little.

~~~~~~~

Prince Yoo Chun’s POV

      It’s my first time meeting him and I’m really nervous about what will be his first impression to me. I tried my best to show him how sincere I am with his sister. While talking to him, I knew that once I hurt Krystal, I will really regret it.

~~~~~~~

Prince Yong Hwa’s POV

      It’s my first time seeing the family of Krystal’s fiancée. In fact, it’s also my first time to see her fiancée. I already talked to some of their people to find out if they are running and managing their kingdom very well and it turned out that they are exceptionally good at it. I saw how Krystal’s eyes shine every time she looks at Yoo Chun’s face. I know she’s happy with him and as her brother, I will definitely support her. Looking at Yoo Chun’s sister, Princess Shin Hye, I’m bewildered why she hasn’t been engaged. I princess as beautiful as her should have many suitors.

~~~~~~~

Princess Krystal’s POV

      I’m not nervous with oppa here with me. I’m confident that he will like Yoo Chun’s family because they are really good persons. I’m happy to see that my brother has a smile that never left his face. Knowing him, I know he’s very amused and happy with what is happening now. I know that he will support me and he will see that Yoo Chun has a clear intention of me.

 

Soooooooorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy for the very late and boring update. I've been busy with my schoolworks and has a problem with my grades. But thank you for still subscribing to my story. Love you guys! ^__^ I appreciate it.