B u l l e t # 16.

She's A Gun.

I feel bad for the slow updates. It's just graduating high school is a pain in the . But look at Jessica, daaamn.
Anyway, enjoy!



“Out of all days you had to choose the coldest one to spend in the park.” I comment as I join Jessica on the bench and look at the frozen pond in front of us.
“I just needed to escape from the apartment for a while.”
“Why? You seem to love the place.”
“I do, it’s just.. Kris and I got into a fight.”
“And so you ran away from the problem?”
“Just for now.” Jessica sighs as she tilts her head back.
“Well want to tell me what happened? I was told by some pretty lady named Jessica that I’m pretty good listener.” I grin as she chuckles
“Remember when I told you about that Kris’s friend that I met when we were out for coffee?”



“And so we meet again. Guess my wish to never see you again didn’t come true.” I say as I frown at the petite redhead on the other side of the door step.
“I’m delighted to see you again as well. But I’d rather see Kris.”
“Well you’re going to have to try your luck next time, because he isn’t here at the moment.” I shoot a fake smile at Clara and try to close the door but her hand stops it.
“Well then what are you doing at his apartment?”
“Didn’t he tell you?
“Tell me what?”
“From now on this is my apartment as well. Unfortunately for you that means no more quality time with Kris.”
“You can’t stop Kris from meeting with me.” She frowns.
“And I don’t plan on it. But I don’t want to see anyone unpleasant in my apartment and by unpleasant I mean you and your cheap perfume.” I say as Clara scoffs.
“Oh really? Because Kris seems to like it. “
“Well Kris also seems to like spending time with you, so I guess he doesn’t have the best taste in the world.”
“Well he is dating you so it is no surprise.”
“Oh wow, that hurt me so much. You know what? I think I’ll go lay down and cry myself to sleep.Therefore I say goodbye.” I smile and shut the door just in time to hear the bathroom door open.
“Do we have someone over?” I hear Kris ask.
“No, just someone who was lost. So don’t worry sweetie, you can strut in all your glory all you want. Believe me, I don’t mind.” I smile cheekily as I enter the bathroom and lean onto the washing machine.
“But won’t I get lonely being the only one? I think somebody should keep me company.” He says as he wraps a towel around his waist and applies shaving foam.
“Maybe next time.” I utter a chuckle and watch him shave.
He stops his movements and catches my eye in the mirror. “You’re unusually quiet. Is something wrong?”
“Maybe. Have you been completely honest with me?” I ask and continue to watch him as he washes his hands and turns around to look at me.
“Okay, I must have done something for your mood to change so quickly. So what is it?”
“Clara came by. Nice shade of lipstick she has. Reminds me of the one that I saw on your shirt.”
“Clara came by? Why didn’t you tell me about this before?”
“Because you were in the shower.”
“You mean she was here now?”
“Yes. Probably came here to ask you to take her out on one of your little dates.”
“Whoa, whoa, whoa. What is that about?” he asks and I shrug. “Are you implying that I’m cheating on you with her?”
“I don’t know. I didn’t think so until you lied to me about that lipstick stain on your shirt.”
“I didn’t lie to you. I just didn’t tell you who it was from.”
“Not telling the whole truth is still lying.”
“Well you’re not that innocent either. You could’ve told me that Clara was here and not lie to me that someone got lost.”
“Oh I’m sorry. Next time she comes by I’ll lit up some candles and make you two a romantic dinner. Would you like your steak rare or medium rare?”
“What are you getting so angry for? Nothing is happening between me and her.”
“Well should I just keep quiet and let her step over me?”
“What are you even talking about? Stop being so ignorant and listen to what I’m saying.”
“I can’t, because I’m not sure wherever you’re telling the truth or not.”
“I am. So stop being a god damn drama queen.”
“Fine, I’ll go be a drama queen somewhere else.” I say as I walk out of the bathroom to put on my shoes and coat and leave the apartment.




"Should I say something?"
"If it will be something about me being dramatic then I'd rather not hear it."
"But don't you trust him?"
"I do, but I'm mad. I'm mad at him for not telling me. It just makes me question him. It makes me wonder that maybe he is hiding something from me."
"Maybe he knew that if he told you that it was from Clara you would get mad?"
"Maybe."
We observe the children skating on the frozen pond in front of us in silence until it gets interrupted by Jessica's phone ringing.
"Is it Kris?" I ask as she checks the caller and turns off her phone.
"Yeah."
"Why didn't you answer him?"
"I think I'll let him suffer for a little longer. You know what they say, there's no love without pain."