Eight

Best of Both World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

YG Office

 

YG Sajangnim calls an emergency meeting regarding the recent incident involving Dara in one of the Bigbang's scheduled promotions.

 

 

"Dara are you okay now? On behalf of the whole YG family I am deeply sorry for what happened, I didn't thought that those baseless rumors could lead some fans into hurting you"YG said as soon as everyone involve are inside his office.

 

 

 

A week ago the Bigbang started their formal promotion for their comeback they had their tv guestings, fan meeting and mall shows where the unfortunate incident happened during the program while everyone in Bigbang except TOP is busy in their performance on stage some fans manage to sneak inside the backstage and corner Dara were she has been called with different names such as "homewrecker", "ambitious third party" and the like. They even hurt her physically... the said girls called themselves loyal kikogon supporters who came to hate dara for having a close relationships with every bigbang members especially jiyong.

 

 

 

"I'm okay now sajangnim, I only got few scratches nothing serious happened that I can't handle" Dara said with a smile to lessen the tension inside the office.

 

 

 

"Mianhe Baby noona, I wasn't able to save  you , If only I was there at that time those fugly es will surely get it from me" Seungri said

 

 

 

"Aigoo baby panda you can't do that, we cannot risk the possibility of involving you guys in some scandals just because of this petty issues." Dara said as he pats the head of Seungri...

 

 

 

"Dara is right Seungri, so in order to pacify this so call kikogon fandom and to protect Dara away from them, I decided to put out Dara as your stylist to prevent this kind of incident again." YG explain.

 

 

 

"But sajangnim that is unfair, Dara is just doing her job, why do she have to suffer the consequences alone" Jiyong said in protest which earn a nod from Dae and Tae.

 

 


 

"I know I'm being quite unfair with her jiyong, but this is the only thing I could think of to protect her and you guys as well" YG said.

 

 

 

 

"There could be something else aside from this sajangnim"Seungri whined.

 

 

 

"If there is something else, then enlighten me" YG suggested and with that the boys started brainstorming.

 

 

 

"Let Dara be my personal stylist then, since I have my own appointments and schedules outside Bigbang,  dara would be a great help to me" TOP said for the first time who has been extra quite eversince they got a call for this meeting.

 

 

 

After TOP suggested that Dara should be his personal stylist the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter