Twenty

Best of Both World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seung Hyun POV

 

I am busy goofing aroung with the boys at Teddy hyung's studio when I received a messege that Eun Hye will personally visit me here to sign some pollaroid printed photos we had during the magazine photoshoot since we got some warm reviews from the teaser photos the magazine released days ago the marketing team of the magazine taught we should attached personally signed photos for the first 100 copies that will be sold as an act of appreciation.

 

 

As soon as Eun hye arrived we immediately sign the photos  and out of nowhere I decided to asked Eun hye one of my solo photo to just give to me for the reason of I am planning to put it on Dara's planner which she always used. And that when Eun Hye started to teased and bully me for acting as a lovesick teenager... She still doesn't know that Dara is already my girlfriend.

 

 

I am still busy arguing and defending myself from the series of bullying Eun Hye when the loud annoying voice of Seungri resonated throughout the studio.

 

 

"Baby noona!!! I miss you!!!" he greeted and before I could even stop him he already cage my beautiful girlfriend with a tight hug. Unbelievable! I'm the boyfriend here but I couldn't even hug her in public! I swear if this rat will continue to hug her like this I will cut those filty arms of his!~

 

 

"Hello boys, did you miss me?" Aigoo babe! don't smile at them! Only look and smile at me!

Damn! what's wrong with this boys I know that Dara is from New York so its only normal for her to hug someone as sign of greeting. But! heol!~ since when this boys became comfortable in western style of greetings to love this kind of skinship?!!!!!

 

 

"Anneyeong Yoon Hye ssi"

 

 

I am busy mentally killing my brothers from different mother for being too comfortable in hugging my girl when I realized my baby didn't even greeted me, heol!~ she didn't even looked at me? Did I do something wrong?

 

 

Yah! don't tell me your not going to sit beside me?! I frustratedly thought.  I am about to dragged her to sit with me when she started to shout because Jiyong's dog, Gaho her foot. Yah! gaho!!!shhhooo! that's mine! every part of my baby is mine!!! shooo!!! shhoooo!!!

 

 

I am expected her to be in my arms any seconds now the moment she started to run. But ! she just pass by me!!! and when I looked on left. Double ! there she is in the arms of Jiyong!!!

 

"Kyyyyaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!Jiyong save me!!!!!!!!!! that dog will eat me!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

Okay! that's it!!! the hell will lose any moment now!!!!  The last time I check I am the boyfriend here!!! Those cute and y arms of her should be cling into me not on Jiyong!!! That cute y voice of her should shout for my name not Jiyong! God damnit!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter