Nineteen

Best of Both World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day

Incheon International Airport.

 

"I can't believe this! You sneak out again during your schedule?" Dara nagged Woo Bin

 

 

"Aigoo Dara yah what's new? we use to do this a lot back home, sneaking out of scheduled photoshoot and running away between rehearsals"

 

 

"tsk...tsk..tsk... FYI Mr. Kim Woo Bin yes we do sneak out in between our schedules but we never sneak outside the country! Pabo! what do you think of South Korea and New York? a mere one bus ride? Coming here with only your passport then the very next day your dragging me here in the airport because your going home?"

 

 

"Stop being a nagger please it doesn't suit you, if I know you are just gonna miss me"

 

 

"Yes I'm gonna miss you, you pabo!" and dara can't help but to be a little emotional she really miss him and everyone back there.

 

 

 

Good Afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 089B to New York. we are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to being boarding at this time. Please have your boarding and identification ready. Regular boarding will being in approaximately five minutes thank you.

 

 

"Oh that's my flight"

 

 

"I'll miss you Bin ah"

 

 

"I will miss you too Sandy, oh before I forget. Congratulations for finishing your course with flying color!" and handed Dara  a white envelope.  The moment Dara saw what's inside she can't help but to cry. Its a letter that tells her that just qualified as one of the contestant for the prestigeous contest for young designers like her which is only held every 2 years.

 

 

"H-how?"

 

 

"I asked your professors and some of your classmates for letters of recommendation that I used to apply you for contest next month."Woo Bin said and smile

 

"Thank you...Thank you bin ah your really the best"Dara said and hug him.

 

"Lets get "The Empire" back together"Dara just nod from soo much happiness. THE EMPIRE is a clothing line her late mom started years ago, but due to some unfortunate events and some cunning people she thought are family friends betrayed her and her father they lost it and the only way to have it  back is to win the contest  aside from buying the share of stocks.

 

 

"I hate to say this but I really have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter