Eleven

Best of Both World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I like her"

 

 

 

"I REALLY REALLY LIKE HER!"

 

 

 

 

"Feeling better?"Bom asked, but TOP remain silent or rather he didn't heard her for his heart is beating so loud and so fast but he is surprisingly feeling lighter after his confession, he is indeed feeling good right now.

 

 

 

 

"See, it wasn't so bad to be honest about your feelings, I mean you can set aside the COOL TOP once in a while" Bom said.

 

 

 

 

"I need to go"TOP said  as he pickup all the things he needed one by one.

 

 

 

 

"Where do you think your going?"Bom asked as she rushed to block his way by streching her arms on both sides.

 

 

 

 

"Noona, I need to see her, I can't work properly knowing that at this very moment she is with a another guy"he said desperately.

 

 

 

"what about your photoshoot?"

 

 

 

 

"Do you want sajangnim to kill both of us if you abandon your own photoshoot?"

 

 

 

 

"No! You can't go, you have to finish your photoshoot first!"Bom insist.

 

 

 

 

"Noona!" TOP said whose getting frustrated by the minute.

 

 

 

 

"Come on TOP finish your photoshoot first, after all only I know where exactly Dara is"Bom state the obvious since the ever slow TOP haven't even afford to asked Dara number.

 

 

 

 

Realizing that Bom is as stubborn as he is and won't take no as an answer, TOP settled himself at the couch inside his wardrobe area, and silently killing himself for not getting Dara's number.

 

 

 

"Good boy! so as your reward I will call Dara right now to asked where she is so that we could go there right after your photoshoot"she saidd and dialled dara's number.

 

 

 

"Yoboseyo"

 

.........

 

"Oh Dara, hows your day?"

 

 

..........

 

 

 

"Chinca?"

 

 

 

........

 

 

 

 

"omo?! your going on a ice cream date?"then  secretly glancing at the dejected TOP.

 

 

......

 

 

 

" can I go there as a third wheel?"

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

"Really? then I'll see you in a while...ppyong!" Bom said and ended the call.

 

 

 

After Bom ended the call, she plan to tease TOP even further but to her surprise the lovesick boy is silently crying and emmitting a deadly aura.

 

 

" Aigoo, TOP ssi, noona is only kidding okay, Dara is not on a date, she is actually finishing her final project in the university with my friend who happen to be a good photographer"Bom explain and feeling a little guilty, but TOP didn't heard her for what keep on ringing on his mind is the fact that Dara is on a date right now..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo! this photos are really beauti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter