Twenty-three

Best of Both World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara slowly open the door to prevent unnecessary noise and enter the very familiar apartment. Seunghyun's apartment.

Earlier today she received a message from Daesung saying that Seunghyun caught a fever and sick. I wonder what did Yg sajangnim did to seunghyun to make him this sick.

Dara placed the ingredients on the kitchen counter she earlier before slowly making her way towards seunghyun room, she slightly peeped through the open door and saw seunghyun sleeping peacefully before she closed it again to prepare the chicken soup for him.

 

 

 

 

"Tabi~ babe wake up" tabi stirred from his sleep hearing that familiar sweet voice.

 

"B-babe? What are doing here?" he asked as he tried to sit and dara helped him

 

"Dae called me, why didn't call me instead?" as she got the towel  and started to wipe seunghyun's face.

 

"Aist! that kid! I told him not to tell you, what if you'lle catch my fever?"

 

"Thank God Dae dae didn't listened to you, because I want to take care of my super jealous boyfriend"she said

 

"I'm sorry baby..."Dara sighed sadly after a while of silence

 

Seunghyun looked at her worriedly when he suddenly felt he changed of mood. "why are you apologizing for?"

 

"because you got sick because of me..."

 

"Its not your fault that sajangnim punished me...then got sick after" he explain

 

"...B-but I got this feeling that your always feeling jealous because I'm a bad girlfriend"dara said and bit her lower lip to stop herself from tearing up.

 

"NO! don't say that! that's far from being true, your not a bad girlfriend, it was me. I didn't know I have this possessive side of me until I found you, I always want you only for myself and for some unknown reason I always find myself insecure of everyone else, thinking that I wasn't good enough for you"he confess.

 

"But you are more than good enough for me, you are the one for me seunghyun. I love you Choi Seunghyun, only you..."Dara said gave seunghyun a breathe taking kiss, hoping to make her point.

 

Seunghyun pulled out from the dara's kiss which makes dara pout. "Babe I have a fever..and I'm afraid you too will catch it if you kiss me that way" he said a little breathless.

 

"I don't care!"she grinned mischieviously before claiming seunghyun's lips again and this time top was who deepened the kiss.

 

"I guess being sick isn't that bad after all if I could get to kiss you like this"Seunghyun trying to even out his breathing said.

 

"Aigoo, I wonder what sajangnim did to you to make you sick like this" she said as she started to feed him.

 

"He did the worst thing he could possibly do babe, he dragged me to jae wook hyung's studio and had him teach me dance from ballet to break dancing, can you believe that? sajangnim know how much I detest dancing but he stayed with me the studio fo the entire 4 hours and laughed out loud at my expense, babe that old man has no heart"top sniff trying to get the sympathy of his girlfriend, while dara engulf him in a soothing embrace while playing with his hair.

 

"Babe"

 

"hmmm"seunghyun hummed suddenly feeling sleepy, maybe because of the medicines or maybe the way dara caressed his hair.

 

"Would you still loved me, if I am not Dara Park the stylist, would you still accept me?"realizing that seunghyun didn't response to her question, dara faced him and found him already sleeping. "I guess your really tired, I'll just tell you about Sandy Park next time" she whispered and sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter