Six

Best of Both World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What do you think you're doing?" Dara asked once she's out of her own trance. She realize that she is still in the arms of TOP, making her feel awkward and surprisingly comfortable?...

 

 

Having this weird thoughts, tried to squirm out of TOP grasp, but TOP didn't seem to be affected he just continue walking towards the parking lot.

 

 

His eyes bore down on her, "Do you want both of us to lose our balance here?" since she still continue to violently wiggling her body off him.

 

 

 "No! so you better put me down" she said.

 

 

"Its okay, I know it would be hard for you since you got your foot hurt, and besides I'm not really in the mood to argue so you better behave and try to tone down your voice a bit, arasso?" TOP said.

 

 

She looked at him incredulously. "Its okay?! What if some of your fans saw us in this situation? Do you think I'll still be alive until tomorrow? and your right I just hurt my foot so technically I am not totally disabled"

 

 

 

"Can't you just be grateful? I'm just trying to be gentleman here,." he just simply said

 

 

 

"Don't get me wrong TOPssi of course I am grateful with all this kindness your doing but can you atleast put yourself in my situation for you to see and realized my worries, what if some of your sasaeng fans saw us and jump into rediculous assumptions... I'm perfectly sure my life would be in complete chaos."Dara exasperately explain.

 

 

"If that is your worrying about then stop, stop thinking nonsense Dara because I promise I will protect you and would not let anyone hurt you"TOP simply reply, not realizing what kind of effect his words to dara....

 

 

On the other hand Dara kept mum, she don't know how to react on what she just heard, though she is completely aware that TOP just randomly said those words just  to calm her, still she can't help but feel her heart skip a beat. "Yah Sandara Park don't think too much about what he said, those are just empty words, remember your not that close with TOP, who knows he might be like that with everyone, so don't you dare think your someone special!" Dara told herself.

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter