Seven

Best of Both World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Good thing there's no broken bones only swollen muscles but I suggest you stay for the night dear and have a good rest" TOP's mom said after she took care of Dara's injury.

 

 

 

"Thank you ma'am and sorry for being a burden" Dara shyly said.

 

 

 

"Who said your a burden Dara? don't think like that ever again cause I am more than happy to help you"TOP's mom said as she envelop Dara into tight embrace. She can't help but to like Dara though she just met her moments ago, she just have this aura that when you looked at her you can't help but to like her.

 

 

 

"Now go back to bed and don't think of anything else, I'll just ask Seung Hyun to bring your food and some pain reliever later" she said before closing the door behind her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I like her" his mom said as soon as she joined him at the kitchen.

 

 

 

"Mom, she's just a colleague don't push it" he warned his mom who tends to like playing cupid

 

 

 

"What? I just said I like her okay?" his mom innocently say.

 

 

 

"yeah right,.. let's assume that I buy that reason of yours just to stop this non sense discussion"he said as he pick up the tray full of foods and medicines.

 

 

 

"But kidding aside my son, I never thought a rabbit would suits you well, not until now though and I'm sure your dad would definitely agree with me if he got to see her" her mom continue.

 

 

 

While Seung hyun could only shook his head with her mom stubborness.

 

 

Seunghyun made a few light knocks before entering his room.

 

 

"Feeling any better?" he ask, who receive a slight nod from Dara whose sitting at the center of his bed.

 

 

 

"Thank you for helping me back there, but seriously you don't have to do that and burden your mom" she softly said.

 

 

"Well apparently my mom don't see you like that... I wonder why?"he said as he help himself sit beside her.

 

 

 

"Maybe because your mom is so kind unlike you"she suddenly blurted out.

 

 

 

"Whoooahhh hold it right there sweetheart, have you forgetten already that I am the only one who helped you back there?"

 

 

 

"true enough, but that was the first and the only time you were nice to me, most of the time you were just looking at me as if I am some kind of alien a new species who is new to your own orbit! and who said you could call me sweetheart?" Dara said whose cheek is a bit red due to the sudden endearment TOP called her.

 

 

He grinned..."Sugar....babe...honey pot...." he continue to ,... he just love the faces and reaction she made whenever she is pissed and awkward with him...

 

 

"Will you please stop that.....your annoying you know !!!"she said.

 

 

 

"Only after you finish this babe" he said pointing at the foods he brought.

 

 

After only a few minutes Dara finish all the foods in no time...

 

 

 

"You know what? those are supposes to be our foods"he said in a teasing tone.

 

 

 

"You could have said that earlier!" she said hiding her embarassment for eating like a man,.. heck! who can blame her? the food are really delicious.

 

 

 

"hahaha...I'm just kidding you know...now drink this"he said while assisting her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter