three

Best of Both World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its been days since Dara joined Bom and Minzy in thinking of new concept that will match the new image of BIGBANG for their comeback. And today they already came up with the final designs that will be used for their MV's. And today will also be the day Dara will meet the rest of the BIGBANG members since they are scheduled to have their measurements.

 

 

"Good Morning Bom noona, Good Morning Minzy-ah"  five gorgeous guys say as they enter the dressing room.

 

 

"Good Morning Boys" Bom said

 

 

"Good Morning oppas" minzy said

 

 

"Good morning Dara," said Jiyong with a boyish grin on his face.

 

 

"By the way boys this Dara,  the stylist I'm talking about who I taught was a lost kid before..kekeke" Jiyong said to the boys.

 

 

"Omo..noona your soo cute, just like me... I'm Seungri the cutest member of BIGBANG but you can call me panda since were both cute" Seungri said as he launch himself to dara and hug the petite girl.

 

 

"Yah!!!Seungrat are you trying to suffocate Dara noona?...Noona I'm sorry abot Seungri...by the way I'm Taeyang" Taeyang said as he drag Seungri away from Dara

 

 

"Dara noona, I'm Daesung but you can call me Dae" he said as he smiled at her with me signiture eye smile.

 

 

"Hyung, aren't you gonna introduce yourself to Dara noona?" Seungri said as he notice that his hyung in on alien mode again whose mind is obviously liotering around.

 

 

"I'm sorry noona, TOP hyung is currently on planet mars an-" Seungri wasn't able to finish talking for the alien TOP whack his head.

 

 

"Ouchhh...hyung!!!" Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter