Fourteen

Best of Both World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Okay four more shots and were done with your individual shots"the photographer inform Seunghyun, they are now in a big building in Gangnam which is famous  for catering indoor photoshoots for idols like him.

 

 

 

"Wow! TOP I love your aura today, you look extra awesome today" said the photographer as he scan the photos of TOP from his cam.

 

 

 

 

 

"well you could say that I am more than inspired today"TOP meaningfully said at the happy looking photographer while he secretly wink at dara who is looking at him right now.

 

 

"excuse me hyung, I will just go to my lovely manager" Top excuse himself to a now shock photographer for his boldness in adoring his own manager

 

 

 

"What do you think manager nim? Don't you think I deserve at least a kiss for doing a great job back there?"he teased to a now equally shock dara for the great tee ohh pee wansn't so discrete when he Said the "kiss "word.

 

 

 

"Aigoo Top ssi that was daebak!!! I'm sure this is magazine would be sold out!"Dara said ignoring the stare of the people inside the studio. While seunghyun has a frown on his face the moment he heard Dara called him Top ssi again.

 

 

 

"Yah!!!!why are you calling me top ssi again? I told you its TABI for you babe"Dara choked her own saliva for TOP is especially insensitive right now, cause the moment top called her babe she is sure she has foreseen her own death in the hands of her fangirls.

 

 

"Hahahaha, forgave TOP for behaving like this, he is actually practicing a certain line from his upcoming movie"she said to the staff in the studio then glared back to oblivious alien who not aware how gravious he has done.

 

 

 

"Tabi why are you being like this?" she asked in a soft voice so no one could hear her except for top.

 

 

 

"what? I'm always like this around you"he said, which is true, he is always attentive and sweet around her, and she appreciated that of course. She is just afrai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter