five

Best of Both World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MV Shooting Location;

 

Today is the second day the Bigbang will film their MV.

 

Everyone are busy with their own respective works. All the Bigbang members together with Kiko are currently talking with the director. On the other hand Bom, Minzy and Dara are pretty much busy also with their own work and that went on for the next couple of minutes.

 

"wow...Kiko ssi is really beautiful" Dara said as she admiringly look at the said model.

 

"well apparently, everyone can look beautiful if you have a good make up artist on your side even some sushi face model can look decent with some make up on"Bom sarcastically retorted.

 

"Hey are you still mad about what happened yesterday?Dara asked since Bom is seriously pissed at Kiko for making a last minute demand for alterations in all of her wardrobes which almost lead us into canceling all our plans on that day.

 

"Yes...., Yes I'm still very mad at her, look around you Dara from the Director itself to the regular production staff are like walking on numbers around her she think too highly about herself since she got associated with Jiyong, she thinks she's a Queen Bee were in she just look like a Maggot to me" said Bom

 

"A True Prima donna if I may add"said Minzy.

 

Seeing the tension whenever they are talking about Kiko, Dara try to change the topic, she discuss with the two anything and everything under the sun for as long as it cannot be associated with kiko until someone walk behind her and cover her eyes which earn a giggle from Bom and Minzy.

 

Dara wouldn't have a hard time guessing the guy, yes guy...who's covering her eyes right now, since there are only two guys she knows who love doing this trick on her, its either the playful panda, seungri or the sweet jiyong and based from the perfume she can smell right now its obvious that its the latter. Jiyong.

 

But since she is on playful mode right now she decided to tease the Dragon...

 

"Guess who?"Jiyong said who tried to change his voice but failed miserably

 

"uhm...there's only one guy who has this soft hands that I knew,...Its no other than the most handsome member of Bigbang....Seungri..."she said while supressing her laughter.

 

"Yah! dongsaeng! don't keep on saying that Seungri is the most handsome among us, because that is seriously not true, our maknae might suffer a narcisstic syndrome from too much compliment from you" he said obviously pissed since he called Dara a dongsaeng, yes the great dragon always calls Dara a dongsaeng whenever he got pissed with Dara because of her teases.

 

"Hyung, your just jealous because my baby noona likes me more..kekeke"Seungri said who pops out of nowhere and obviously heard what dara said about him earlier...

 

"Shut up rat!"Jiyong said and glare at their maknae.

 

"Baby noona you have to be loyal to me arasso? because I promise to you I'll be more loyal to you than to our leader"Seungri said which pissed the dragon more.

 

"Arasso, no worries  I'll be forever loyal to you panda"Dara said as she pinch both cheeks of the cute Seungri.

 

"Yah rat lets go, the director is already calling us"Jiyong said and drag Seungri away from Dara...

 

 

"And you dongsaeng, I'll get back at you"Jiyong said as he playfully pointed a finger at Dara before he completely left with Seungri.

 

"Aigoo unnie your daebak, only you can pissed Jiyong oppa like that aside from Seungri"Minzy said who is obviously amused with what she saw earlier.

 

Meanwhile.

while Jiyong is busy filming his solo part for the Music Video, Kiko together with her handler approach Dara.

 

"Dara ssi can you assist Kiko with her wardrobe to get ready for her part?"Kiko's handler said.

 

"And why does it has to be dara? For your information Ms. Dara Park is a YG Stylist not some kind of Personal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter