Seventeen

Best of Both World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TOP POV

"Me???Jealous???...Of Course!!! Your mine oppa!!.." Oh my god! She's jealous! She actually likes me too!!!YAHOO!!! Your the Man!!!Seunghyun!!!hahaha... I better remind myself to call my appa later to announce that I'm getting married soon!wahhaaahha...Okay I know I am over reacting now but I really don't care what you think of me...All I care now is the fact that the girl I see my future with actually likes me too.

 

 

"Now, this is your punishment for making me jealous" Before I could actually absorb what she said a while ago since I'm busy silently spazzing earlier I find myself specially my lips being gently eaten by the drunk goddess in front of me, it even took me several blink and seconds to realize that I'm not dreaming, this is in fact the real deal! She's JEALOUS and She's KISSING me!!!

 

 

 

After overcoming my shock I return her kisses with equal passion and eagerness. Who would have thought that kisses could be this addicting or maybe not the kisses itself but the one your kissing with because Dara's lips is way too sweet and soft that I think I could kiss her forever. And this girl could really kiss its like she knows the art of seduction by heart the way her tongue teases mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA POV

I woke up feeling like a crap. My head hurts as if its gonna break into half. Damn that Soju I swear not to drink something like that ever again. Realizing the dryness of my throat I help myself out of my bed to have some hot coffee.

 

 

"Good Morning my drunkard baby" TOP greeted me  as he comfortably sitting on my couch wearing a robe and drinking coffee. And why the hell is he wearing a robe?Did he spend the night h-here?

 

"W-what are you doing here? A-and w-why are you dress like that?" I asked in panic but this guy just ignore all my questions and drag me instead in one of the couch before he went to the kitchen to get me a coffee.

 

 

"Here drink this first" he offer me a tea instead and I did.

 

 

 

"Feeling any better?"he asked and I just nod my head until I realize that he is trying to evade my questions earlier.

 

 

"Yah! Choi Seung hyun don't think that you have successfully evaded my questions earlier, you better start explaining what the hell are you doing here wearing like that?"I asked why glaring at him.

 

 

 

"You mean you don't remember anything about what happen last night?"he asked and I sadly nod my head.

 

 

 

"Yah! Sandara Park how can you do this to me? How can you forget what happen last night, how you took advantage of me?"he said acting hurt and angry at the same time making me more nervous and confused.

 

 

"What do you mean I took advantage of you?''

 

 

"well since you have bonded well with soju last night and got yourself drunk I volunteered to be the one to take you home but the moment we reach your pad you change completely you started to attack me, you pushed me to bed and ripped off my shirt you even kept on saying "Oh tabi your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter