Twenty-two

Best of Both World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Days pass and everyone in YG already know that Dara Park is now Choi Seunghyun's girlfriend and this wasn't even part of the plan since Dara wants to keep their relationship as private as possible she only wants their close friends and a few colleage to know about them but having TOP as your boyfriend makes that impossible since the great  Choi Seunghyun had the most freaking JEALOUS FRENZY moment in the pass few days that led to campaign like announcement about their relationship.

 

 

Jealousy #1 TOP vs TEDDY PARK

  Teddy's Studio

"Hey didn't your manager told you that I move your recording later after lunch?"teddy asked the newly arrive TOP

 

"He did, but since I have nothing to do I decided to just stay here"TOP said and help himself to teddy's beloved couch.

 

"Anyway hyung why did you suddenly moved our recording?"

 

"Oh, yg hyung want  me to attend a magazine interview on his behalf" Teddy explain.

 

"Teddybear!" a cheerful familiar voice echo inside the studio as soon as the door open. Revealing non other than Dara Park.

 

"Oh! Hey Dee! wassup!"teddy coolly greeted as he ruffled playfully her hair.

 

"Yah! Not my hair teddybear!"Dara said and pout which earned a laugh from the young producer

 

"Ehem!" Top faked a cough to make his presence know to his still oblivious girlfriend who seem too fond of his hyung.

 

"Oh! Hi babe! "Dara greeted him and kiss him casually on his nose like she always do before going back to teddy's side

 

"What are doing here babe?"TOP asked

 

"Yg sajangnim want me to help teddybear get ready for his magazine interview later" Dara said who is already on work mode and picking several wardrobe she brought earlier.

 

Dara being on the work mode means being oblivious to her surroundings so basically she is not aware of the sulking boyfriend on the couch and a happy teddybear who's having the time of his life silently laughing at the expense of neglected boyfriend who is obviously mentally killing him now base from the death glare he is receiving the moment he heard the petname his beloved girlfriend gave him.

 

After a few minutes of  mis and matching several clothing dara is now satisfied with whole getup she wants the young producer to wear later, she even manage to convince him to put a light makeup which she did herself.

 

"Tadah! we're done! your soo cute teddybear your full of swag!!"dara said then excuse herself immediately since she has more errands to do, forgetting the sulking boyfriend of her. Blame her work mode side.

 

 

"Hyung!"Top said and point his finger accusingly at teddy which is answered only with shrugged of his shoulder and asked "what?" innocently.

 

"Teddybear wasn't even cute petname!hmp! TABI is more special, right because I'm special" he said more of to himself while nodding like those displayed puppies you often see  in every family car

 

"Well atleast I'm cute!" teddy teased even more, enjoying the view of a sulking seunghyun who pout like five year old boy who wants his mom's attention exclusive for him only.

 

"I'm the cutest!"he said

 

"According to whom?"

 

"Of course my baby!"

 

"Since when did she said that? coz I don't recall her saying that earlier"said menacingly

 

"Everyday!"he huff

 

"oh really?"

 

"Yes! really!"

 

"I don't believe you!"

 

"But its true hyung!" top whined

 

"I'm obviously cuter than you hyung!!!"he whined even more since teddy gave him a unconvinced look.

 

"Omo! What's going on here?" Dara asked when she got back inside since there is a obvious tension between the two gentlemen specially on seunghyun part.

 

"Its nothing babe, did you forget something?"Top said and changing the subject.

 

"Ah, yes I actually forget to do this."dara said before she reach for his nape and pull him for a quick passionate kiss.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry baby I tend to forget everything when I work" she confess guiltily.

 

""Its okay baby, I totally understand, and beside teddy hyung kept me company"and smile childishly obviously the sulk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter