Tux, Dress, Action

It's A Twisted Small World.

Tux, Dress, Action

As Lauren walked into the bathroom, she found all white room everything was made out of matching white marble. The tiles, the sinks. The counters. There was 2 white sofas at the right side of the room, there was a shelf on her left side where all the lotions, body creams, body scrubs, tooth paste, gel, shampoo, everything you can possibly think of. It was like paradise for Lauren. There was a shower at the right end of the room, glass doors, clear crystal marble shower. There was even a bath tub nearby the shower, the toilet was on the left side close to the counters. And back where the white sofas stood, there was a mini fridge where they keep refreshments. Lauren widened her eyes, she started looking for what she needed. She headed to the shelf, getting a lemon fragrant shampoo. Honey Conditioner. A peach body scrub along with the peach facial scrub. With a smooth on skin lotion. She placed all on the counter, and searched for a towel.

 

Natasha walked into the washroom in shock. She adored it. “GOD! I could live in here! Just give me a mini fridge and I am set!” She glanced at the corner seeing a mini fridge. She widened her eyes, as she jogged to it. She opened it and pulled out a fresh Perrier bottle, she opened it and drank it. She sighed feeling refreshed. Natasha glanced over her shoulder, noticing a dark brown oak wood shelf. She walked over curiously, Natasha pulled open the shelf as it had a glass door sealing the objects, keeping it safe. She noticed where they kept all of the beauty products. She took out a lime body lotion, a herbal shampoo & conditioner. Green tea body scrub & facial scrub.

 

Lauren opened underneath the sink, she took a soft white towel. It felt like she was in a luxury 5 star hotel. She walked over to the bathroom door, locking it, Lauren stripped down her clothing, turning on the water. She took the beauty products placing it on the side of the shower. As she stepped into the steamy warm water, she noticed they have back massagers, head massagers that massage you while you are in the water. She immediately turned them on. Lauren started humming a SHINee ‘’Replay’’.

 

Natasha ran childish to the shower, she turned it on, preparing everything to be nearby the shower where she could reach. Tash jogged up the door, locking it. As she was over cautious wondering if someone would walk in, she double checked if the doors were locked. Natasha took her towel, putting it on a hanger by the shower. She stripped down bare, and stepped into the hot water. Someone has already left the massaging option on. Natasha smiled feeling happy.

 

The girls took their shower and both stepped out a while later from each other, Lauren took 30 minutes in the shower & Natasha took 16. Lauren turned off the water after rinsing her conditioner off of her hair. She wrapped a towel around herself and stepped out of the shower. Lauren looked around for a comb. And found around 10 different types of combs. She raised her eyebrows, reached for one and started combing her hair.

Natasha rotated her hand slightly to the left as she turned off the water. Tash took her towel, wrapped it around her. She put her right foot out of the shower stepped with one then took her left foot stepping out. Balancing the weight. Natasha sighed and looked for the combs. She spotted a wide wooden counter and opened the drawer to it. Revealing a bunch of combs. She mumbled to herself: “I’m sorry but this just got creepier by the second.” She took one comb and started combing her hair.

 

10 minutes later the girls rushed, blow drying and fixing their hair.

Natasha & Lauren put on her brand new clothes. And they opened the bathroom door. And said: “Makeup!” They left the doors open of the bathroom. & walked to the elevator. Going back to the second floor, looking for heels and makeup. They found the heels wearing it. G-D & Minho were already dressed in their tuxedo’s. G-D “I was right, Black does fit you more.” He said cockily. “No, I was right, I said it first.” Tash said pointing out facts, she nudged him playfully. Lauren looked at Minho. “Do you have any makeup?” She said hopefully. “Well, I’m sure G-D has plenty.” He said sarcastically. G-Dragon looked at Minho. “Actually, I do.” Minho widened his eyes. “Not the response I was going for, but with Kwon Ji Yong, you never know anymore! But anyways. I do have some things.” Minho walked up the stairs. Lauren followed. “And by the way you do look stunning.” Minho said to Lauren. “Thank you.“ She laughed and grinned. “Kwon! Do you have eyeliner?” Natasha asked G-D. “Of course I do, he points at himself wearing eyeliner. “Can I borrow your eyeliner?” He had a hopeful smile. “Of course, he turned around, headed to the door, reached for his bag taking out some eyeliner and handed it over to Tash. “You’re such a girl.” She said while taking the eyeliner. Natasha headed over to the mirror and started applying the makeup on.

 

Minutes later. It was 8:30. the door bell ringed and it was time to get the party on the roll. Lauren & Minho walked downstairs looking glamorous as ever, linking arms with each other. G-Dragon held his arm out for Natasha. “You mind?” He said. “Nah, not at all.” They linked arms and suddenly plenty of people started walking in. “Party time.” Lauren said.