Stalkers & Nervous Future Dates.

It's A Twisted Small World.

Chapter 4: Stalkers & Nervous Future Dates.

 

 

After Natasha had gotten home. Or in this case their hotel. She had arrived and gotten straight to bed as she was exhausted from the time zone change & the long plane ride. The next morning Lauren woke up early at 7:00AM, which was usual for her as she was accustumed to her school schedule. She woke Tash up with a song from the Korean radio station, blasting it loudly. Definitely enough to wake her up, she had thought. Natasha rolled over on her stomach, putting her pillow over her head as she groaned. Not waning to wake up. “Wake up! You have things to do” Natasha responded: “Actually, YOU have things to do.” Lauren made a deadly serious expression. “Please, enough with the Leila quotations.” Tash rolled her eyes. “After all, I am here sister.” She implied. While making herself confortable in her bed, Tash lifted up the blanket over her head and fell asleep again. Lauren narrowed her eyes, walked over to Natasha’s bed and pulled off the blanket. Leaving Natasha to shiver in cold. “I’m cold! WHY?! Oh my god, I’m dying.” Lauren chuckled evilly. “I warned you.” Lauren said while walking away to the bathroom. “No you didn’t!” Said Tash.

Natasha shivered as she felt the cold walk up her spine. She quickly sat up on her bed. Reached for her robe, she stood up, walking to the kitchen, she made a turn to the washroom, hearing Lauren in the shower. “LAUREN!” Lauren responded: “Ya?” in a higher tone as she was a bit further from Tash. “Can we eat out? I’m too lazy to make something, and we have nothing.” She pouted. Lauren responded while rinsing the shampoo off of her hair: “Um, I can make crêpes.” Tash: “Enough with the crêpes! We are in Korea! I WANT KOREAN FOOD!” Lauren: “God, calm down. We’ll go.” Natasha smiled evilly & walked away, opened her luggage taking out some new clothes. Lauren walked out of the shower afterwards with a towel wrapped around her. Tash was already wearing her new clothes. “Aren’t you going to take a shower?” Lauren said. “I’m lazy today.” Natasha said. Lauren nodded. She walked to her closet looking for good clothes to wear. “You smell nicer than usual.” Tash said suspiciously. Lauren kept a still face. “Could it be someone is going on a date?” Lauren turned around and looked at Natasha seriously. Tash gasped. “YOU ARE! Who is it?” She said. I mean, we’ve only been here for a day.” Lauren: “I move fast.” She said with a smug tone and nodded. Tash thinked: “Got it! It’s that Minho dude.” Lauren froze. “How do you know everything? Huh?! Is it a gift?” Natasha chuckled and smirked childishly. She sang: “Lauren & Minho sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G” Lauren glared and spoke: “Shut it!” Tash: “No.” she paused & ran to the door. “It’s Korean food time!” Lauren scoffed slightly. “Wow Tash, you’re going to get fat. No offence.” Natasha: “Sure I will, SURE I WILL.“ She walked out and closed the door. Lauren sighed and shook her head side to side. Lauren muttered; “All the time.” She said while getting ready.

 

Lauren & Natasha walked to a Korean restaurant where Tash saw G-Dragon. “NO!” She said, Tash put her arm around Lauren and turned her around. “Let’s walk back, I think there is another restaurant. Lauren had a confused face and questioned Tash: “Why?” Lauren tried looking back. Natasha chuckled. “Ah-ah. No.” She said while turning Lauren’s head and pulled her to the other direction. G-Dragon noticed the girls and tilted his head. Seeing the two girls act strange and child-like. He approached them and said: “Enough! Stop following me!” He said sarcastically, the girls couldn’t noticed if he was serious or using sarcasm. They both turned around, Lauren smirked cockily and looked at Natasha, without saying a word. She tilted her head. G-D shoved his hands into his pants pocket. Flipped his handsomely short white hair, glanced at Tash and glared at her. “ME? FOLLOWING YOU?! No! you follow ME!” G-Dragon smirked. “Boy, you girls can’t get enough.” Minho was talking to a fan and G-Dragon yelled his name: “MINHO! Come here now!” He said. Minho smiled at his fan and walked away. He saw the girls, his face went face seriously, he got slightly nervous around the girls. “Ladies. Pleasure as always.” G-Dragon made a face that read: What the hell? Minho smiled softly, G-D shook his head slightly, blinked. “Oh god, he likes Lauren.” He said. Minho widened his eyes. “NO! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING.” G-Dragon ran away like a child. Minho: “Excuse me while I handle this moronic idiot.” He said ironically, turned around gracefully. Walked away model-like. Lauren blushed lightly. Natasha looked at Lauren and made a disgusted face. “Oh please, you can do so much better!” She said while she walked inside of the restaurant.” Lauren spoke: “You know, you and G-Dragon would make a great couple, you guys are both childish, stubborn, idiots.” Tash listened and replied: “Wow, thanks. That makes me feel so much better.” She said in and uninterested tone. Using sarcasm without knowing it. “You know, if you’re acting like Leila, you can tell me.” Lauren said with a straight up, truthful sarcastic tone. She grinned perkily. They both walked to a table as there was no one to guide them to one. They sat down. Lauren picked up the menu and looked at it. “I don’t want to eat too much, I’m already going out with Minho at night.” Tash picked up the menu as well, listened to Lauren. “Ya, at NIGHT.” She noted. Making sure Lauren noticed the difference between ‘Night’ & ‘morning’. “I know” Lauren responded. “But I’m just so excited!” Waitress came over to their table and asked what they’d like. Both Lauren & Natasha asked to share a Ramen noodle with a cooked egg in the middle of it. The waitress nodded, and smiled politely to the girls. She left preparing their order.

 

A while later after the waitress comes back with their order, placing it down in front of them. The girls decided to both share the one meal, because it was a big plate. The waitress receives a delivery order call from Minho. Lauren overhears. Waitress starts speaking: Annyeong Minho! She listens as he speaks, noting everything down. Ne, Ne. She says in Korean. The girls understand most of what she was saying. Natasha speaks: “You’re boyfriend is following you secretly.” Lauren: “Shut up. He is not my boyfriend.” Then both pause, look at each other and speak: “Yet.” They laugh.

 

Just before the dinner Minho calls Lauren as she gets ready back at the hotel. She answers “Hello?” Lauren said. “Hey, I was actually thinking that we should double date with G-Dragon, after all he is way too lonely, and he might enjoy the company of Natasha. That is if Natasha is single of course.” Natasha sits down in bed, eating rice chips. Lauren puts Minho on speaker, Tash overhears everything, nearly chokes on her rice chips. She shakes her head in disapproval. ‘No, No, No.’ She mouthed. Lauren narrowed her eyes, smirked and responded: “She’d love to join!” She said. Tash bangs her head on the wall slowly, she groans slightly.