Now or never

It's A Twisted Small World.

Chapter 14:

Now or never

G-D: I woke up the next morning. I know I've gotten some people's forgiveness. But it's not enough, I wanted Natasha's forgiveness. I wanted to be friends and for everything to be normal. I was never friend-zoned. And it made me pissed off. I know I sound like an arse. But I've always gotten what I wanted. And for once in my life, I had to try to work for it. I tried, and I failed. She would never forgive me, and I learned to accept that. 
I left a sincere note on my desk for Minho to read, heaven knows he'll be the first to find it; 
Hey, whoever is reading this. My guess is that it's Minho. We've been friends for a long time. No this isn't a suicide note, stop being so dramatic. Anyways, I wanted to say goodbye, and I know it's cliche and incredibly stupid of me to say it in a note, but this would be the only way you would understand. A way for everybody around me to stop pitying me. This.. is my goodbye note. I'm leaving, Minho. And I'm not coming back, I need a fresh start. Somewhere where I can meet someone and not get turned down. I want to meet a girl and be happy for once in my life. That's the truth, I'm not happy Minho. And I need to get out and find my paradise. I sure hope you find yours. — G Dragon.
By the time I left that note, I was already at the airport getting on a plain to Hawaii. For the first time, I felt like I was depressed. Or maybe I was just devestated. I couldn't tell the difference. 

 

— Minho: 

I woke up and realized is was Thursday, me and G-D go to Pancake Kim Lee every Thursday. I was excited, I ran to G-D's room like a child and opened his door. 
“Hey come on it's time to wa—” before I could even complete my sentence, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around the room. It was strange, he usually sleeps in late. I took a few steps and looked around his room. Noticing everything was a bit too clean. I then found the note on his black desk. As I read it, I suddenly wondered where he could of gone. My excitement slowly drifted and I frowned a bit. G-D was really hurt and there's nothing I can do about it. I walked out of his room holding the note in my hand and flipped the paper around; “Oh and I forgot, Natasha is a .” is what the note had said. I raised my eyebrows. And made my way down the stairs, hearing the girls laugh all happily. I didn't want to ruin their happiness, but of course; they had to know. There's no time like the present.
Minho: “He's gone.. G-D is gone.”
The girls smiles dropped and they both froze out of complete and utter shock.