The Double Date

It's A Twisted Small World.

 

The Double-date.

 

The date was going surprisingly well for both girls. Though Tash was still a bit pissed about G-Dragon as he showed up late and made her wait a long time. The waiter came back and asked what they were going to be having. G-Dragon without looking at the menu knew what he wanted, “Traditional Korean Noodles” He said politely. Natasha & Lauren shared a telepathic moment and both said: “Chicken Korean Traditional Korean Noodles.” They laughed as they said it the same time. Minho: “A steak with small soup, please & thank you.” He closed his menu, giving it to the waiter. They all did. “That will be all.” Minho said. The waiter took the menus nodded once and left.

 

Natasha’s thoughts:

I find it just weird, this entire date. I mean, why do they invite us? Me and G-Dragon will never be, I can already see it. Not that I think I’m too un-pretty for him. I just think that we fight all the time, he is annoying as hell. We both don’t want to be here. I think it would have been best if they didn’t invite me. But what’s done is done right?

 

Lauren’s thoughts:

I’m so happy to be here, it has always been my dream to meet Minho. Who knew he was going to be so…dreamy. At first I thought it would have never happened. But here we are.  Though I think Natasha & G-Dragon kind of ruined the hole thing. I mean, I know I did her a favor but couldn’t they double date with us on the second date instead of the first?

 

Minho’s thoughts:

This is making me nervous, I haven’t gone out with another girl since Yuri, and we all know how that works out. I just, I’m not boyfriend material but it’s worth a shot…Right?…I think. I wonder what everyone else is thinking.

 

G-Dragon’s thoughts:

I look so fly in this tuxedo. I mean, look at me. I’m gorgeously handsome. Hey, I will never be with Natasha, and I don’t approve of Minho & Lauren. But they invited me, so I can be my smug, self-centered cocky self. And I get to eat, so that is a bonus. There’s nothing to eat back at home, at least at the moment.

 

Minho broke the ice. “So, Lauren, tell me more about yourself.” G-Dragon rolled his eyes. Thinking that Minho was going to say something more enthusiastic, more entertaining he did not expect Minho to come out with words as trash, G-D was thinking.

Lauren looked at Minho: “Well, I’m 18 years old. Recently finished High-School, I’m going to start attending a college in Korea. I love baking, & I’m going to study to be a lawyer.” She said. Minho nodded and listened. “Wow, you’re young.” He said while smiling. “That is amazing.” Millions of thoughts wandered throughout Minho’s mind as he knew her age, he got slightly paranoid. & more nervous than ever. While all G-Dragon heard was babbling as all he did was ignore Lauren while she spoke. He quickly skipped the subject “Natasha, How about telling us a funny story.” He said, making a serious face that clearly read: Please, change the subject. I’m desperate. Natasha sighed, catching on. She slowly smiled and said: “Well, there was this one time, me & Lauren were in high school, our first year. Many guys liked Lauren, more like admired her.  So one of these guys she was talking too, suddenly kissed her. He had crusty lips. And Lauren didn’t enjoy it at all.” Lauren was slightly embarrassed but didn’t care. G-Dragon put his hands over his lips, touching them hoping they weren’t crusty. Minho’s eyes widened slightly and he held in laughter. Suddenly he burst. He thought it was funny, better yet. He thought it was hilarious. Lauren grinned widely and started laughing as well. Suddenly, Lauren realized that by Tash telling that story that he kind of saved her night.  G-Dragon mouthed to Natasha: Thank you. She smiled softly, nodded. Even though Tash knew that she did a terrible job in improvising a story. A while later the waiter came back with their foods. They kept on chatting and had a great conversation thanks to Tash. G-Dragon was grateful that it was quite entertaining.

“So, you use to cook a potato, and play hot potato with it? Like a real hot potato?” He said laughing. “Yes, surprisingly. Me and Tash did some crazy funny things when we were younger.” She chuckled. The waiter soon came with the food, placing their food in front of them. “Komapsumnida” Lauren said in Korean. Minho & G-Dragon were shocked. “You speak Korean?” He said in a surprised tone. “Nah, I just know a few things. I watched some Korean dramas.” Lauren responded while chuckling. “Also, Natasha took some lessons.” Tash widened her eyes. G-Dragon lowered his head and raised an eyebrow. “I’m not an expert, neither do I know a lot. That’s one of the main reasons I’m in Korea.” The waiter comes to her table she asks for a drink in Korean. G-Dragon looks at her raising his eyebrows. “Don’t know a lot of Korean huh?” He said noticing her speaking. Tash Laughed. They all slowly picked up their utensils and started eating.”

 

After they ate, they had a long nice conversation. G-Dragon & Tash were surprisingly getting along. Minho & Lauren slowly started liking each other more and learned interesting things about each other. They all decided it was time to go home. Minho & Lauren, stood up from their seats and said: “If you’d like we can offer you guys a ride home..” He offered politely. “Nope, I’m going to walk. It’s a beautiful day outside.” She said positively. Minho nodded then asked G-Dragon: “How about you?” G-Dragon looked at him. “What? Nah, I’m going to walk as well.” He said. “Suit yourself.” Minho held his arm out sideways, Lauren put her arm through they both looped arms while walking out. G-Dragon looked at Tash: “Let’s say we go get some dessert?” Natasha laughed. Nodded agreeingly. “Let’s go.” They walked.