The Drunken Party

It's A Twisted Small World.

The Drunken Party

Few hours later, the party was crowded. There was more of a fancy/classy area on the inside and on the outside of the house, there was more of a dance party. G-Dragon went on stage and mumbled to himself; “It’s my time to shine.” He walked up on stage, took the microphone and started singing his song ‘’Crayon’’.

Minho & Laura were both exploring the difference between classy and wild that night. Minho came up to his manager and said: “I’d like you to meet someone, we are finally announcing to the world. I have a girlfriend.” His manager was shocked and wondered who it was. He was picturing a calm, Korean woman. With dark hair, and her personality to very strict. But then Minho walked back to Lauren, gracefully reaching for her hand. He pulled gently and guided her to his Manager. He was shocked. Lauren was all of the opposite that he thought Minho wanted, or thought that Minho could achieve. She was skinny, tall. Blonde hair with natural brown low lights. She had hazel colored eyes a well shaped nose, small lips. With beautiful facial structure. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He said. Holding out his hand. Lauren pulled out her hand, holding it out. He took it and lightly kissed the top of her hand. She smiled softly. Minho smirked lightly. “Excuse me & Lauren for a second.” He said politely. He walked away with Lauren, putting one hand on the back of her lower-back, guiding her to a quiet spot. “I do not know if you realized, but most paparazzi will be after us now that we are a couple. Are you ok with that?” He said and asked. “You’re a gentlemen.” She chuckled. “But yes, I will be fine with that.” She said and paused looking at him. Let’s go check how Natasha is doing with Mr. Crazy pants. They walked outside as the loud music started playing. Natasha cheered. “WOOO!” She said cheerfully as she laughed. Lauren looked at Minho. “It’s much more fun out here than it is in there.” She said while she chuckled afterwards. “You are completely right about that.” He took Lauren’s hand, pulling her over to the crowded area. Minho twirled Lauren around and started dancing with her. Lauren laughed ever so softly. G-D finished singing his song crayon. Minho spilled Lauren around and held her her arms as she leaned back on him lightly. They paid close attention. “Thank you! Now, this next one. I’d like to call one of my best friends up to the stage. Natasha Celia!” Natasha laughed, she face palmed. Walked up the stage. “We are going to sing a song for you guys.” He said. The crowd cheered. “Oh, no, no, no!.” Said Tash and she laughed. “Oh come on!” said G-D. Come on! Cheer everyone. “Natasha! Natasha! Natasha!” He said repeatedly as everyone cheered her name. She chuckled and took the microphone. They said: “We are going to sing a song for you guys.” He whispered the song into her ear. She nodded agreeingly. “Okay” Let’s start! They did a cover of Trouble Maker a new song by Bonnie & Clyde. They start singing. The crowd goes wild cheering loudly. Minho spins Lauren again and continues dancing with her. They both laughed. After a couple of minutes the song finished and Minho & G-D shared a telepathic moment: “Let’s go get drinks” They both said. Both laughed and headed close by the pool, while the music played loudly, they sat on the chairs, pulled out a couple of beers from the refreshment coolers Minho opened one and gave it to Lauren, G-D opened one and gave it to Natasha. They all took their own. “Cheers” Said G-D. “Cheers!” They drank.

Minho, G-D. Tash & Lauren all took sips of their beers.

They took their beers over to the party zone and danced drinking. Natasha felt guilty of drinking because she never gotten drunk before and she never wanted to in the first place. After she drank her first, she was feeling slightly tipsy and stopped drinking. Lauren, Minho & G-D kept on drinking. And reached for more beers. By the time they noticed, Lauren was already half-drunk. She made a laugh-y drunk. She kept on dancing. Minho was hammered on drunk, He made the fun drunk surprisingly. “EVERYBODY! LET’S DRINK!” said Minho in Korean. Everyone started cheering and they had all types of drinking games. A while later, G-Dragon was drunk. He made the emotional sensitive drunk, Natasha seemed a bit bored. G-Dragon walked by Tash walking tipsy and said: “May I sit down?” He smirked almost falling down into the pool, Tash took his hand, chuckled. “Whoa! Slow down there.” She said while making him sit down. “Why did I choose this career?” Asked G-Dragon feeling emotional. “I mean, I make millions of dollars but, I’m not happy. Nor will I ever be.” He starts crying. Natasha widens her eyes and looks at him not knowing what to do. She awkwardly pats his back. “There, there, it’s ok.” She said sincerely. “If you don’t want to be a singer then don’t be one.” Suddenly he stood up and took another beer, gulping it down. Natasha removed it from his hand. “Ha, ha. I think that is enough for you.” She said. “Come on, let’s get you to sleep.” She said, standing up. Helping him walk inside.

 

On the other hand, Minho & Lauren were having a ball. They were really drunk. Lauren had never been so drunk in her life. This was Minho’s second time being this drunk, and in the end. It never turns out well. “Shots, shots, shots, shots!” Minho cheered, making everyone take shots. Then he said: “Let’s play a game! I will run in a row, you guys open your mouths, tilting your heads back. And I will pour beer in your mouth while running. You stay as long as you can handle it. Ready? GO!” Lauren was laughing hysterically, she stood in a line and tilted her head back. She stuck her tongue out, opening . Minho ran running childishly, screaming as he poured the beers in every ones mouth. He stood until there were only 3 people left. Lauren, his manager, and a random guy guest who joined the party. Suddenly, His manager and the other guy called it quits. Lauren was the winner everyone cheered, she tripped over something and laughed. Minho said: “Would you guys like us to sing Replay?!” The crowd cheered loudly, he took Lauren’s hand and they walked up the stage, both took a microphone and started singing the song.

 

Meanwhile, G-Dragon & Natasha were upstairs. Natasha made G-D go change. She waited out in the hallway. He took a long time and walked out. “Sorry, I took a while. I couldn’t figure out which arm goes in first on my sleeves.” He said and he giggled. “Okay, let’s get you to sleep.” She guided him to the bed, making him sit and lay down. Natasha pulled the covers on G-Dragon. G-Dragon dramatically speaking said: “Why are you such a good friend?” Natasha chuckled. “Well, because that’s what friends are for, to be good. Kind to each other. And maybe kick you in the once in a while.“ She said, then chuckled. Smiling softly. Natasha walked to the door about to turn off the lights. G-Dragon spoke: “Wait! Can you just please, stay here?” She sighed and shook her head. “Fine..” Natasha closed the door. walked over to G-D. “Move aside.” She said un-politely in a playful tone. He laughed and moved over. As he moved she sat on the bed, laid down then covered herself with the blanket. She rolled over to her side and closed the lamp. “Night” Said G-Dragon, he closed his eyes and quickly feel asleep faster than ever. “N-” About to complete her sentence, she hears G-D snoring. She closes her eyes and fell asleep.

 

After partying ti’ll 3:00AM in the morning. Everyone have left and walked home drunk as they were. Minho and Lauren haven already went upstairs. And they laid on the bed. Falling asleep in each others arms.