Let's get a party started

It's A Twisted Small World.

Let's get a party started

Later on the day, Lauren & Natasha were at a museum, looking at past ancient artifacts of Korea. Minho texted Lauren: “I’d love to re-schedule another date”. Lauren grinned widely. Texted back: “When would you like to meet? I’m at the Royal Lee Korean Museum.” Natasha said: “Let’s go somewhere else, I have already seen enough things here.” Lauren nodded. “Sure.” They walked out with each other. “You know, I’d still throw a pillow at you in the hotel room yesterday, but I was way too tired of my marvelous night with Minho.” She said arrogantly. “Please, I had a fun night. You had an uptight, classy night. I like to be wild.” Said Tash. “Well, let’s go be wild, because Minho & G-D are picking us up in about 20 minutes? We are going over to their house, there will be a party.” Said Lauren. “This early of the day?” Natasha said wonderingly. “No, stupid. We are going to help them prepare things. Apparently, it’s a Minho’s house. And it’s a huge party, G-Dragon will sing and whatever.” She said, talking quickly. “Where do we wait? I mean, for them to pick us up.” Tash said in a questioning tone. “Here, said Lauren.” She pulled her arm, making her sit down beside her at a bench outside. “Ha, ha. You are kidding right? Because, I need to get dressed for a party.” Natasha looked at Lauren weirdly. “Ya, well. We don’t have time. They should be here in a couple of minutes. Plus, our hotel is pretty far.” Lauren said looking at Tash. “Wow, look at you, you usually always want to get dressed, what happened? Did Minho hit you over the head with a cupid arrow?” She said the last phrase imitating a child-like tone. “Shut up.” Lauren said direct. Tash held in laughter, chuckling. Suddenly, the boys showed up in the same black limo. “Are they always in a limo?” said Tash with sarcasm. The girls stepped into the car. And G-D spoke: “What’s up es?!” he said mockingly. “Don’t make me slap you across the face.” Said Tash with a serious tone. They both glared at each other. Lauren and Minho were giving Tash & G-D awkward faces as they were not getting along well. Randomly, Tash tackled G-D playfully, they both hugged each other and laughed. Minho smiled as they saw that both were getting along. Natasha & G-Dragon sat by each other as best friends. “Lauren, I had a fun time yesterday, I don’t feel like rushing it. But if I don’t say it, it will never happen. Would you like to be my girlfriend?” Minho said to Lauren as his heart skipped a beat. Lauren’s eyes widened. She laughed. “I’d love too.“ Lauren said happily. They both kissed each other quickly. G-Dragon & Tash both rolled their eyes at the same time and spoke at the same time saying: “UGH! Get a room!” They laughed, looking at each other and made a secret hand-shake. Let’s get this party on the road. Everyone looked at each other and wildly made club music backing vocals with their mouths: Untz Untz Untz Untz Untz. ♪ They danced and got out of the car as the car stopped. They seemed wildly perfect for each other, each brought out something from each other that made them incredibly happy. Lauren & Minho were quite serious & shy in the beginning but moved passed that, became a couple and now they are super cool and laid back. While G-D & Tash, Both just act like they are drunk all the time, they are best friends.

 

 

As the car got out they soon began to realize that there was a private entrance to Minho’s house, he had gates & a huge mansion. With pools, a hot tub. It looked extraordinary. They all rushed inside and started preparing for the party. “Hold on!” Tash said. Everyone stopped and turned around looking at Natasha puzzled.

“My sister once said; It’s a crime cleaning the house or preparing a party without any music, you should go to jail for that.” They all laughed. “Leila Celia?” Minho said questioningly. They all nodded as even G-D knew the answer to that one. “Ok, music it is.” Minho glided and slid across the room to the kitchen. He the radio. Putting the volume high. They all started preparing for the party.

 

1 hour before the party is starting, everything is prepared. They all high-fived each other. “Good job” Minho said. Natasha sits on the couch and she thinks. “Wait, I have nothing to wear!” G-D speaks: “Would you like to borrow something from my closet?” He says sarcastically, tilting his head. She laughed “Shut it.” Tash said. “She does have a point.” Lauren said looking up at Minho. Minho thought. “Follow me.” They all followed him. He went up to a closet room, where he had millions of dresses for girls of all shapes and sizes. “Um, I’m not going to even ask why you have this.” Tash said creeped out. G-D Whispered: “I know right creepy? I think he has fantasies of girls wearing these stuff. Or maybe he is a serial killer” G-Dragoned and Natasha laughed. “Oh, stop being babies you two! I have these for no reason, it’s props from our music videos, that girls never end up wearing. So, I keep them in-case some girl will want them.” He said. “But that’s not the point.” He said walking to a huge box sitting on the chair in the big walk in closet. He opened it, revealing two dresses, one purple dress that shined under the night skies, with lace on the back. And one black sparkly dress. G-Dragon took the black dress and gave it to Natasha. “For you” He said. “Good, cause I prefer black.” G-D chuckled. “Ya, I noticed.” He said knowingly. She nudged him. Minho said: “There are two bathrooms upstairs, you girls could go get ready. Me and G-Dragon will go make from calls.” He nodded. Both girls smiled. “Sure.” Said Lauren. “How do you get upstairs if we are already upstairs?” She said. “Behind you, there is an elevator.” The girls turned around and widened their eyes. “WHOA!” said Tash. The boys nodded and laughed, they walked downstairs. Lauren & Natasha touched the button, the elevator came down and they both walked inside and touched the second third floor button. “This is huge, Oh, congratulations on getting together with Minho by the way.” Tash said. The girls walked out of the elevator as they got to the third floor. “I know right? Tell me about it, it all happened so fast.” Lauren said. “Don’t pull that high school graduation speech to me.” Natasha said. “What?” Lauren responded puzzled. “It was suppose to be funny…Because you said something like that when you said your speech.” She spoke to Lauren. “Oh…I don’t remember.” Lauren walked to the bathroom. “That’s sad.” Mumbled Natasha. While she walked to the bathroom.