Beautiful Day, Beautiful Night

It's A Twisted Small World.

Beautiful Day, Beautiful Night

 

They walked into the dessert place, Natasha was in shock. They had marble flooring, polka dot curtains, a shelf with some of their home-made desserts. Cakes, Candies, Ice-Cream, Sweet Bread, Green tea rice crackers and much more. Natasha walked up to the ice cream section, G-Dragon shoved his hands into his pocket and he smiled, looking down at the flavors. Natasha got Mint-Chocolate chip and cotton-candy. G-Dragon got Chocolate & Strawberry. They looked at the other things around the shop. “You should get the green tea rice cakes, I like them. Not everyone does, but if you are in Korea, you should have a taste and see what you think.” He said. Natasha nodded and smiled. “It’s worth a shot.” She said. They bought everything, sat at a table outside & ate ice cream. “you know, you are not so bad at all.” Said Tash. “Of course, I’m G-D What do you expect?” He said smugly. Tash rolled her eyes. “Op, and back to cocky mode again.” She said. “Hey, I bought you dessert. Appreciate it.” He smirked. “Thank you for that.” She smiled and nodded. “Now you have to try the rice cakes, they are seriously delicious. He chuckled. Natasha laughed. “Fine.” She said. Taking a bite out of it. G-Dragon, raised an eyebrow curiously as to wondering what her reaction was. Natasha swallowed it and narrowed eyes, pausing briefly. Making a not so pleasant face, and theatrically made it look like she was having a hard time with the taste. G-D was shocked and widened his eyes, before she dropped the act and grinned widely; “It seriously is delicious!” She laughed. “Told you!” They both grimmaced and kept on laughing.

 

On the drive back to Lauren’s hotel room, Minho & Lauren were talking about each others lives. “So, I originally came here to go to college, then afterwards, university. I want to become I lawyer.” Lauren said. “That’s amazing, I know this great university an hour from where I live. It is amazing there.” He nodded. She smiled. “Wow, I’d love to know more.” He grinned and chuckled. “I’ll email you the information. What’s your email?” Minho said. “I’ll text it to you when I get back to the hotel.” She said, nodding. Both arrived in front of  Lauren’s hotel room. Minho got out, walking over to Lauren’s door as he gracefully pulled open the door for her. She looked up at him, stepping out. “Thank you.” She said in a soft tone of voice. He brought her inside the hotel,  guiding her up to her door. He stood in front and looked at her. “I had a lovely time tonight.” Minho said truthfully. “Me too.” Lauren said. Looking into his eyes. Minho looked back into her eyes, putting his hand on her cheek, he kissed her softly, They both closed their eyes momentarily. Lauren felt a slight shiver as goose-bumps walked up her arm. He pulled back lightly, they both opened their eyes and smiled at each other heavenly. “Goodnight miss Hutter” He walked away, she glanced over her shoulder as he walked away. Opening the door to her hotel room and entered. She closed the door and squealed happily. Minho jumped of joy. (literally)

 

After G-Dragon and Natasha walked out of the dessert place. They walked around town and he showed her various of famous places in Korea. G-Dragon took out his phone and took a picture with Natasha. They showed in becoming great friends that night, but both felt a little bit more than ‘’just friends’’.  After 2 hours it was nearly 12:00. G-Dragon & Natasha were walking back to the hotel. He started humming the song ‘’Missing You’’ a duet he originally did with Minzy from 2NE1. As he got to the chorus Natasha started singing along; Maybe I’m missing you oh oh! Then they both looked at each other with a warm friendly smile  singing: Maybe I’m missing you oh oh! ♪

10 minutes later after singing the song. Both of them stopped in front of the hotel. G-D looked at Natasha. “You aren’t that y after all.” He said. “Aw, that means a lot to me.” Natasha said while chuckling, She nudged him playfully and laughed. He chuckled. He both hugged each other, smiling. Although G-D felt like kissing Tash. But he was way too nervous, and didn’t want to ruin their friendship. They pulled back and smiled. “See ya” Tash said. He waved. “Bye.” G-Dragon said. Natasha walked to up, taking the elevator. She entered to see Lauren walk out of the shower. “Nice day?” She said. Lauren blushed. “Hold that thought.” She walked to the washroom, bringing her Pjs. Closed the door, Natasha stripped down and wore some new pjs. She ran to the bed, took her teddy bear hugging it. “Speak.” She said, looking at Lauren. “WAIT, you kissed didn’t you?” She said with a hugely curious tone. Lauren nodded and grinned. Tash laughed mockingly. “What?” Said Lauren. “Nothing.” Responded Tash, holding in laughter. Lauren narrowed her eyes. “Well than, how did it go with G-Dragon.” Natasha stood up, walked to the kitchen, pouring herself a cup of water. “It was good.” Tash said straight up. “That’s it? GOOD?!” Lauren said with frustration. Tash walked back, with her cup of water. “What else do you expect me to say Laur?” Tash spoke seriously. “THE TRUTH!” Lauren responded. “Wow, someone seems frustrated.” She paused. “You want to know what happened? We ate dessert, ate those good tasting green tea rice cakes, then we walked around and saw interesting things around town. And we sang together.” She said, then grinned. Lauren listened with slight jealousy in her reaction, she shaked it off. “AND?” Lauren talked eagerly. “We hugged, and said goodbye.” Tash drank her water. “Wow, that was a waist of my time.” Lauren said laying down. Natasha put her water down. “I’m sorry you feel that way.” Tash said, while she chuckled. Natasha took her water placing it on the nightstand. She laid down and snuggled up to her teddy bear closing the lights. “Night” Tash said. “Goodnight” Responded Lauren. They closed the lights and quickly went to sleep.