Clichés

It's A Twisted Small World.

Natasha:

It suddenly felt like I had hurt someone, in which I did. Did that make me a bad person? I blew up someone's heart with a grenade that broke into a million piece I could no longer fix. I suddenly felt like there was a void a dark pit inside of me in which I couldn't fill. What if I actually did have feelings for G-D.. I began to get flash backs of our moments together. And I felt butterflies, but it felt as if my heart was frozen, as if winter came and snow poured down my everybody causing them to flee away from me. I suddenly had trouble breathing, the air was heavy. And he was gone, what have I done? I swallowed my pain and stared down at the ground in which felt like gravity had pulled me down from flying.

Lauren: “What do you mean he's gone? He didn't die did he?” did I actually feel bad for G-D?

Minho: “I'm gonna go get some fresh air I—” he replied under his devestated breath, barely finishing his sentence he walked away without a care in the world.

Natasha suddenly stood up and ran outside. Unlike others she was one step closer, with an ace up her sleeve. She lifted her hand up and yelled; “taegsi!! (택시)”

and a cab pulled in front of her, bringing her straight to the airport. If she made it there in time, there's a 50/50% chance that she can make it in time to see G-D. She begged and prayed to God for him to still be there. Now the airport was about 20 minutes away and by the last 3 mintues they got stuck in some major traffic. Instead she decided to be spontaneous, thinking she could run there like in the movies. Sadly life isn't a movie, but Natasha was very stubborn and had made it there in time. Trying to find a Korean with blond hair is the worst nightmare. She looked around and ran by so many people she thought was G-D but unfortunately wasn't. As soon as she was about to give up. She took a seat down, feeling sorry and begging God for forgiveness. In this time, she didn't even believe there was a God. Why, how could he have done this, she blamed others instead of blaming herself. She felt like tears were about to run down her eyes. But when she looked up, she got another chance to make things right. One last time, she widened her eyes as she had noticed G Dragon making his way towards the gates. She got up and her heart started beating at an unormal pace. She was running so fast but she felt like she was making her way there in slow motion. She screamed; G-DRAGON!!!! He then turned around in what felt like a lifetime. “I'm sorry. I shouldn't get another chance. You can walk in that door right now or listen to what I have to say and get to your flight fashionably late.” she retorted the last line in sarcasm, making him smile a bit. “Look, what I did.. I didn't mean to do that, but when you were gone, I started to feel lonely. As if a part of me was missing, and I started to wonder if I was the one in denial. It's hard for me to love someone okay? Is that so hard to understand or believe? You out of all people should know about that G-D. As my heart broke into more than one hundred pieces, so did yours. And at that moment, I understood empathy. I would never wish it among anyone else. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. How many times am I going to have to apologize? G-D, you're an . But I like you God dammit! There I said it, and if you don't feel the same way, I get it. I get that you might be angry, and that some people only give and get one chan—” at that moment, I had stopped talking and I felt his lips place against mine. My eyes widened and my jaw relaxed into his kiss, the shock eventually faded away. And my butterflies had returned, the Winter I experienced suddenly blossomed into Spring. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. G-D pulled back. “When I saw you, I forgave you. Man, you talk a lot!” he said. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. “Did I say you could speak?” I leaned in towards him, peaking him on the lips softly before pulling back one last time. And as I experienced heart break, feeling hurt, empathy, admiration towards someone. I had also felt awkward when people started to clap. “It's just a kiss people.”