The Hangover Talk

It's A Twisted Small World.

 

Sasha and Lauren both dreamed about beautiful things.. they woke up the next morning.

It was a beautiful sunny day, Lauren woke up in Minho’s arms, Natasha woke up beside G-D.

Lauren was confused and hugely hung-over. As the sun struck on the top of her head, she groaned, pulling a pillow onto her head. She felt like a vampire, almost allergic to the sun. Lauren kept hearing ringing, her head was pounding. She had a slight stomach-ache as well. She mumbled; “I am never. Drinking. Again.” She almost had a whimpering sound while she groaned. She sat up, it got worse. Lauren remembered her Korean Drama’s. What do you do when you’re hung-over? She thought.. ‘’Drink more’’ was the answer. She stood up still tipsy. Lauren walked over to the stairs, putting her hand on the staircase ramp, holding onto it tightly so she wouldn’t fall. She took her first step down stairs almost tripping. Lauren gasped, she muttered; “close one Hutter.” She sighed walking down the stairs, when she peeked through an open door above her on there stood Natasha and G-D laying on the bed, asleep. She widened her eyes. Freaking out, many things rushed into her mind at once. She ran down the stairs. Then suddenly her head went worse, she moaned in pain, mumbling to herself once more; “Ok.. not so fast.” Lauren walked to the kitchen, seeing the maid clean everything up. The maid gave her a frustrated look. Lauren said slowly, not knowing how to say it in Korean: “You can go home, I’ll clean up. Ok?” The maid looked confused, she shook her head to the side. Lauren pulled out her phone, putting Google translate on repeating what she said in Korean. The maid nodded once and thanked her: “Comapsumnida” Lauren tipped the maid, the lady walked away. Lauren made her way over to the kitchen. She opened the fridge, taking out beer. She drank more.

 

Minho woke up, groaning, not remembering anything that happened last night. He sat down.

Getting out of bed and fell down tripping over something, he mumbled; Great.. just great. Lauren heard him tumble from downstairs, she raised an eyebrow questioningly. Suddenly a few minutes later, G-D and Natasha both wake up. G-Dragon screams: “AAAAAH, Woman in my bed! WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?!” He said in shock, not remembering anything from last night as well. Natasha woke up with her heart beating fast as to hearing G-D scream in her ears. “OW!?” Said Natasha. “Jesus, G-D let me sleep.” She rolled over and sighed falling asleep again. “G-Dragon, did i? What? WHAT?!” He kept in shock. Mumbling to himself: “What have I done, d-di” Natasha sat up quickly furiously. “WE DID NOTHING THAT YOU’RE THINKING ABOUT!” she said. G-D widened his eyes, putting his hands over his chest. “Shut up. How do you know.” He said questioningly. “Well, I wasn’t drunk, you were!” She said admittingly. G-D got out of bed running even though his head was hurting like hell. He screamed in a girly tone. “Natasha!? Are you awake” said Lauren shouting, starting to feel better. G-D widened his eyes and stopped, he didn’t want to seem un-manly so he pretended to be Natasha and imitated her voice: “I am upstairs, I’m changing!” suddenly Natasha walked out of the room, looking at G-D. “Dude, are you seriously imitating me?” She said. “SHHHHH.” G-D said while putting his hand over Natasha’s mouth so she’d shut up. Natasha pushed G-Dragon. “I’m not in a mood.” Said Tash. “Are you on that time of week?” said g-dragon being sarcastic but also being serious. “No!” said Tash. She walked downstairs and mumbled to herself; “Stupid boy”

 

Lauren looked at Natasha. “Hey, I thought you said you were dressing up.” She said confused. Natasha: “Ya, well. That was G-Dragon.” She ran to the kitchen and grabbed an apple, taking a bite out of it. Lauren started laughing. “G-DRAGON?!” she said amused. “Ya, ya. Laugh all you want, who cares.” Said Tash. “May I ask what happened yesterday?” Lauren said wonderingly. “Nothing freaking happened, Ok?! I wasn’t drunk. G-D was!” she said furiously, walking to the elevator. Lauren widened her eyes and mumbled to herself: “She must be at that time of month.”