Date Night

It's A Twisted Small World.

Date Night. 

Both girls got ready for their double date with the boys. Natasha let her hair loose, she straightened it, letting her dark brown hair down by her back, which led to her blonde ends. Her dress was a dark blue, that went just above her knees. As for her lipstick, she decided to go with and of course Tash is all about the cat styled liner. — Lauren wore a bright mid-length red dress. With a gorgoue red lip shade, as much as they both hated lipstick, the girls decided to make an exception. Lauren had her mid-length blonde locks flow just a bit below shoulders. The girls look stunning, Tash wore black pumps with studs on the back of them while Lauren wore shocking black heels. “I look ridiculous.” Said Tash looking at Lauren. “No, you look good. Stop being so cliché.” Natasha raised her eyebrows and spoke: “Who is sounding like Leila now?” She said with irony. “Actually, I say that a lot.” She said with attitude. “Mhm, sure you do.” Said Natasha. The girls headed out to the door, walking downstairs. Lauren opened her tiny purse that looked the size of a wallet, taking out her cellphone, She texted Minho waiting for a response. “I bet we got stood up.” Tash said surely.” Lauren glanced over her shoulder and said: “They’ll be here, ok?” two minutes later, he shows up. In a black limo, he rolled down the window, smirked ever so softly. & told them to join. Minho informed Tash: “G-Dragon, said he’d show be he never did.” Natasha smiled sarcastically & nodded. “Right, just as I thought. She muttered.” Minho was feeling pity for Natasha, as he knew she spent hours getting ready. “You know what, why don’t you come?” Lauren was feeling slightly happy that G-Dragon didn’t show up. She wanted her first date to be special with Minho, then he invited her again. She definitely didn’t ‘’Expect the unexpected’’ on that one. Minho looked at Lauren as he spoke and said: “I mean, if that is ok with Lauren.” Tash looked at Lauren. Lauren didn’t want Natasha to feel bad so she invited her to join anyways. They all hopped into the limo and drove to the restaurant.

 

They arrived to the restaurant, Minho got out of the car and held the door open for the girls. Both Tash & Lauren got out of the car.  As they walked into the restaurant Minho escorted the ladies to the table. He pulled out a chair for both of them as they sat. He took a seat down, they all glanced at the empty chair for a few seconds. Minho picked up the menu. “This is one of the best traditional Korean restaurants in Korea. It’s really hard to get a reservation.” He said in a positive tone that ended with a hint of smugness. The waiter comes over “Hello, my name is Kim-lee. And I will be your waiter for today, can I get you anything to drink?” He said politely. Natasha nodded as fast as she could and spoke before everyone: “Yes! Please, can I have a glass of soju. Thanks.” Minho and Lauren both looked at each other briefly, as Minho blushed looking down for a few seconds. He looks back up at the waiter and says: “Soju for all, thanks.” He nodded once. The waiter took notes and left. Natasha stood up politely, looking at all. “Excuse me, I’m going to go to the ladies room.” I’ll be right back. She smiled as she walked to the bathroom, an excuse for her to leave to get some air. Suddenly, G-Dragon walks into the restaurant, wearing a tux. He has his hair in a bob-cut look shining white. Natasha looked over noticing him, she tightened her jaw. Exhaled and walked up to G-Dragon who had a cocky look on his face. “Where we’re you?” He looked at her raised an eyebrow and said: “It didn’t seem like you care, plus. I like to be fashionably late.” He said in a egotistical tone. Natasha looked at him and glared. He gave her a full on body scan. “Nice dress.” He smirked. Tash scoffed. “Please, it’s not for you.” She walked back to the table. “He walked after her catching his pace, then who is it for exactly. Cause last time I checked, you were on a date with me.” He said reassuringly. Natasha rolled her eyes. G-Dragon stopped her by going in front of her and said: “Hey! I have something for you.” He took out a clawed ring and said: “I thought it be to cliché to bring flowers. So, I brought you a one of a kid ring that I got made.” She looked at it, took it from him & wore it. She smiled gratefully. “Thanks.” She said. She continued walking to the table. G-Dragon went back to his cocky self. “Well, look what the cat dragged in.” Lauren said. Minho: “Dude, I’d thought you never showed up.” He said. “Well, like I told miss devils eyes right here. I like to be fashionably late. And I said I wasn’t going in your stupid limo.” He said with slight arrogance. He pulled out his chair, and sat gracefully. Looking cool, laid back & well mannered. The waiter came back and brought soju. G-Dragon made a confused face: “Hey! Where’s mine?” He said. “You weren’t showing up so we got some soju for ourselves.” Tash said. G-D rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” The waiter leaves quickly and comes back with soju. “Sir, this is for you. On the house.” He takes it and smirks. “Oh! Thank you.” He said slightly surprised. “Well, I’d like to make a toast.”  Minho said. To new beginnings. The girls nodded and smiled. “To new beginnings.” The girls both said, clicking their glass cup against the other glasses. “More like to crappy beginnings.” G-D said. They laughed a bit and took a sip of their drinks.