Hell May Break Loose

It's A Twisted Small World.

Chapter 13

Hell May Break Loose

Minho

 

Minho dialled G-dragons number, he paced around the room, running his hands throughout his hair. Where can he be? He had thought. And why were Tash and G-dragon acting so strange. Everything seemed to happen out of the blue. Like a strange cloud had majestically appeared upon the sky.

— No answer. G-D did not answer at all. Minho called three times. What on earth! What the hell is wrong with this guy. There's only one place he could be.

 

Minho went to the bar, typical. Of course that's where G-D would be. He entered an old retro place, an old Korean bar. Is smelled like piss and old men. I'm sure they are doing a great job with the cleaning company. Plus the workers looked tired. - Minho ran towards the bar to G-D. “Where are you, what the hell happened?” He asked. G-Dragon started to cry, of course he was drunk. “I'm a failure to humanity. I did everything right! I was the bad boy that every girl wants. And she doesn't want me. She hates me. What did I do wrong?” He asked. “You might be the girl that every girl wants. but the guy that every girl needs is another story.” Minho said with a pause, sitting beside G-D he let out a small sigh and stopped talking for a brief moment. “Look... I'm no experts on girls, I mean.. I'm dating a Argentinian girl.. My parents would not approve. But I still went for what I want.. And come on G-D you and I both know being incredibly rude to a girl turns her off. You seriously think she'll want you if you're a complete ? Girls are.. different.” Minho replied and scratched the back of his head. “Girls aren't different, they are aliens.” responded a drunk G-D. “Would you like another drink?” the man by the bar asked, he had wrinkles on his forehead, the side of his face almost seemed like he was frowning. He was tired. He didn't seem in no position to be working at the moment, definitely close to retirement. “No.. I think he what he needs is some water.”

 

Lauren

It was late in the afternoon. So much drama in such short period of time. Lauren stared down at her phone a text she got from Minho:

Everything fine, found G @ a bar downtown. We'll be back soon. xo

Lauren kept on staring as if maybe time were just going to go by quick, and everything would of been fine. She wanted it to be. She really did. - Lauren made her way up to Natasha's room. Hesitatingly raising her hand, she froze as if she almost couldn't knock. Though she forced herself to, she knew it would be the best thing for her. The best thing for her best friend. All she needed now was comforting. - “Go to Korea.” Natasha said. “Um.. I am?” replied Lauren as Tash opened the door looking unamused. She couldn't stare long at Lauren before realizing her best friend was always there for her. So she let he in sincerely. Tash walked over to her bed and sat down. “Tash.. Come on.. this isn't you.” she replied in the most wholehearted tone she could possibly preject. “I'm not in the mood, Laure—”

“You're never in the mood, that's enough. God don't you ever think of others but yourself. Sometimes you're so selfish without even realizing it. No, not selfish stubborn. You're stubborn Natasha. You think that people will put up with your crap for the rest of your life? That they will magically come flying back to your arms, G-D has feelings for you. And I don't understand why you don't for him. He's a nice guy, all he wants is to try something new. I get he can be an , but he's trying and that's more than any of us want. Don't you think?” Lauren said.

“You don't get it do you? You get everything Lauren. Ever since highschool.. You get the best boyfriends, the best scholarships, the best life.. and you have money. You have everything that I want. And I try, trust me. But you don't understand. You'll never understand. I want what you have.. You're beautiful.. have so much ahead of you. and I'm here, in Korea for six months now, and you already got the guy. And your life seems perfect. You've learned more than I learned studying Korean for five years.” Natasha said, frowning as she stared down at the palms of her warm hands.

Lauren seemed shocked by Natasha's words. How could she want everything that she has. Lauren wiped a small tear beneath her eyes. “Truth is Natasha.. all I ever wanted was to be like you..” she replied. Natasha looked up confusedly. “You have gorgeous looks, the cute guys love you. You have amazing style and a great sense of humour. You were like the sister I always wanted.. I look up to you in many ways. And it hurts Natasha.. is hurts to see you upset over something so little.. Can't we enjoy Korea, can't we enjoy what life has to offer right now?” Lauren replied sadly. Natasha froze at her words and sighed dramatically. She hugged Lauren and Lauren hugged back. They stayed silent. “I hate fights.” said Tash. “Me too.” replied Lauren.

Minho

Minho came back at 8:00PM with G-D. The girls watched 'Mean Girls' while eating popcorn, they seemed fine, they were back to normal. Minho smiled as he saw them both bond. He then brought G-D upstairs. “You okay?” he said. “Yeah..” Minho nodded and flashed a small smile, turning around and walking back downstairs. “Thanks bro.” he said. “For what?” Minho responded, raising one of his eyebrows. “For making me realize what an I've been.” he said. Minho replied with a shrug. “Ughh..” Suddenly G-D hugged Minho. It was an awkward hug. More awkward then it should of been. “Sorry that was weird.” said G-D. “Yeah.. let's never do that again.” replied Minho ironically. “Right.. Ha, ha.. Yeah, I'm gonna go shower now.” he said backing away. “Yes, go do that you stink.” Minho said jokingly. G-D threw a towel at him. “Shut up.” G-D replied, as Minho chuckled and shook his head.