Simple Complications.

It's A Twisted Small World.

Simple Complications.

 

Hours later, G-D looked at Natasha and said: “Can we talk?” Natasha preparing a salad stopped, washed her hands and put her hands on her hips. “About what?” she said in a questioning tone. “Not here, somewhere private.” He said. Natasha frowned with sarcasm and shrugged. She walked

 

Natasha followed G-D and he felt shaky as he spoke; “I had a great time with you the other day, and you’ve been the best friend I ever had, I don’t want to screw anything up. But I like you way too much, more than friends.. I-I want you to be mine.” He said, looking at her as his heart bet fast. “I-I don’t know what to say.” Said Natasha, looking down a bit. “I don’t know if I feel the same way, G-D.” she said. G-Dragon’s heart broke into two, even though he never had her in the first place. He punched the wall while being frustrated. Tash gasped and frowned slightly, she crossed her arms. G-Dragon walked back into the house.  “Hey G-Dragon.” Lauren said while taking a sip of her drink. He rushed passed her quickly, while he tightened his jaw, showing a look that Lauren has never seen in his vocabulary of expressions. She knew something was up. Natasha walked back in. “Hey what was wrong with-” About to complete her sentence when Natasha also rushed passed into her room, closing the door, making a rough noise as she did. Lauren was confused and mumbled to herself; “What the hell happened? Fine, I won’t ask.” She said with irony. Minho came downstairs and surprised Lauren with a kiss, he pulled back lightly and groaned as his head felt twice it’s size. “How much did I drink? I don’t even remember what happened last night. Wait, did I even drink? Did I take drugs?” he said in a paranoid tone. Lauren laughed. “Chill.” She said. “Don’t worry, it was really just alcohol, you drank some sake too.” She said, chuckling afterwards. “What? That much alcohol, that I don’t even remember?” He said widening his eyes. “Well, I didn’t remember anything either, so that makes two of us.” Lauren stating, smiling brightly. “Hey, you got something over there.” She said, playing him as she approached him and kissed him softly.

 

A few seconds later, Natasha walked down the stairs pretending nothing happened, she saw Minho and Lauren. She rolled her eyes. “Urgh, get a room mom and dad!” She said mockingly.  Lauren pulled back and looked at Lauren. “I could say the same with you, but it looks like you already did, this morning.” She said mocking back at her, she winked and chuckled. Natasha got pissed off at what happened earlier with G-Dragon. She flipped. Raising the tone of her voice. “WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT? HUH? YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME!” she said, walking away angrily. Minho widened his eyes in shock as he raised his eyebrows. Lauren stayed still in slightly shock then shook her head side to side. “What was that?” Minho said. “That, is the true Natasha Celia.” She said pausing. “Excuse me.” She said, walking after Natasha. “Hey, what was that? You didn’t need to do that.” She said, furrowing her eyebrows slightly. “You know what Lauren? You have everything, a life, a boyfriend, money, people who love you. Every single thing, When I ask you to mind your own business, please do.” She said. “What on earth did I do to you?” Lauren said confused.  “Save it for someone who cares, Lauren!” Natasha said in a y mood. She walked away. Lauren covered her face into her hands, frowning. Lauren screamed in a girly tone. She walked back into the house, making her way to the sofa. Minho noticing she is upset followed her, walking slowly as he groaned because of the hangover. “You want to talk about it?” He said seriously, looking at her. “No.” she said. “I mean… I don’t know, I don’t know what’s wrong with Natasha.” She said. Frowning deeply. Minho sat by her. “Do you think that maybe.. G-D had something to do with it?” He said.  She raised her eyebrows lightly then sighed. “We’ll find out.” Lauren said, looking up at Minho.