Goodbye Canada & Hello Jerks.

It's A Twisted Small World.

 

Chapter 1: Goodbye Canada & Hello Jerks.

 

It has finally come to the day, graduation. I am so proud of myself. I have big dreams in becoming a lawyer some day. I’m not like most girls, or at least I think so. It’s becoming a typical thing to say, in every story, or in every movie. All you hear about is the outcast that finally got what she wanted, but today is my day, and it’s my story of a new life beginning. Me and my best friend Natasha… we’ve known each other since we we’re 7 years old. We grew up, went to school together, went through tough times all together. But that’s what make it special, today is the day. Today is MY day, and I won’t let some stupid fight, or 1 out of a 7.125 billion people in the world ruin my day.

Natasha’s thoughts:

It’s an amazing day today, I never knew it would come this far. Sometimes I look back and all I see is me, Lauren & Leila playing with mud. Singing and dancing, doing child-like things.  I’m growing up, I know that. I just sometimes wish it would slow down, you know? But I have made a deal to myself, me and Lauren & Leila have promise necklaces, it sounds incredibly stupid. But we’ve promised that once we have gotten what we wanted and accomplish our life goals that we would meet together again and travel to Italy. It’s a pretty lovely place, though Korea seems to be the best for me. I love the culture, the food. - And what seems to be our biggest topic at the moment: “Boys”.  Come on, laugh about it. But every girl has a celebrity crush. Right?

 

Lauren and Natasha are finally at graduation, sitting down proudly as their friends start reading speeches. Lauren comes up to the stage as the crowed cheered for her, she stood up, with her head held high and nervously started her speech; “The day has come, where we look back on our lives and think; Wow, isn’t this amazing? I finally got what I wanted.” She glanced at the crowed of people and spoke proudly: “Not just my life but OUR lives, I’m proud to have said,” She looked down and paused, almost looking sad, she then looked up and smiled widely saying in a excited tone; “HAPPY GRADUATION OF 2013 ERS!” While putting her hands up in the air happily. As she did everyone got up from their seats and started cheering, Lauren glanced at Natasha and Leila as they were both cheering and smiling brightly at Lauren.

Lauren spoke: “But now, some words from the woman herself,” She paused and winked sarcastically to Natasha, before speaking she smiled and let out a soft laugh: “Miss Natasha Celia!” Natasha walked up the stage and started her speech; “I just wanted to thank my family, my mother Lulu and my father Dmitri, all of my parents & family. Friends, my best friends Narit, Emma & Lauren for being there for me. - My big sister Leila. This goes out to you guys!” She had a huge grin across her lips and waved as the crowed cheered whilst she got off the stage.

A while later as everyone threw their graduation caps up on the air and everyone aahed, All of Natasha and Lauren’s friends came to congratulate them. It went on for a few hours, hugs were given, kisses on cheeks and the time has come, the moment they all been waiting for; Natasha and Lauren soon realized that it was time for them to go to a plane, and catch their flight to Seoul, South Korea.  They left in excitement and hurry.  Natasha quickly called for a taxi as both grabbed their stuff and left, driving away.

Ten minutes later Lauren paid the taxi driver a fifty dollar bill, flashed a polite smile at the man and rushed out of the car in such eagerness. Natasha smiled as well and nodded once as both stepped out of the car they walked quickly into the airport. Both were in such hurry and in exhiliration to arrive to Korea, Lauren couldn’t stop thinking about what would happen when she arrived. What places she was going to go to, what clothes was she going to buy. It was her dream ever since she was fourteen.  And Natasha was just wondering about what she’d eat when she’d arrive. Saying 'Let's get something to eat' in front of Natasha is like saying you have a hobbie or passion of eating food.

- Both showed the attendant working at the airport their ticket before they got on the plane. As they took a short passage way through the long hallway, they looked around and admired their first class tickets. Taking selfies of it, and smiling to themselves. Lauren ended up not paying attention to her surroundings and accidentally bumped into Choi Minho, he looked at her and said:

“Sorry” while he walked away.

She looked up and gasped in slight shock. She stood with wide eyes, and Natasha didn’t notice absolutely anything, typical thing for her to do. Tash looked back at Lauren and said:

“Come on girly, we’re going to miss our flight!” Lauren rolled her eyes and followed along, she was still in denial that she saw Minho walk by her. What if it was his doppelganger or something. She thought. Her mind went blank as Tash dragged her over to the plane. They both entered the door; where there were only 4 seats left, both smiled as if they were in a perfect movie, about to sit next to each other, when promptly G-Dragon walked in and sat there before they were about too. They walked up angrily and Lauren spoke with attitude as she crossed her arms:

“Excuse me, but those were our seats”

Minho sighed lightly, and rolled his eyes the slightest. He wasn't much of a guy for fights or arguments, so he was to stand up when G-D put his left arm firmly across on Minho’s stomach then G-D didn't hesitate to open his big mouth and speak:

“Does it have your name on it?” He almost said it with a dry sense of sarcastic humour.

Lauren narrowed her eyes without saying a word. Tash mumbled to Lauren; Aren’t those the Korean dudes we like? Lauren muttered back; They seem like jerks to me. Tash chuckled. G-D on the other hand heard what Lauren said, he glared and flashed a very cocky smirk.

“Thank you for the compliment“ He winked at Lauren.

Minho just sat there, spacing out, he knew it was bound to end at some point. His eyes at both Tash and Lauren. He didn’t seemed to be as bothered by it as G-D did. Lauren spoke:

“Look I want to sit down, now be a gentlemen and PLEASE, stand up.” She had a fake grin while tilting her head to the left as her mid-length blonde hair flowed beside her shoulders. Minho leaned to the right slightly, and mumbled to G-D in a low barely audible voice:

“Let’s just stand and walk to the two other seats?” Minho said.

G-D replied: “NO!” in a childish manner.

The flight attendant furiously walked over and said:

“Excuse me but there seemed to be some complaints, So I will need this young gentlemen and this young lady to sit over on the left side. I'm sure that'll be ok?” she said trying to be as kind as possible but her attitude seemed to throw things off. They still done what they were told too. After all, this was their first time having a first class ticket and all that jazz, they were never going to let two idiotic men ruin their trip.

Lauren on the other hand was ragging on the inside, and had so much to say but she didn’t. G-D tightened his jaw, deeply sighed, while he stood up as the flight attendant mentioned for him to sit at the left side with Tash. They both walked over as Tash brought her luggage along side with her. Natasha loved the window view of but sadly, she couldn't always get what she wants. Especially when someone she use to idolize ended up being a complete and ended up taking her seat. It was ironic how things work out. - She rolled her eyes, putting her bags at the top shelf of the plane. And sat beside G-D. And crossed her arms uncomfortably and looked over to her left side seeing Lauren as they shared a communication with mouthing words at each other: “Doesn’t this ” Natasha Mouthed.

Lauren replied mouthing: ”G-D is such a d-” about to complete her sentence, but immediately stopped as Minho glanced over at her. He put on his earphones listening to music. Lauren seemed slightly embarrassed as he caught her mouthing things he probably shouldn't have heard, or in this case saw. She chuckled with awkwardness and leaned back on the seat, trying to look at inconspicious as possible.