Life of a guilty man

Taking You Back

The couple was cuddling on a lazy chair placed beside the window . Arms linked and fingers inte-locked . Cool breeze blew into the room and cause the smaller to shiver . The taller chukkle as he bought the smaller closer to him . Using his giantic body heat to warm his lover up . The smaller then turn around , leaning on his giant's chest , listening to his strong heartbeat while the other snakes around his lovers waist , resting his chin on the latter's crown .

 

" Still cold ? " the gaint asked his shivering lover .

 

The petite shook his head as he return the warm embrace rub his cheeks on his lover's chest , inhaling the other's scent . Warming , safe .

The taller grins as he brush his long fingers on the smaller's brown-honey locks . Kissing them deeply later as he feels to do so . His lover is the best in his dark orbs .

 

" Babe ? " He called as he lover look up and hum in respond . Oh , much he loved his lover to do that . Those glowing pale skin shine under the sunlight , bright puppy eyes looking at him and that perfect pink juicy lips . As if the world is asking him to do so , the taller lean closer and smash their lips together , moving his lips for more friction .

The smaller lift his body up . Now sitting and pining his lover's long legs between his tight . Hand slides to his board shoulders , leaning closer till their chest touch . It wasn't enough for both of them . The smaller tile his head to deepen the kiss , lips apart and let his lover's tongue to take his breath away .

The moment was just perfect . Not until the smaller's lungs is screaming for air and he had to broke the kiss . The taller whines for the lost .

 

" Why a sudden turn on ? " Baekhyun asked , panting as he's trying to keep his breathing . Eyes half lid , lips swollen . A lustful sight in Chanyeol's eyes .

" You're the one asking for it . " Chanyeol replied mockingly .

 

Baekhyun pout and hit his lover's chest playfuly . Not too hard as he didn't want to hurt his hubby .

Chanyeol fake a pain on his chest and yelps painfully . Baekhyun giggles at his bad acting . But seconds later , Baekhyun found the air around them stiffens as his lover is staring at him with serious eyes .

 

" Why Channie ? What's wrong ? Did I hurt you ? " the latter panics . Roaming his hands on his lover's chest to ease the pain .

Chanyeol used a hand to stop Baekhyun's false note while another cupped his face causing his lover to look at him , worried . He then took Baekhyun's beautiful hands and kiss it dearly .

" What's wrong Chan , tell me . " he grabs his lover's wrist and clamped then between his cheeks and shoulder .

" I want us to be offical . " 

Baekhyun sigh in releave , he then hug Chanyeol , his gaint . " Silly tree . Aren't we offical enough ? " he said in a loving tone .

" No , it's not . I want the whole world to know you're mine . " Chanyeol suggest , snuggling in his lover's neck . 

" That's a lot Yeol . You know I hate it fancy . "

" The world I meant whenever you're with me . No hiding in front of guests or during parties . " he stateded .

Baekhyun frowns on that statement . That , he couldn't do it . In front of their family and friends ? Yes . Public where there camera and reporters ? No . A big No no .

" Channie , I- "

" What are you worried about Baek ? you weren't that worried when we're going to tell our parents . "

" Nothing ... Just ... "

" Are you hiding secrets from me , Baek ? " Chanyeol simply shot a guess .

" NO ! " Baekhyun backed off and looked at his lover , shocked . He soon rejoint the embrace , only thighter than before . "No , I mean , how could I hide secrets from you when you can see right through me in ever lie . " the latter tries to ignore his lover's question . 

" Then , why are you picking your nails ? " but Chanyeol isn't going to leave this topic .

Baekhyun hitched, he mentally curse himself . Habits really can't go away can they . Ecspecially this bad habits of baek which shows he's nervous or insecure and his lover knew that fact .

" I tought I was trust-worthy enough . For you . "

" You are , love . You always are . Of course I trust you . " Baekhyun hugs his lover tight as if his life depends on it . 

" Then tell me . Why can't we be a couple in front of everyone ? You know the fact we hate when those es sweet talk with us . Do you know how much I want to kiss you in front of them ? Telling them to -the-hell-off . " 

Baekhyun blushed madly . " I -- " 

" Do you love me , Baek ? "

" Chanyeol , what are you talking about . "

 

 

" BAEKHYUN !!! " tears burst out like angry rivers as he heard his name being called by his lover. He force himself to look out the window . He saw Chanyeol reaching out from the helicopter he's riding . A man pulled him back to prevent him fall .

Baekhyun scream in pain , feeling burning sensation and throbing stabs , digging into his skin . Tears streams down from the corner of his eyes . Baekhyun lied on the floor , smelling ugly smoke and his own blood . His sight is turning blur , telling him death his nearing . He cruse the god for that , the prayed to god , asking him to make sure his lover isn't back before he reach safety . But his prayers didn't reach as he lover is now in front of him , watching him dying . Helpless. ' You shouldn't be here yet idiot . ' slowy drifting asleep.

" BEAKHYUN ! DON'T ! DON'T DO THIS TO ME ! WAKE UP ! NO ! PLEASE , WAKE UP ! " Chanyeol yelled his lungs out as he watch his baby closing his eyes . He struggle from the guards' hold . No matter how much strength he used , he can never overcome two fit guards pulling him back to the plane . 

Sound of woods crumbling tells Baekhyun it's time to go . To somewhere white . Somewhere peaceful and quiet . 

Baekhyun cracked a broken smile . Chanyeol stunded as he see his Baekkie mouth 'I.will.always.love.you. ' before the roof completly crashes down with his baby underneath .

 

" AHHHHHH !!!! "

 


 

Chanyeol woke up in his bed with tears streaming down his face and heavy breathing. Sobbing because of regrets, panting due to his aching heart. All these because of that dream which reminds him his greatest mistake ever made. The mistake which cause him falls from heaven to hell. He grits his teeth, bit his lips till it bleeds to surpress his meaningless whimpers .

 

If only he didn't start that conversation ...

If only he didn't asked the reason why ...

If only he didn't have any doubts ...

If only he trusted him ...

If only he turn his back before he left ...

If only he say ' I love you ' back ...

If only ... ... ...

 

 

...he found out sooner

 

 

" Master Chanyeol, breakfast is ready . " a voice called behind his bedroom door, fading footsteps were heard later as the maid left.

Maids bows and greet their master a simple ' Good morning , master. ' as Chanyeol walks by . Just like normal days, he ignores everyone. The master sat on his chair as he stare at the empty chair beside as a maid pours him a glass of juice. On his two meter long dining table , there only placed two chair . One for him , another one for –

" Morning , yeobo . " she chirped as she stood beside Chanyeol with her hands on his shoulder . " Did you miss me . " she chanted .

The kitchen door burst open and reveal a girl with curly long hair and a pair of large round eyes, makeup so thick that nobody would recognize her if she undo her makeup . She walks towards Chanyeol with haughty attitude with two maids following her behind.

Like wise, Chanyeol ignores.

The girl clicks her tongue and stomp on her high heels. She was angry at Chanyeol's ignorance . " Is this how you treat your fiance ? " she yells .

Again, cold treatment from the souless man.

She grits her teeth and pulled the chair beside . She was about to seat when a cold deep husky "No" stoped her .

The girl scoffs and crosses her arms . " So, where do you expect me to seat ? On the floor? " she yell.

“If you want to.”

His fiancé was in range “ Whatever, enjoy your meal with your … transparent lover !”

Chanyeol grabs his glass of water, was about to splash on her face and show the world how ugly she is but Baekhyun was behind her, frowning, mouthing him.

 

' Don't do it. '

 

 He slowly puts down his weapon and ordered someone to bring in a chair and place it at the end of the table, furthest away from him. As the order proceed, the girl glance around the room . " Why is this place always so dark . " she complains .

 

The dining room is dark . Not to mention the whole mansion is gloomy. Thick curtains blocks the sun from entering the room. Each and I meant every room .

She walks towards the nearest curtain and grabs it.

 

" Don't you dare . " Chanyeol threatens. Cold air and goosebumps run towards every maids' spine as their master is really angry . No one is allowed to touch the curtains. It was always close and will be open only when the master left the house .

Ignoring her fiancé’s words, she slide it open, letting those warming sunrays shine the room with its charm.

 

“ Chanyeol, look. It’s a nice weather. Ain’t it?” Baekhyun stood beside the open window, looking back at his lover with a warming smile.

 

Slamming table came next as Chanyeol pinned his so-called-fiance on the wall . " PARK.JI.YEON " he grips her wrist so hard that bruise were starting to show .

The fiance yelps in pain. “Let go , It hurts !!!”

" GET OUT. ALL OF YOU ! OUT!" He drag , almost threw the girl out , the maids followed along . When the fiance is out, he slam the door shut. Not caring even she fell on the floor with trembling body and a pale face.

“ Why … WHY !” Jiyeon yelled as tears stream down her face and ruined her makeup. The maids tried to help her up but she scream and shove them away.

 

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun who was sitting on the window pane staring back at him, smiling. He took a step forward wanting to touch his baby but before succeed, somebody pulled the curtain and Baekhyun was gone. He became furious, who… who dare to take his baby away from him. Balling his fist, ready to hit whoever did that but stop when he noticed it was the head-maid – Miss Kim, one of the survivor in Baekhyun’s incident. He puts down his fist and drop his head " Taeyeon noona . "

“Yes, master?”

" If ... if Baekhyun is here , will he be disappointed at me ? " he whispers .

" You saw him again didn't you ? " Taeyeon asked while walking toward him, bought her 18 year old master to a warm embrace, calming him down as he was about to break and vanish in thin air . " Baekhyunie will never be disappointed on you . He, will always understand you. " she tells, patting Chanyeol’s back .

That afternoon was hell for brokenhearted Chanyeol. His parents visited him or he would say bust themselves in his mansion and started scolding him for making his so called fiancé cry.

 

“ Jiyeon is a good girl, I told you not to make her sad!” Mrs. Park scold his son while the father looked at him in disappointment.

Chanyeol scoff mokingly while his parents were still in range. He stood up and walks away.

“ Chanyeol, I thought I had myself clear with that rude attitude of yours.” Mr. Park follows his son.

“ Like ing heavens care.”

“ Chanyeol, is that how you talk with your father?! You’ve changed.” his mother yelled on top of her voice.

 Chanyeol turn back and yelled “So? Everybody does , so do you two! And by the way, who do you think made me change? If you didn’t put HER into my ing life, I could at least have Baekhyun with me!"

“ You didn’t say anything during the agreement and now you’re regretting it ?”

Chnayeol ignore his parents and heads towards his room.

“ So you do still sees him. Does seeing him and talks with him makes your life better? “ Mr. Park asks, hands trembling.

“ It’s not him, he got a name and it’s Baekhyun!”

“If it wasn’t for Jiyeon that day, you’d be dead ! My only son, did died in front of me ! You’re sick , and she saved you ! If --” tears stream down from the mother eyes.

“For the last time, I’m not sick. That and you two are the one who made me sick!”

“ Not sick ? Not sick ?! You told us Baekhyun came back and was still alive while there’s obviously no one beside you. We see you talking and smiling by yourself, and what did you say? You told us you’re talking with Baekhyun and asked us why we couldn’t see him. Now tell me that you’re not sick !” Mr. Park had enough of this madness.

“ Shut the hell up and stop telling me he’s DEAD!”

“ Do you think we wanted that ? We had to ! If we didn’t, who knows what crazy thing you’re going to say or next. It’s been two long years and you still not moving on.”

“ I am but you kept pulling me back.” Chanyeol finish and slam the door shut in his parents face.

 

Chanyeol pants deeply as he was trying to control his emotions. After making sure his parents had left him alone, he throws himself on his bed. He’s tired and wanted to sleep. The strong scent of lily is hard to miss and Chanyeol weakly open his eyes, only to see Baekhyun hugging him from behind. " Kyun …” he whimper out as he interlock their hands together, eyes glassy.

“ Shh~, sleep. I’m here.” Baekhyun whisper softly

Chanyeol did he was told. He closes his eyes, letting Baekhyun brushes his hair and humming him to sleep.

 

 

 

 

"Papa!"