Marked

Taking You Back

Um.... first of all, I never though I'd come up with this but...

warning: ahead. *hide away*

p/s" first attemp and failed. Ignore all mistake.


 

 

Little Baekhee is afraid. She holds the maid’s maid tightly afraid being lost in the pool of strangers.

“Noona.” She called, looking up for help when a group of girls swarm to her squealing and pats her head as soon she was spotted in her baby blue dress. Taeyeon only smile warmly at her, gesturing she’s safe.

Baekhee doesn’t remember, she knew none of them yet they treadted her as if they knew her long ago.

Poor girl doesn’t recall how she was surrounded by uncles daddy sent and Taeyeon noona crying on her side chanting prayers. She was told Baekhee almost got hurt ridding a wild horse, but an oppa saved her. She was confused, very, as she only remembered getting on a horse. The rest is all burl. Daddy had received news before she was even home. Baekhee was swept of her little feet as her father asks if she was okay or hurt, does she feel weird. Baekhee shook her little head. Aunty Yura was more than relieve.

A party was held to thank the mysterious boy who saved the little mistress, therefore there’s lots of guest, almost same age as her father gathers around the pool, drinking juices and luxury foods.

Baekhee doesn’t like her cheeks being pinch and was forced to take selfies. She’s only here to thank an oppa who saved her, yet she doesn’t remember. She was scared, strangers everywhere and she was not used to it as it’s always, daddy, aunty Yura, Taeyeon noona, and…

She whines, reaching her arms high demand being held. Taeyeon complies. She hid her face on the maids crooked neck shutting her hers and shook her head vigorously as if it will shoo them all away. Unfortunately for the little princess, nothing seems to go her way. Baekhee hates it, she hates the high pitched voice, forgien hands touching and patting her here and there, cooing her. Baekhee is scared. Baekhee wants her daddy. Baekhee wants to cry, and she will soon.

High pitched scream roared and cries followed, shocking the guest and Taeyeon noona. The maids cooed her, even chanting several apologize doesn’t help to calm the six year old. More people came around and the air is stuffy, it’s hot.

She felt pairs of cool hands tugging her skirt, always a curious kitten, she looked down, invited by a pair of cold dark orbs staring up at her.

“Baekhee.”

Baekhee stretch her arms towards the nine year old wearing matching suspender, wiggling out the maids hold.

“Oppa, home.” The sister sobs on her brother’s shoulder.

Taeyeon swats down and pats the quiet boy’s head. “Hello there, Chanhyun.” 

Without sparing a glance, Chanhyun took her sister back in the hotel, heading towards the elevator, ignoring attention he receive from groups of girls squealing about how cute both brother and sister were when there close.

Chanhyun carried his sister in his arm, if Baekhee wanted home, he will take her. Whatever Baekhee requests, he will give. He always remember what his mother told when Baekhee was in his arm, beautiful sleeping baby girl while his mother’s beautiful hands wrap around his, holding him delicately.

 

“Protect her no matter what, Chanhyun-ah.”

 

“Baekhyun…”

 

He phone dropped on the cold floor as he frozes. He can hear Tao’s worried calls but the line ended soon and the screen turn blank. He felt himself floating, his lips trembles at intimate touches, his body shudder at the familiar warmth, breaking his built sorrow walls just like that, effortlessly. Millions of heartbreaks and threatening tears to fall at the awfully blooming scent in his heart, making him breathless.

“Talk to me, please.”

His mouth parts as he was hugged even tight, buried in the embrace of abyss.

 

Don’t turn around

Don’t turn around

Don’t turn around

 

Maybe this is why people say the mind was never one with the heart. The mind demands so but the heart does otherwise.

 

“N-“

 

Baekhyun yelps. Lips crashed and sloppy kisses down his throat as he has pinned on the wall. He back grinds against the hard rough wall and Chanyeol’s hand each and every part of him, breaking him apart. He moans as Chanyeol bit his lips demanding for entrance and that Baekhyun won’t give.

“St- Mmph!!“ gathering all strength he had, he pushes the man away, but that results his hands pined above his head. Their fingers linked and Chanyeol work magic on him. He manages to pry his lips open and made his way in, and nibbling the hot muscle.Baekhyun’s leg was pulled up and wrap around ones waist, in such submissive way his body his crashed by the weigh hovering him, his back arc and body pressed together, chest touched, turning switches and all gates freed.

He in sharp breath the moment his was hoist of his feet.

“Mnnghhhh!”

Chanyeol his tongue, widen his lips and invite Baekhyun in a mouth open tug-a-war, frenching him in any impossible Baekhyun never knew, making him drown and light headed.

 

No

 

Baekhyun turns and break free, but Chanyeol leads him back.

 

No

 

The smaller shut his lips tight, but the giant had his way to make them open.

 

No

 

Baekhyun fists and clawed him, but Chanyeol’s strong arm links them.

 

This is wrong, all wrong.

 

His eyes start to swell and tasted iron in his mouth.

 

It’s wrong, yet so right.

 

Baekhyun melts completely in cloud nine, his mind shuts. His hands slowly make his way to Chanyeol’s collar and pulls. His arms wraps around the taller’s neck as he kiss back. Chanyeol open his eyes to see if it’s real, and it is his reality. Sighing in pleasure, he closes his eyes and continue making out. He relaxes his body and slows down his pace, wanting it loving not forceful. Soon after it went more passionate and Baekhyun was completely wrench by Chanyeol. Baekhyun moans, sobs, screams, claws his once lover, or just lover. He didn’t know anymore, what their relationship is.

Both 18 but loved like eternity.

As if the world never exist, only both of them, they kiss and feel the warmth and heat of others, lost in their reunite. For a moment, they’re really happy.

 

Baekhyun didn’t know how they went through the lobby and the elevator, but he found himself thrown on the bed. Chanyeol hovered over him with their lips still connect. They didn’t break. Baekhyun wonders if it’s lust that made them crazy or the cruel separation. Baekhyun never felt so desperate.

He doesn’t like Chanyeol’s clothes in their way, so does Chanyeol. Baekhyun tugs his jacket and pulls them off. Chanyeol did the same to him, ripping his shirt of his skin, buttons flying across the bed. They break the kiss as Chanyeol pull his shirt off, throwing them on the floor and back undressing Baekhyun. The fight continues.

Chanyeol tears Baekhyun beater apart as if they were papers. Baekhyun moans at the sudden coldness ghosting his skin. If he’s in his right mind, he’d scold Chanyeol for wasting his good clothes, but now when he’s not and he was turned at his beastly side. Then,

Chanyeol stops.

Baekhyun need not to look at him to know he’s staring at the ugly scar on his shoulder. His eyes stings recalling the painful past, he can still feel them like it happened yesterday. He only looks up towards the taller when he felt drippings.

Chanyeol’s crying. His eyes continued to stare at his tears drip down on him like pitter-patter of rain drops. Baekhyun’s hands made way to his cheeks, caressing his drenched face. Chanyeol eyes tore of the scarred skin to his lover’s eyes, the male smiles softly at him. He eyes telling he’s alright and there’s nothing to feel bad about. Chanyeol thinks otherwise, he felt guilty, as if his heart pierced by thousand of needles.

Baekhyun liked the feeling of Chanyeol’s toned abs and masculine body against his fingertips. He had grown to perfection, the man of his children. He pulls the man to his chest, inhaling his scent same time caring the guilty boy. He throws his head back when Chanyeol pecks his nape then beeline kissing down south. It’s violent and he knew by morning, he’d cover his neck with scarf.

Chanyeol bit and nibble as he like. Baekhyun’s nape is the sweetest dessert ever. He marked the boy with hard bit and till it turned purple. Don’t make him start with how nice Baekhyun smell, that milky scent that always make him crazy since birth is still there as his . Baekhyun screams and pulls Chanyeol’s hair as the taller on his buds, making him crazy. His legs warp around his waist and pull down closer, rubbing against each other’s crotch. Chanyeol grunts and roll his hips, making more friction. Baekhyun trashes around, he couldn’t keep still and his hips move its own, meeting Chanyeol half way.

Soon, pants were torn down along with underwears, leaving both completely and standing in glory. Chanyeol got a good hold on Baekhyun’s ankle and pull him towards, his tight spread wide, giving Chanyeol a good view. He dives in, leaving kittenlish around the corner of the smaller’s lips. Baekhyun wanted more, he clawed the taller’s shoulder and lean forward, taking full lips. He nibbles Chanyeol’s lips, tempting him, triggers his insane drive. Chanyeol is more than glad giving the attention his lover need. Reaching to the drawers, he fumbles until he had good grip on the bottle.

He pours good amount of lotion in his hand, preparing the smaller for the upcoming event. Baekhyun shift under him, he raise his tights higher and spread them wide for the man to see. Upon that, Chanyeol his lips seductively, needed to ravish the male under him now and then.

Baekhyun nearly tears the sheets apart when Chanyeol enter his hole. It’s uncomfortable and a pain in all way. He sobs behind the hand and Chanyeol pry them away, looking down at him with worried frown. Baekhyun wants being loved, Chanyeol complies kissing his forehead, cheeks and lips, calming him down.

When he’s used to the first, Chanyeol enters the second, scissoring the small male. Baekhyun screams and dig his nails on the taller’s shoulder, sobbing uncontrollably.  Chanyeol didn’t watching Baekhyun crying like that, he puts their foreheads together and run his nose across his jaw line. As if telepathy, Baekhyun shook his head, he didn’t want to stop. Time goes and the pain ease away and bring in wave of pleasure. Baekhyun moans as Chanyeol pushes his fingers in and out, making sliding noises. He screams in pleasure when Chanyeol found his spot. His toes curls while his back arc in a beautiful angle. Chanyeol kisses his chest then slowly up till their lips met once again.

Baekhyun rode his fingers when Chanyeol insert the third finger. Chanyeol pull out when he thinks they're ready and Baekhyun whines at the lost. Chanyeol sat up, grabbing the same bottle and start preparing himself, coaxing his own shaft. He raise Baekhyun’s tight on his shoulder, positioning in front of the well prepped entrance.

Chanyeol leans down and his scar lovingly before he pushes in slowly, not wanting to hurt the smaller. The wave hit him hard and strong. If Chanyeol’s finger was pleasurable, then his is insanity. He didn’t hold his moans back, he starts moving at it hurts being burn. But that didn’t made him stop as he knew he’ll lose himself later.

They move in slow phase, Chanyeol surprisingly was able to control. He bites in his urge and in with care. Baekhyun is a mess under him, his name over and over again as he meet Chanyeol’s slow half way. Slow is not enough and Chanyeol rubs Baekhyun’s honey tight and launch in harder, faster. Baekhyun scream, panting demanding more. Pleasure is unendurable, so good that Baekhyun had his back lift in the air, wanting being taken completely full.

Chanyeol grips on the headboard for support while grips his arm, the bed creaking due to their rough love session and weight. Both rock it hard, Baekhyun knew he was loud but he didn’t care. Chanyeol’s at fault anyway, casting all kinds of magic on him. They swallowed each other’s moans and grunts as knots coils on their lower joint. Both knew they were close but they drag it, wanting it last longer. Their tongue rubbing fast and sloppy, Baekhyun loved it, Chanyeol taste sweet.

They bite, nip, claw, tear, rips marking and bruising each other till they couldn’t remember or even recognize their name and body. Just let pleasure and built desperation took over.

Both scream in their release. Chanyeol bruised Baekhyun’s tight as he s in deep, filling the smaller full with his seeds, head buried on the small’s crooked neck. Baekhyun painted their stomach and jaw white, curling into a ball addicted with the moment as Chanyeol s sloppily into him. He’s spent, wasted, wrenched, marked and bruised. 

Calming their beating heart and pants, they slowly climb down their high.  Chanyeol lift his head up from Baekhyun’s neck and stares down the beautiful fallen angel underneath him. Baekhyun lost all his strength, he slumps down the mattress and Chanyeol was there to catch him. Panting from euphoria, Baekhyun weakly reach for Chanyeol, with his teary half lid eyes, messy raven locks, red parted and abused lips and cherry red cheeks caring his giant’s jaw. He is a masterpiece in Chanyeol’s eyes. The taller, press the hands that is on his cheeks. Baekhyun’s hands are cold, it always was and he was ever worried. His fingers brush through Baekhyun’s fringes that are sticking on his forehead. Baekhyun glows under the dim light.

The giant lean down again to capture the smaller’s soft lips, placing loving kisses. With eyes closed, their lips move in sync, each tongue mirroring the same motion. Soft mewl escape from Baekhyun and he knows it’s his cue to part. String of thread connects their lips as they parted.

Chanyeol adores Baekhyun’s grin. He’s always oh-so shy in whatever. He loved how his face would turn into shades of pink. Kissing his cheeks once again, Chanyeol slowly pull out. Baekhyun’s brows frown as he bit down the soreness and both moans in unison. He rolls to his side and leans beside Baekhyun, pulling him into safe zone. Baekhyun shivers at the cold. He used his feet to tug the blanket which almost fall out the bed and Chanyeol helped to pull up, covering their lower halves.

He knew he turned Baekhyun immobile, looking how the male squirm uncomfortably and sobs pity. Chanyeol sits up and put a soft pillow underneath him, help calming his pain. Baekhyun sigh in ease and smile weakly at him, tired. Pulling their body closer, Chanyeol cover their tangled bodies with blankets and hugged the smaller to sleep.

Chanyeol had watch the elder to sleep that night while he unable. He thinks if he closes his eyes, Baekhyun’d be taken away from him again. He felt insecurities. He heart blooms with flowers as he watch Baekhyun stirs in his sleep and moved moreover close to him, burring his head in his chest. He instinctively moved his hand to his back and keeps him supported.

With Baekhyun beside in his arms, he wonders. If tonight is peaceful, will tomorrow be the same? He knew the answer by heart. It wouldn’t. He knew it from the start he will have his revenge. A little part explained why he made sure Baekhyun’d be bedridden next day to have him between his arms till then.

 

They hurt Baekhyun, and there’s a price to pay.

 

It’s a law since young,

And it’ll never change.

 


 

*peek*

So, tell me what you think. Please put a commet below (loved it when you did) and subscribe and upvote.

Love y'll

*Back to the shell.*

 

Sneek peek:

ing ahead and more drama.