Why he left...

Taking You Back

With tea served and door closed and locked, leaving the two of them in the room, he didn’t even flinch or he was surprise when she gave him blows without warning.

“, , , gold digger, thief!!” Baekhyun quietly accepts insults Jiyeon gave and gladly take another slap from her. How irony Baekhyun was more worried about her if Chanyeol found out. More like, what Chanyeol will do. Fortunately the male was out and Baekhee in school.

“Die! Why don’t you crawl back to your dirt and die!” She throws in fists and Baekhyun was pushed to the ground by gravity, upsetting their tea. “Why’d you come back? Oh, was the money not enough? Are you stupid, you can come to me, I’ll give you more! Why come back here?” Jiyeon tackles Baekhyun on the ground and the boy has no rights to fight back.

“Tell me how much you want.” Her voice turned soft. “After you get the money you wanted, leave okay?” Baekhyun hates the sly smirk on her face. “Don’t try steeping in my house because I’ll make sure you leave for sure. Hadn’t you been hiding for two years, you should able to manage for the rest of your life!”

Baekhyun grips her wrist that was choking him. “I’m sorry.”

The smirk on Jiyeon’s face fell. “Why did you apologize? What do you mean?!” Baekhyun cried out at the impact through his head. Jiyeon slam his head towards the hard floor again, harder force. “Don’t make me kill you. You’re the one who agreed with this yet you’re backing now? Don’t joke with me, he’s mine! Chanyeol is mine! I was born to be Park. I’m Park Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon!”

Baekhyun felt lightheaded. His visions were burly and his head is pounding. He trashes around when Jiyeon chokes him too hard. Baekhyun was losing his sense the same moment Jiyeon realized she’s killing the male, she lets go apparently.

“What have I done?” She looks down her hands, pale at ghost. “What have you done to me?” Baekhyun glance at the weeping girl glaring at him with so much hate.

That’s right. Baekhyun was never an invited guest. He was hated for so long that he lost count since when. The only reason he stayed is because of Chanyeol. But the male wasn’t aware of any. He lies on the floor catching his breath while watching Jiyeon struggling to keep herself balance.

“It’s all your fault! I wouldn’t have done it, you made me!”

She was leaving but much to Baekhyun’s horror to see she stops abruptly staring the cracked door.

Jiyeon scream upon the boy with red eyes staring directly at her through the cracked door and the zooming sound coming from him. Baekhyun scrambles on his feet but feel miserably due lack of air.

“Chanhyun, don’t. I’m fine, so stop.” It didn’t help with Jiyeon screaming ‘monster, monster!’ like prayer in the background. “Look at me Chanhyun, look at me. Stop, she’s not –.” He manages to get into his knees but he was too late.

In less than millisecond, Chanhyun was already marching towards her. He had Yiyeon below him and his fist up in mid air, neon blue craving his arm.

“No Chanhyun, enough.” Baekhyun used his body as shield, blocking the messed girl.

 

Target dismissed.

 

Soon, Chanhyun lose his iron grip and the crazy sound stops. His orbs were back to brown.

Baekhyun sighs in relief. He slowly limps back the ground and was panting hard. Jiyeon in the other hand was lost. She was pale as ghost and was sweating cold.

“Freak.” She mumbles. “Freaks!”

Chanhyun turns to her and the female yelps pathetically. “Leave.” He told.

Apart of her wanting to stay alive and lives long, she leaves and was stumbling all way long.

 

Baekhyun cupped his small face. “Promise me you’ll not show your weapons again. Not here, not in this house. Promise me, please.”  He was so scared. He didn’t know what to do when the boy raise them. He didn’t know what he’ll do either if he couldn’t stop Chanhyun.

Chanhyun helped his mother up, not long until Taeyeon rushes in the room with a few maids.

“Oh my goodness, Baekhyun!” She run towards to boy and helped.

“That crazy bitc –“

“Calm down, Sunny.” It was Yuri, calming her friend.

The room is in big mess. Tea upset, splattered all across the carpeted floor with broken glass pieces. Flowers crushed and its jar toppled on the ripped table cloth.

Baekhyun was put in bed and his wound is being checked. “I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

“No, you’re not. God, look at you.” Baekhyun whines when Taeyeon applied little force on his abused cheeks.

“I’ll bring in the aid box.” Jessica told and hurried out.

 

Nine sisters cleaned up the mess and helped with Baekhyun’s wound while Chanhyun was right next to his mother, watching each of everyone. Seoyeon and Yoona helped covering his injuries with makeup, much to Baekhyun protease it was necessary.

 

“Not a word out.” Baekhyun ordered.

 

Although he could see disagreement hanging on their faces, he chose to ignore, for everyone’s sake. Baekhyun them, same goes to them towards him as they shared special bond. As soon nine girls made their way out, he called for Taeyeon and only them alone. He smiled apologetically at Chanhyun following Seohyun out hand in hand.

Baekhyun counted and waited until he was sure he’ll not be disturbed even though the walls are soundproof. For the first time, Taeyeon was nervous around Baekhyun. The boy was never like this as in her eyes, he was always bubbly and smiling like its spring all year long.

Wordlessly, he took out a book behind the nightstand and handed to her. Taeyeon almost cried when the book landed between her hands. She shook her head in agony, clamping her lips. Baekhyun took her hands and Taeyeon kneeled beside his bed, whimpering sobs.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t stay for long. Maybe next time, if.” Baekhyun smiles at her. “I you Taeyeon noona, so please help me out.”

The maid nods and lifts her tearful face. “What’ll you want me to do?”

The male look down at the book in her hands. “When time comes,” then back to her with his beautiful pairs of crescent eyes.

 

“…return it back to its rightful owner.”

 

 

 

 

 

It’s a promise between us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been a week since he was back to the place he once called home, with Chanyeol. Baekhyun was in the center of the attention and was dealing with cries of glees. They said his returned had brighten up the empty mansion, at least that’s what he was told by the nine sisters.

Chen had been whining around while Kyungsoo was next to him slapping the back of his head for his sake. That never bores him. Meanwhile Tao had been missing and he had been woried. Though he mentally wanted to beat the of of him.

Chanyeol was possessive over him. Baekhyun was not allowed alone and the male has to be next to his lover no matter in what condition. His boyfriend was sharp as a hawk 24/7 when it’s about Baekhyun –where Baekhyun is Chanyeol is there to observe. Even Baekhee was self cautions while around her mother. She didn’t want to anger her father.

But today was an exception. Chanyeol’s parents were coming over and the younger was furious. Baekhyun had learnt since he’s gone, Chanyeol had blamed his parents and turned rebel. The younger thinks everyone would be a thread to Baekhyun thus he was out to guard. Baekhyun is once again Rupenzel, locked in the tall tower. The mansion is under thigh security under Chanyeol’s request. Baekhyun had protease it was unnecessary but nothing seem to go through his thick head.

The small male knew it was all according to plan. They must have learnt he was bought back to the house and wanted him gone. One of the reasons he disobeys Chanyeol’s order and allowed Jiyeon in –Chanyeol’s latest fiancé after him. He could’ve avoided psychical injuries but he let their plan flow. That’s always what they wanted nevertheless.

 

 

 

Let it be.

 

 

 

 

“You called, mother?” Mrs. Park was enjoying her tea until Baekhyun came in. Her eyes turned dark and her jaw set. 16 year old Baekhyun though she was just having a bad day.

“Come and sit, Baekhyun.” The boy obeys as Mrs. Park was as if his second mother after his’ passed since birth. There’s someone I would like you to meet.”

As if it’s the cue, a maid knocked and informed her guest is here. And that’s how he met Jiyeon for the first time, beautiful with no flaw.

Mrs. Park stood up and welcomed her, was smiling happily. Baekhyun followed. “Come join us my dear.”

“Baekhyun-ah, this is Park Yiyeon, daughter of a friend.” Jiyeon smile down shyly as Mrs. Park took her hands. “My, you’re so beautiful.”

Baekhyun extended his arm they hand- shaked. “I’m Baekhyun.“

“He’s Chanyeol’s best friend Jiyeon dear.” Mrs. Park said. Baekhyun was confused, didn’t they …

“We need the best friend’s point of view before the engagement meeting, don’t we?”

That is when hell gone lose. Everything is dark all the sudden and spring is gone, came the storm. Baekhyun felt he was pushed into a deep to abyss, maybe falling with a spear pierce right through his heart.

“What do think of her with Chanyeol, Baekhyun?” the smile never leaves her face and Baekhyun tried not to ruin her mood.

His lips moved his once before he knew it. Saying things he never thought of saying, words he never dare to speak of.

 

“She’s very beautiful. They match. Chanyeol’s a lucky bastard.”

 

Time ticks on and hours goes by. Baekhyun was forced to sit next to them while they chat how Chanyeol and Jiyeon suit each other. Little did they know Baekhyun was crying like a baby, inside. His head screaming them to stop, telling them he had enough. They never suit each other because he…

 

Baekhyun had learnt he had nothing from the start. That day…

 

 

 

 

 

Neither Baekhyun nor Chanhyun cared the stares they was receiving by the resident neighborhood. His one and only motive is to fetch Baekhee from school, that’s all. He hears whispers from all direction but he does not make efforts to excuse himself. He stood in front of the nursery while men search for invincible threads.

Glancing at his wrist watch, he called for the team leader. “Making such big scene would affect a child’s mind and growth.” That all he said and the team leader signed his teammates to fall back, leaving only one ride.

“Mother.” Baekhyun looked down at Chanhyun who gestures him it’s time. Eyes were on them as he walks to the door, ringing the bell.

 

“Yes, which child –Oh… you’re?” the young teacher trailed off, looking down at Chanhyun looking up at her.

“Sister.” He told and Miss Han is more than confuse.

Baekhyun chuckles at the boy’s bluntness. “We’re here for Park Baekhee, Miss Han.” He told, glancing on her name tag. The young teacher blushed, finally noticed him. Baekhyun wonders if he frightened her.

Before Miss Han could whip her head to call, a high pitched scream came from behind.

 

“Oppa!”

 

Baekhyun saw his little girl hoping towards her brother, her bag bouncing from behind. He watches how Baekhee leaps towards her brother and Chanhyun was there to catch not failing. The girl is happy to see her brother she was missing all day but happier to see mommy standing gorgeously in grey sweater with thin and dark tight jeans underneath.

“Baekhee-ah.”

“Mommy!” She called and run towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun gladly invites her with open arms. He almost had her but the doll stops abruptly, fidgeting with her dress.

“What’s wrong, dear?”

Looking up like a guilty child with pout on her lips, “Is mommy still sick?” she asked softly.

Baekhyun once more cruses Chanyeol in his mind. Him and his over-worrieness. Rolling his eyes, he picked Baekhee up and she fits perfectly between his arms. Baekhee glees in joys and hugged her mother. Finally Baekhyun was able to carry her.

“Mommy looked like a goddess today.”

“Thank you dear.” He kissed her flush cheeks.

 

“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Park.” Baekhyun turned to Miss Han and blush. Mrs. Park. He wonders which part represent him a woman.

“Same here, Miss Han.”

Miss Han extended her hand and Baekhyun gladly takes them. “I’m Han Sunhwa, by the way.”

“Baekhyun.”

“It’s really not the right thing to say but I wonder if all family members had baby faces.”

Baekhyun blinks, literary taken aback by her bluntness. He liked that. “Thank you. We have been hearing that a lot. The genes.” He tugs Baekhee’s hair back her ear as they were messed by the wind.

Sunhwa giggles. “Please do have a wonderful day, Mrs. Park.” She said and wave they goodbye. Baekhyun did the same.

 

The team leader helped them with the door. The mother and his beautiful children almost reach the car until Chanhyun stops walking.

“What’s wrong?”

“Father.”

Baekhyun frowned.

He only realizes what the boy meant when he hears loud roaring of engine and screeching tyres from afar. Chanyeol rolls in the neighborhood in his gun Lamborghini. Angry purr of the car was loud enough to wake sleeping beauty in her sleep and it made Baekhyun’s head ache. If anything, he should be the loudest.

“There you promised me you would stay home.” Chanyeol didn’t care if he slams the door too hard or pass by-ers flashing his ride. Baekhyun outdoor annoys him. To be specific, Baekhyun carrying their baby with his fragile body, under the sun made him furious. The smaller male yet had broke another promise.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, refusing to let panicking Baekhee off his arm. “To grow mushroom on my head? please. What a waste on your perfect suit.”

“You are growing em’. Thank you.” He raises an eyebrow. “Park Baekhee, what did I say?”

Pouting, Baekhee grumbles coherent to her mother before she wiggles out her mother’s grasps, landing on her little feet softly. The guilty child hid behind her mother and clenched Baekhyun’s tight jeans.

“You’re looked very lovely today, mademoiselle.”

Despite Baekhyun’s scowls, Chanyeol acted he didn’t hear and dragged his lover into the passenger seat and the kids at the back. He waved his employee away and the team leader bows at him before driving the car back home.

“Where are we going?”

“Giving my wifey a breather.” Chanyeol smirks behind his glasses before handing Baekhyun an extra. The beautiful male gladly took them before sending his hubby a teasing flying kiss.

“Smart .”

 

 

 

 

“You’ll leave for Chanyeol right?”

 

“Yes, Mrs. Park.”