To Square One

Taking You Back

Chanyeol could never understand that expression on Baekhyun’s face.

 

“You wouldn’t believe them would you?”

The grip on Baekhyun’s hands were tight, desperate, and Chanyeol wouldn’t let it go for the world. He thinks he will regret on whatever, and his love life would vanish in thin air. He seeks for answers through the smaller orbs, but they weren’t the answer he wanted or wish for.

Why are they smiling?

“Baekhyun?” Blood runs cold in Chanyeol veins seeing how cool and calm Baekhyun is. The breaking news was their background, the narrator was congratulating the uprising couple in their marriage.

 

‘The one and only heir of The Park’s –Park Chanyeol will be marrying the only daughter of Park Joon –Park Jiyeon . Rumors been told the couple had been planning to take their relationship to the next level ever since…..’

 

Baekhyun tear the eyes the screen as soon Chanyeol cups his face and crash their lips together. The kiss was rough as if Chanyeol is desperate for attention. The taller nips his lover’s bottom lip, nipping his way in when he doesn’t get the respond he wanted. Maybe he craved for a respond, a sigh, whine, cry, anger, betrayal, slap, punch, anything.

Didn’t know when the kiss turned sloppy, yet still lack of Baekhyun. Chanyeol was slowly losing his sane.

Baekhyun doesn’t like a desperate Chanyeol, nor he like a sad Chanyeol. Slowly, he closes his eyes and kiss back, running his tongue through. He slides his hand up Chanyeol’s arm to his back, easing his tense. The kiss broke with small whines and pecks and butterfly kisses everywhere. Chanyeol whispers “It’s not true, that is not the truth, only you, I only love you…” to Baekhyun while the other lays back lifelessly on the matters, brushing his lovers dark locks.

“I beg you, Baek. Say something, anything.”

If losing Baekhyun felt living dead, having his here yet without his respond is dead living.

“I never loved her… the engagement, everything, it’s… it’s –Baek, I only love you, now and forever.”

 

His eyes were cold. Why are they cold?

 

“Baekhyun, you –”

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol down for a quick kiss. The taller tensed at first. But when Baekhyun slung  one arm over his neck, pulling him down once again, their lips met half way. and biting here and there is how passionate the kiss goes. Each working on owns magic for distraction.

“I know… It’s not your fault and I will ever blame you.” He whispers, rubbing his thumb across Chanyeol’s jaw. The taller his tongue in. “I know, and I understand.”

 

No

 

Chanyeol scream to fight back when he was torn away from Baekhyun, he is slipping from the smaller once again from cruel fate. He will never understand the reason he love is forbidden.

“Promise me you’ll do good, and I promise you as well.”

The tall male fights back, kicking and trashing around but he was pulled back again by invincible hands.

“Baek!” Why? Where’s is Baekhyun going? Chanyeol can’t see. Shadows are swallowing the smaller like quick sand, he’s slowly losing sight.

It stings but Baekhyun will endure it well. For one last time, Baekhyun curls his lips, smiling lovingly and wave. A farewell is better than nothing at all. He can lie all he wanted.

 

 

 

They say ‘If you reach deeper, you could read other’s thoughs.’

 

 

 

“I love you, Chanyeol.”

 

 


 

 

“…nyeol!...”

 

“…dear!”

 

“…son!”

 

“Chanyeol!!!”

 

Scream rip his throat as Chanyeol jolts awake, panting, drench with cold sweat. His family is the first thing he see waking up from… his parents mansion.

“Son, Chanyeol. It’s okay. Everything is alright now. It’s just a bad dream.” His mother cooed, wearing an extremely worried expression. She pats her son’s chest, hoping it would calm his nerves.

 

No…

 

He shouldn’t be here

 

Where’s…

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

“Oh dear god! Call the doctors now.” It was Chanyeol’s father. He was furious. Disgust is what he feels to hear his son calling that name over and over again. Name of a dead man.

“Yeol?” the pitched voice caught his attention.

 

Jiyeon.

 

“Are you alright?” Jiyeon look at him worriedly. She reaches her hands to wipe the sweat away. “Did you had a very bad dream.”

“Don’t you ing touch me, disgusting!” Chanyeol slaps her hands away almost immediately. He pushes his way out the door, limping bit by bit. He need to go back. Baekhee and Chanhyun…

“Chanyeol dear, where are you going? You need rest, you’re having fever!” his mother grabs his arm.

“Where I should be! Let go. I don’t what to hurt you again mother.”

“What you’re doing and saying right now hurts me and your father more than enough. Stop this madness, Chanyeol. You’re sick.”

“Don’t with me!” He pushes his mother. The moment he made such harsh movement, he realizes…

 

“You…”

 

Within a second, Chanyeol had Jiyeon’s neck.

 

“Chanyeol! Grab him.” His father demand, trying to pry his son’s iron grip on his fiancé’s neck.

“It was you. I knew it, I should have thought it sooner…

“Let her down, son. Calm down. ”

…If it wasn’t because of you. You and your petty acts, tainted ugly soul… I

 

Chanyeol felt a sharp prick on his shoulder. It stung like a bee. Looking down, it was his father, who injects the drug.

 

“Give –… B-Baek –hyun… ba –ack…”

 

 

It’s not a dream…

 

 


 

 

Baekhyun hung his head low. The fragile male didn’t protease when he was yanked off the floor, being dragged somewhere. He doesn’t have the chance to set the feet on the ground when the men yank his arm again. Baekhyun cried in agony. How impatient.

 

“Stand up and walk!” The man’s voice was dull and tonic. Baekhyun obeyed, wobbly he stood but trip. In the end, they dragged him cross the carpeted floor, scrapping his delicate skin. They’ve been nomading from place to place. How many times was it? Four or five? Baekhyun lost count.

There were other two men waiting outside. They throw him in the car and chained him against the assist grip, eye mask covering his vision as they drove into the night’s embrace.The ride was a pin drop silent. By listening, Baekhyun knew they’re rushing. The car is probably driving over speed limits and he can’t help but to wonder if they are heading to the woods.

Somehow, he felt great at some point. Maybe it was because he is tired of all the running and hiding. Ah… Chanyeol will always found him in all weird places when they’re playing hide and seek. Baekhyun was never good in that game –according to that certain giant at least.

Recalling old times really made his day. In the same time is a bitter medicine down his throat.

 

 

Baekhyun fell asleep somehow. Instead of being pulled out the car harshly, he was almost thrown out the car.

“What the hell –!!” The car made a sharp turn and skid to the side. The scary drifting of tires sends shiver through his spine and the impulse almost sent him flying.

“What the hell is a kid doing in the middle of the road?!”

 

Kid?

 

“! Where he go?” the driver turn around but see none other than the empty road.

“I’m going.” One of the men unbuckles and left for inspection.

 

 Little does he know he was never to return…

 

A terrifying scream was heard and the car shook once again. Cold sweat runs Baekhyun’s veins. Something, something fell on top the car and roll over.

“ !”

In the car was dead silent, heavy breathing here and there and the tension is high. Baekhyun swallow the thick lump in his throat.

The man who goes next is loaded.

“NO –“ There they go again. The man was able to take a few shot before everything went silent again.

“What the –call the others!”

Baekhyun took a shaky breathe. He was scared. After the ups and down he goes through. This time he felt really scared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

….

 

 

 

Tick

 

 

 

 

Something big land on the roof hard.

 

 

Horrid screams was the lullaby for the night.

 

 

 

 

It’s time…

 

 

 

 

 

“Care to dance, milady?”

 

 


 

 

Chanyeol stare at the ceiling. He eyes were cold and dead. He was locked in ever since and refused to eat. He doesn’t even respond when his mother came to convince him herself.

 

“Master…”

 

“I know... Just a little longer.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

I know it's very short and I'm really sorry!!! ToT... I am having an important exam of the year that's why OTL. It will end next month and I'll able to update more and end this FF in another 5-6 chaps. OTL OTL OTL... Again I'm very sorry... T*T. Please forgive this irresponsible idoit. T.T    

 

Spoliers: War and revenge! Blood, blood and more blood ... WAHAHAHAH!!!!