He's taking me back

Taking You Back

“Still cold?” Chanyeol whispers while pulling the blanket over, covering Baekhyun’s skin as much. Baekhyun’s face crunches up into a frown. Knowing the reason, Chanyeol puts his free hand on the other’s lover back and massages them. He grins watching baekhyun’s little smile on the corner of his lips and the pain gone. Baekhyun drapes an arm over Chanyeolin his sleep, their limbs and bodies tangles all over.Everything is peaceful watching his lover in his sleep, as if time had stop and only the two in the world.

Baekhyun felt sore, very sore. He felt weight on his limb and it was uncomfortable. Especially down there. Chanyeol’s a jerk. He didn’t hold back either when the taller starts ramming. He moans shamelessly and demanded for more and harder. But he must admit Chanyeol had been careful and its awesome, as if he’s up with the clouds.

That handsome face of Chanyeol’sis what he sees as he flutters his eyes open. It took him a few second to make him realized and tears starts to pool.Chanyeol.

“Hey.” He looks up and met Chanyeol’s eyes gazing at him with adoration, his body hovering above. Baekhyun smiled. He whimpers in happiness as he attempt to pullthe taller closer to him but failed miserably.

“Careful there, you okay?” Chanyeol brushes Baekhyun’s fringe while another cupped his cheeks.

He nods  “Yeol.”He whispers and receives warm lips on his.

“I’m here.” Chanyeol takes lead, guiding Baekhyun back to his lips and kiss him tenderly, passionately. Baekhyun certainly doesn’t fight back the moment Chanyeol slips him tongue in. Instead, he that hot muscle, inviting them deeper.

“Ahh-“ Baekhyun’s face crunched up in pain as his hand curls into fist on the mattress, trying to suppress the pain on his lower joint and calm his body.

“Sorry, I went overboard,” Baekhyun chuckle a little while he shakes his head. Chanyeol shift closer to his lover and pecks his forehead, hoping that will make Baekhyun’s body calm. “my queen.” He whispers, cupping the smaller’s cheeks and kissed his forehead, the symbol of his crown given by no other Chanyeol. Baekhyun leans in his touch, honored being crowned. His giggles were music to Chanyeol.

“My king.”

 

 

 

He sinks in the tub prepared and sighs at the warmness. He stares at his reflection, at marks Chanyeol put on him.

“You alright?”Chanyeol was just beside him. His hair wet with rode drape over his body-just came out from showers. He took Baekhyun hands and rubs with his thumb.

Baekhyun nods, slightly glaring draggers at the taller.

“Can’t blame all me, my queen.”Baekhyun raises his fist, but Chanyeol’s lips made it all better.

“I was wondering,… umm, where you learn to kiss like this.” He moans softly into the kiss, slightly pushing the male away as he feels a bit lightheaded.

The taller male shrugs, sneaking a hand on his the bathing male’s inner tight “y body.”

Baekhyun giggles, blowingbubble soap onto the other male’s face.

Chanyeol smirks. His bathrobe soon forgotten on the floor and found his way between Baekhyun’s tight.

“Ohh!” the smaller threw his head back. Chanyeol lean down to his nape, making Baekhyun wiggle more underneath him. Baekhyun glares at him, pulling his lover closer for a quick kiss. “Naughty boy.”

 

“Round two.”

 

 

 

“Oppa, where are you going?” Baekhee whines at her brother’s leaving.

Chanhyun run to the door and stood just a step away. Baekhee looked confused. Her head tiled aside, surrounded by toys sprawls across the room –they’re playing house.Chanhyun reaches for the knot the same moment the door was pushed.

Baekhee dropped her toy. First time in Baekhee’sshort life, she met a real princess.

“Come here, honey.” Baekhyun cooed, Chanhyun run into his arms.

Baekhee stood on her little feet and felt ever so little, her father is giving her encouraging smile. She didn’t know what to do, fidgeting her fingers until she met his eyes for the ever first time.

“Baekhee.”Baekhyun smiles at her.

“Mama!” she runs forward.Baekhyun caught her, rocking both dolls in his arms. Never he expects reunions but, why not, just once.

“Is it really mama? Are you leaving again? Is Mama staying forever?”

 “I missed you.” He pecks both of the dolls’ head.

 

 

“Mother, you’re walking weirdly.” Chanhyun commented as they walk in the elevator, holding Baekhyun’s dear hands.

“Your father tires me.” He replied sighing, giving himself a back massage.

“Daddy!”Chanyeol whines at Baekhee’s scream. “Now Mama can’t carry me.” She dangles her feet. Chanyeol tries to balance the girl with one hand while the other pressing the button.

“He’s too beautiful, that’s why.” Chanyeol winks at her lover, bumping their shoulder. The smaller huffs.

“Hoh! Daddy’s a big bad wolf!” Baekhee points at him. Chanyeol caught her finger between his teeth and the girl giggles.

“Oh yes he is. A very… energetic one too.” There’s a slight teasing in his tone that made Chanyeol twitch underneath. He leans to him ear close enough to bit his earlobe.

“We’re not going to sleep tonight either.”

“Down boy, down.”

 

 

“’Byun Baekhyun left earlier due to civil travelling sickness and was bought home.’ We had you covered so don’t worry.”

 “Thanks, and I’m sorry.”

”Whatever, man, I still can’t believe Mr. Shin helped us out, for you, a runaway princess with two children in the age of 17. Anyway, get your speech prepared and explain your later Byun Baek.”

“I’ll and I’m sorry.”

“Yah, what’re friends for?”

Baekhyun chuckles on the line. “Thanks.”

“That’s getting old.” Jongdae scolds.

“You’re a great friend, the illest.” Baekhyun teases, he glares at Chanyeol who’s trying to eavesdrop and quickly glues on his seat and obey his lover.

Jongdae scoffs in the line “Whatever. See ya.”

“Right, love ya.” He winks on line press and end button. He sticks his tongue out and turns his towards Chanyeol whose eyes’ going to pop out.

“Yeobo, who you say you love?” Chanyeol tailed his lover like a lost puppy. “Yah.” No matter how sassy, y and delicious his whole body looked, walking around the room wearing just bathrobe and wine glass with half filled juice on a hand, he will not forgive him until the small male say he’s sorry.

“Where are you going? Aren’t you listening to me? Who was on the line? Who you say you love? Chagi.” He followed, not aware where they’re heading to. It was until then when Baekhyun push him off feet and he fell on top on soft pillows on furniture they call it a beach bed or a pool bed whatever it was called, Chanyeol doesn’t matter.

“Now what?” Chanyeol growls. In his mind, all matters who is the person Baekhyun’s is talking ‘lovingly’ to. Oh he will make that person regret being born when he find out who that douche is.

Baekhyun crawls towards his lover seductively and straggle between his tight. He fits perfectly there. “Does that matter now?” he presses his weight harder.

Chanyeol can’t help but slips out a moan. “Don’t be cute with me. Who’s that jerk.”

The smaller male rolls his eyes, annoyed. “Someone I’m with when you’re not around?” he made it sound a question same time an answer. He enjoyed maddening the taller and watches his face turn red. Truthfully speaking, no one would want to see how his facial change, even Satan fear. Just Baekhyun loved that.

“Hold your horses honey, he’s just a friend.” He said in a low voice and was hanging smirks on the corner of his lips. “No more no less.” Chanyeol can see his nubs when he leans to the side just to put his glass on the side table and can’t deny he was not by that.

 

Baekhyun is bored. Chanyeol distracts their dolls by bringing in more toys so they could spent times in private. Baekhyun didn’t like that idea knowing them alone means ‘alone’ and that leads to do ‘couple alone’ stuff. His overly obsessed lover emptied the whole floor of the building and hell it scares Baekhyun. It felt haunted.

“We clear now? You’re cute when you’re mad.” He cooded, cupping Chanyeol faces and rub their noses.

“No I don’t. You’d cry, mostly, and make me feel bad about it.” The male watches how the smaller leans into him like a second skin, snuggling into his chest, tickling his almost bare chest.

“You’re scary when you’re really mad. And no, I’m not a girl. I’m manly. Very.” He grumbles with a pout.

“I doubt that, love.” Chanyeol rolls his eyes. He lost his source of heat when bae huffs away from him, rolling himself to the other side.

Manly I see.” Didn’t care Baekhyun’d slap him, push him, or scratches him away, he pulled the small frame to him nevertheless.

“Shut up, don’t touch me.” Baekhyun hold onto the corner, prevent being dragged of easily but who he’s kidding. Chanyeol obviously overpowered him.

“Aww~ the pwincess is angwy.” He tickles his cheeks. “Youch!” Chanyeol cries for his bitten finger, manly tears pooling around the corner.

Baekhyun lets out grumpy huffs and rolls around again. It made Chanyeol wonder if he’s a cat or a ball.

“You little…”

“Ah, ah!” Baekhyun glares at him. “What did you say?”

“I say don’t ever do stunts ever again.”

 

Baekhyun blinks. Chanyeol stares at him with cold eyes. They kept their mouth shut and eyes locked until Baekhyun gave up, his chest flat on the soft mattress and face buried.

Chanyeol sighs and scratches his head in frustration.

 

Silent treatment, again.

 

What Baekhyun’s infamous at and what Chanyeol had soft spot on.

 

They stayed like that for a couple minutes until the queen break the ice himself.

“Give me your pendant.” He sat up suddenly, taking off his bracelet.

“What are you doing?” Chanyeol is confused. Why all the sudden.

Baekhyun clicks his tongue. “Just give it to me.”

Chanyeol said nothing and throws it to him. He had enough. He didn’t care how starlet and hurt the other looked. If he wanted it end, let’s end this. See how much he cared.

“You’re mad at me.” Baekhyun’s clipped and soft voice made him angrier, like pouring salt on the terrible wounded scar. Chanyeol didn’t look at him. He didn’t want to look at the awfully pitiful, heart wreaking face he’s making. His heart never fails to ache and he’d surrender his whole in matter of seconds. He detests most whenever Baekhyun’s lips tremble, his eyes puffy and tears threatening to fall.

Chanyeol yanked his hands away when Baekhyun tried to reach him. He didn’t even bulge when sobs escape Baekhyun’s lips. He didn’t want to know what Baekhyun’s is trying to do. He forces himself not to look even he didn’t know where clicking and turning sounds came from. He bet it would be painful to watch.

 

Baekhyun rubs his stupid tears away. The setting is complete and the only thing left is Chanyeol to see. His heart thumps painfully knowing he’s not having Chanyeol’s attention. What clingy he is. “C-chanyeol, look at me.” He tires for the second time, reaching for Chanyeol. “Please.”

Baekhyun 1, Chanyeol 0.

He could never refuse Baekhyun. Heavens know it’s a sin making him cry. No, cross that. Baekhyun is sin itself.

Chanyeol prove the theory right. He was so mad ne didn’t notice how dim their surrounding had become. Baekhyun’s face is in ugly red and puffy, but still beautiful at least in Chanyeol’s eyes. His face crunches into a frown as he stares at the glowing floating object in front of him.

“What is this?” It’s half transparent and was turning into different shapes. It creates sparks like blooming flowers when touched.

Baekhyun sniffs. “Remembered when you I took these away, I was installing a software in it.” Chanyeol observe is pendent fits perfectly into one of Baekhyun’s jewels. “You always wanted us to have couple things like a key and a lock we can lock on the fence of that tall tower but that’s so old and boring. So I made this.” He pushes the glowing wish bones towards dumfounded Chanyeol.

The moments they break the wish bone into half, it slowly breaks bit by bits like flakes. He was amused how it turns out to be photos they took. He watches the flakes fall and turns into the two of them. It’s like going back to the past riding a time machine.

 

He remembered the one he took when they went for a karaoke date, Baekhyun singing and dancing happily on the couch.

 

The one Baekhyun took for teasing him eating like a child, poking his cheeks while he’s slurping his noodle.

 

The time when they run away from home for a late night drive and staring up the sky from an open roofed car.

 

The week he spent at Baekhyun’s villa.

 

Few days after they’re caught by men in black Chanyeol’s parents sent, running dramatically with security chasing their tail.

 

Chanyeol’s grandfather’s pissed face and having a go on them.

 

Chanyeol climbing over Baekhyun’s room through the windows.

 

 

 

 

And the last one they took before it happened.

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Chanyeol whispers. “No, not just that, why didn’t you tell me anything?!”

Baekhyun lowers his head, he can’t stop shivering. “That’s why I’m mad. You say nothing, hid secrets and one day all of sudden, boom, another thing I didn’t know.”

“I thought you’re my best friend, my lover, my everything, yet you keep all dirty secrets from me.” Baekhyun open his mouth to say something but Chanyeol cuts him off. “Don’t you ever try denying or cover all s you or she had done since I know everything, now.” Chanyeol laughs bitterly. “How childish I was then. So naïve and fail to notice you’re suffering beside me. There I thought I was next to you.” Tears rolls out pathetically and he hates himself. How dare him be mad at Baekhyun when he was at fault from the start.

Baekhyun sobs, cupping Chanyeol between his palms. “I’ve troubled you enough even you didn’t notice how many times I dragged you into my mistake. You’re always the one who cover me and yet you said it’s your fault. I had enough of that bull so I thought I might cover you with something s –“

“By burning the house down and you out of my life you I could be marry off to a woman?” Chanyeol shook his head. “Who give you the permission to do that? You said you wanted to help, instead you killed me!” In mean second, Baekhyun had Chanyeol hovered above him, hissing. “Why did you do that? You know I’ll die with you. Why Byun Baekhyun, why?!”

Baekhyun really can’t stop crying. For the first time Chanyeol yelled him by first name. He shook his head in denial, by protecting same time breaking the other. He can’t and will not tell.

 

“You’re coming home with me, to Seoul, where you belong next to me.” Chanyeol backed up. “I’m taking you back, you hear me?” he pulled the smaller’s face to him. “I’ll take you back no matter what, even my life cost it.”

Baekhyun look at his side. “I –“

“Look at me.” Baekhyun whines at the harsh tug, blood boils. “Bonds were made and you know that. Grandfather’s the proof. You’re my official fiancé and you’re staying with me forever.” Their body pressed, not gap between. “Byun Baekhyun is Park Chanyeol’s. C will be right after B.If you run away again,” Baekhyun sobs uncontrollably, holding Chanyeol tight as if his life depends on it.

“I will find you.”

Chanyeol crashes their lips together moving on with slow phase to passionate. Baekhyun didn’t protease with the taller forces his tongue in. Instead he complies and was enjoying it. Tears kept pouring but Baekhyun didn’t bother to stop. He had no energy left.

 

“And still, there's so many things you didn’t know.”