Coma

Taking You Back

Though Baekhyun ought to wake up in somewhere white , instead he woke up in a dark cold room. He should be dead, but instict told him he wasn't as there's pipes and machines attached all over his body . A machine that tells him his heart is still beating , and a mask which helps him to breath better . ' Where am I ? ' he thought himself . He tried to get up but the next second , he fall back again.  It hurts so bad , as if somone is hitting his head like a jack-hammer. He looked around the room . It's cold and unplesent , he hates it . He can smell iron from the rust steel door . A nightstand beside him with a monitor on top . Above him is a small window but was sealed with rods . Obviously he wasn't in the hospital . This place somehow looks like a jail . 

“Hey, feeling better ?" Baekhyun made a whimper as he didn't notice there's a person beside him.

Baekhyun couldn’t spoke , he had no energy to , all his energy were drained out . He stares at the man with white.

“ I know what are you going to ask , but again , you’re not allowed to speak . You’re not fully recover." he advises.

“ He’s awake ? “ there's another guy peek from the door. He got blonde hair , big eyes and quite a plum lips .

“ Yeah , just . You can come in if you wanted to .“ the man told him and he did. He is quiet handsome , but he got a strong Busan accent .

“ Um … Hi ? “ his greeting was awkward but Baekhyun just blink his eyes .

“ See , told you he’s cute . “  the man who wears white told his friend and the boy chuckle. “Oh , by the way , I’m Young Jae .“ he turns abck to curious Baekhyun .

“ My name is Dae Hyun . I heard yours’ Baekhyun , right ? “

Baekhyun nod . Strangly he felt comfortable with these two though they were his kidnapper. But he think too soon , it was three . Another boy peeked through the door , though he was soon found out by Young Jae .

“ Tomato, I know you’re there , come out . “

The boy had bubble gum hair , pink and fluffy , he was about 13 years or above . Baekhyun smile a little and it freaked them out . Baekhyun always was fond to cute and little stuff . Plushies , animals and children. They were angels in his eyes .

“ I’m Zelo and I love tomato . I’m bored , so I’m here to play . “ what a weird way to introduce himself , but still cute .

“ Sorry if he freak you out . He’s a weird kid . “ Dae Hyun told .

Baekhyun disagree , he thinks Zelo is cute and had already liked this fluff of ball . He shook his head and sign Zelo to come closer . Zelo in the other hand was happy , as if he found a playmate . He skiped towards Baekhyun and sat on the corner of his bed , pedaling his feet and look all excited . His cuteness made Baekhyun giggle , not too loud but audible .

Baekhyun reach his hand to touch boy’s hair . Boy got the message and leans closer .  As expected , Zelo’s hair is soft , smooth and fluffy , just like a baby’s .

 

“ Hehehe … Hyung , can I call hyung Baekhyun-hyung ? “ Zelo asked cutely

 

*Beep … … Beep … … *

 

“ Hyung … Baekhyun-hyung … Baek … Yah ! “

“ What’s that about Chan , my ear’s gonna burst !  “

“ I love you “ and he showed Baek his goffy smile .

 

... ...

 

“ Baekhyun-hyung , you have to get well soon , so we can play together . “ Zelo said with a pout .

 

*Beep … Beep *

 

“ Baek … hurry up and get well , school’s no fun without you … “ 

“ Heal me , so we can go to school together again . “

And the silly boy did , he kiss the day light out of him , till the next day , idiot tree joined his Koala in bed , sick .

 

... ...

 

 

“ Hyung …. Baekhyun-hyung , are you okay ? “ Zelo asked worried Baekhyun looked pale and eyes were glassy . Young Jae tensed and start checking on him .

 

*Beep ..Beep .Beep*

 

Baekhyun whimpered and tears start streaming down from his crystal clear eyes .

Zelo looked at the latter with a frown while Young Jae and Dae Hyun sigh heavily and shook their heads .

 

 

“ those sissy tears away, there’s more you must handle.“ the leader and Him Chan poped out of nowhere and told Baekhyun .

“ Yong Guk, he needs privacy.“ Dae Hyun proteases.

“ I—it’s o-..okay, talk … “ Baekhyun said weakly , despite the pain is tearing him apart .

The leader praised with a smrik while his right-hand man put a laptop in front of Baekhyun . “ Don’t talk, type . “ he demanded .

“Now, let's get to business.“ Yong Guk announce and he sat on the couch.“ In short," he stare at the sick boy in the eye.

 

 

 

"You're dead." 

 

 

The man pull the trigger and aim at the boy's head.

 

 

 

*BANG*