Is It Love?

Give Me A Hint (My Real Love Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is quite a long chapter, please bare with me >.<



 

Hey guys, it’s Channie again. Sorry it’s been a while since I’ve written anything in Mr. Notebook for a long time. It’s been really hectic so it made me go crazy! XD



 

I know from where I left off I still have a long way to go before I get to the part where Byunghun and I actually become a couple. So instead of keeping you guys waiting even longer, I will summarize the most important parts leading to that magical moment.



 

Sit back and enjoy! :D



 

Eleventh Grade (Year 2013):


 

It’s been a few years now, and not only have I gotten taller by like one inch, my crush on Byunghun has grown as well. Every moment I get to spend with him are the moments I cherish the most. I just want to be with him whenever I can.



 

Recently I’ve been getting a lot of dreams where I fantasize being with him and were a happy couple together, a lot more dreams than usual because this time it’s every night. I would always be happy in my dreams but when I wake I feel depressed because it was just a dream.



 

Now it feels like he’s always on my mind, and my life totally revolves around him. I barely ate  because I only thought about him, I barely slept because I was thinking about him, and I barely focus in class because I could only pay attention to how perfect he was.



 

It was too much to handle, lingering on the mystery of whether Byunghun likes me or not. I had to find the conclusion to this, and then I can move on with my life with ease.



 

I decided to post a blog on a website asking for advice, and to my surprise I got many replies. Most of the comments said that I should try to “semi-flirt” with him, to give him some hints. So I decided to try it out.



 

The next day I spent with Byunghun, I tried to give him some hints, say how good looking and handsome he was today, and how nice and caring he was. Sadly, he didn’t really pick up the hints. But just when I thought nothing could go through his thick skull, he asked me at the end of the day if I wanted to “go out” on Friday night.



 

...ummmm…



 

Half of my brain was dancing around, feeling like he did get the hints and unidirectionally asked me out on a date. But the other half of my brain feels like he still doesn’t get it and he just wants to hang out like we usually do. So I’ll just have to wait till Friday and see how things work out.


 

Everything seemed to went by so fast because before I knew it Friday was already here. When he came to pick me up both of us seemed to dressed up nicely, which matched the vibe of the fancy and quiet restaurant he took me to.



 

After talking for two hours about a bunch of funny and random stuff, we decided to go on a walk along the beach. He wrapped his arm around my neck like he always loves to do and the entire walk was nice and peaceful.



 

We always have these kinds of walks all the time, but this time it felt different. It had this “romantic” vibe to it, as if we were a couple on a date. I wasn’t sure if I could classify this as a date, nor could I find out if Byunghun felt the same way. This was just two good friends hanging out on a saturday night.



 

When he dropped me off he gave me a goodbye hug. When he came to approach me it looked like he was going to kiss me, but he hesitated & went for our regular hug before he left. After that I ran to my room & squealed while hugging a pillow. It seemed like he wanted to kiss me!



 

The progress I made with him seems to be going in the right direction, easing my way into confessing my love to him without having it come to him all at once. Now I’m more confident, and I feel like the perfect time is now.


 

On the night of Friday, September 20, 2013, Byunghun and I watched a movie at my house. It would be only me and him in the house, and to enhance the mood we were watching a romantic drama which he seemed to enjoy a lot.



 

It was after the movie when I had to man up and finally confess to him. The only thing that was keeping me from doing so was the fear of rejection, and the fear if this would ruin my friendship. I was literally torn apart.



 

But then I remembered, we’v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter