Over At His Place

Give Me A Hint (My Real Love Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, Chanhee here again! Last time we left off, I met Byunghun for the first time in class. We became instantly close because of the nationality we share, and it was when I knew, even though I was young, that I may be gay, but I'm wasn't sure yet. I felt like I was in some way... attracted to him.

 

Fourth Grade (Year 2006):

The rest of Byunghun's first day at my school was just me and him hanging out, and me introducing him to my only two friends: Niel and Ricky. The four of us were all Korean, so we easilly bonded, but Niel had trouble keeping up with our speech.

 

The bell rang, signalling the end of a long day at school. The class was now full of shuffling backpacks, and talks about the weekend and plans since it was friday. I got my stuff together, and stood up, only to have a hand grip onto my wrist.

 

"Hyung?" I look behind, knowing it was Byunghun since he was already sitting next to me. 

 

"Since it's the weekend, do you want to hang out?" He asked me. with that charismatic look on his face, I couldn't say no.

 

"Of course I will! What do you want to do?" I said enthusiastically. It was the first day I met him, and I already feel like we knew each other our whole life.

 

"First, let me call my Umma." He said, pulling a clam-shell samsung phone out of his pocket. There were no smartphones  then, so making the call took some time. "Oh, Umma."

 

I watched him talk on the phone. "Umma guess what? I already have a friend!" I smiled as I saw how happy he looked, I'm glad that I was the one to be his first friend here.

 

"So can he come over?" After a few seconds of silence, a smile formed on his face. "Thanks Umma, we'll walk home together!" "Bye Umma!" He hung up the phone and placed it in his pocket.

 

"So where are we going?" I asked him curiously, pretending like I had no clue.

 

"We're going to walk to my house, it shouldn't be too long of a walk. We can keep each other entartained." He said, and we both laughed.

 

"Okay, sounds fun!"

 

~~~

 

As  we were walking to his house, there no moment of awkward silence. We both had a lot to say to each other, full of jokes, stories, and even some personal stuff. We were getting to know each other more and more by the second.

 

As I inspected the route we were taking, I noticed that the way we were walking was the complete opposite way from my neighborhood. I watched as we walk the houses and buildings were getting bigger and nicer.

 

After like thrity to fourty-five minutes have passed, we stumble upon a gate. So he must live in one of these gated neighborhoods, I thought to myself. He took a card out and placed it into the slot. The big gate opened right before my eyes.

 

The mini neighborhood within the neighborhood was full of only two-story houses and were all nice looking. It wasn't like for millionares, but for people who have more money than others. We finally find his house, same as the other houses. Within seconds of ringing the doorbell, the door opened.

 

"Umma!"

 

"Byunghun-ah!" Byunghun and his mother hug eachother right after seeing each other. "How was school, I hope it wasn't bad."

 

"It was great, I'm glad you didn't listen to me before and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter