The Truth Story

I Still Love U Even Many Years U Away

~~~~THE STORY IS LIKE THIS~~~~
 

He sang a song to you....the song is BOYFRIEND....after he finished sing a song to you he sit beside you...

"Wear this necklace.... this link will make you lose love near me ... this link on our relationship and never open it ok??" Kwangmin wear it to your neck

You just nod and suddenly Kwangmin grabed your hand and run together while holding hand each other....

Kwangmin suddenly stopped and said.." wait here...i will buy you ice cream...just watch me from here ok?"...

You just nod...

You feel unsatisfied....your both eyes just follow Kwangmin...

And when you see Kwangmin want to cross the road .... he did not see the street and just across it... and suddenly you see there is a large truck next to the street .... you quickly ran towards Kwangmin and push him to the edge ...

And you feel like something blow out from your head...

Kwangmin come to you.....''why.......why.....you did it to me..'' he said while take your head and put it on his thigh....

You just smiled at him since your weak....He quickly rag your blood that flow out from your head....

You tried your best to talk to hime...."don't worry about me.......i love you.....that because i do this....i will always remember you....sa....ra...ng....ha...e....'' you said and suddenly you fainted....

After a few minute an ambulance come and take you to hospital....

Kwangmin just want to meet you at hospital...but your omma chased you...

" You do this to my daughter!!!! and you still dare come here!!!! get out now before i call security to take you!!!" your omma shout....

~~~AND THAT IS THAT STORY~~~~

When Kwangmin tell you about it....you can feel it...and the shadow come on your mind.....and you about to fainted....but you strong yourself....

After you hear all that....something flow from your eyes.....

''I.....I can....remmeber it at all.....don't worry about me....i love you...that because i do that to you....and...." you can't continue your word since you fainted....

Kwangmin just shock....and take you to your house...

After a few hours you fainted...you wake up..

You see Kwangmin beside you.....He sobbed look at you....You just give him your smiled...

"I just said don't worry about me....and now...you sobbed..." you said with a smiled at your face....

''I still love you.....even my memory loss...Our bond is too strong....'' you continued again....

Kwangmin just look at you and give you his kiss....

Both of you kisses......and both of you leave happily....

 

End of the story....sorry for the boring updating story....

I will continued to write this story for the new episod.....

Don't forget to comment how my story....

Saranghae all of my fanfic.....