Accidentally Struck

I Still Love U Even Many Years U Away

After that you go out from your house.... You waited all your friend want to close 15 minute....

After that you heared the rumble of cars...You saw 2 cars parked in front of your house.... They all get out from their car... After that...Kwangmin come near to you....and said... "Morning....*he give his cutes smiled at you...* come up my car"....You just followed Kwangmin while others friend just look at you and Kwangmin with smile at face and happy since Kwangmin got his smile back...

After you and other reached at school....Kwangmin park at front of school while his friend park behind his car...."wait here...." Kwangmin said while open his door and go to your door and open it.... You just look at his face.... Your heart beating fast....You did't understand why your heart beating fast when you with Kwangmin...

Kwangmin look at his friend and snap his fingers (mean park his car)...Minwoo and Youngmin just give him two thumbs up....Kwangmin smile at his friend mean thanks...

You and Kwangmin did't talk each other and just walk to the class....suddenly you just accidentally struck with someone and you almost fell but your waist suddenly touched with someone....Your face and someone that touched your waist too near...It was Kwangmin hold your waist....You look at his face not blinking...He also....Suddenly you two wake up from dream when others friend said..."Ehem ehem...*pretend to cough*"

Kwangmin suddenly last hand you hold the plate... And you standing how the normal...

Your and Kwangmin cheeks so red.... You suddenly go to your class without permit...You were too shy...."Yah!!! you all bother us...I just want to...." Kwangmin stopped at that...."Ouh I know it....Haha...You must marry first before you did something with him!!..Haha" Minwoo teasing Kwangmin...