Last Great Date

I Still Love U Even Many Years U Away

You think carefully for what your omma just said...

And you decide to leave Kwangmin.....you not dare to leave your omma since she reveal you in the world....

You just take your phone and sent message to Kwangmin

 

Let's have a great date....

 

~~~ <3

 

You just sobbed when this is the last time you will went out with Kwangmin...

You just ready...you wear a skirt and high heels.....

 

When Kwangmin receive your text and read it....he was just shock....but HAPPY!!!!
" woah she ask me for great date!!!" Kwangmin shout to all his friend...

Kwangmin just get ready for his great date with you....

When you just complete all....you go where you and Kwangmin will meet...

When you arrived at where you and Kwangmin will meet you see Kwangmin reached first before you....You just look at him and your tears start flow out.....you just wipe your tears and just went in....

You sit in front Kwangmin....and " woah.... I can't believe that we will have a great date....see you wear a skirt and high heels...." Kwangmin said with smile....

You just smiled at him and take out the ticket movie for both of you from bag...

Kwangmin just shock since you prepare at all....both of you just go watch the movie....when you suddenly watch a great couple holding hand....you just remove your hand and hold Kwangmin's hand....

* am i dreaming...* Kwangmin thought since you holding his hand...

When both of you went out from the movie since the story end....both of you went to fun fair...when you about to go to the toilet....Kwangmin did't drop your hand and smile at you..

You just noticed that Kwangmin did't want to drop your hand....and just said.." Yah! i just want to go to toilet..."

" what so sad when we had a great date and you called me YAH??" Kwangmin said with a pretend long faced...

You just smiled when you look at his face....

"called me jagiya first...then i will drop you to go to the toilet..." Kwangmin said

" okey jagiya....i just want to go to the toilet..." you said...

Kwangmin smiled and drop your hand...after that you left him since you want to go to the toilet..

You just sobbed at the toilet....*after this great date over....i will never meet him again.....i will miss you....and i will miss your hand.....* you said.....after that....you go back to Kwangmin where he wait you too long...

"yah jagiya....what take you too long??" Kwangmin ask..

"urm....i...i just feel unhealthy...." you said....

"huh? if like that...i will send you to home..." Kwangmin said...

"no no...i just want to be with you..." you said...

Kwangmin just smile at you and hugged you...." thanks jagiya.....for have a great date with me..." Kwangmin said...

You just want to sobbed when today is the last the you meet him.....and just pretend to be smiled..

After both of you have a great date....you just have to leave him....and said... " when i go back....you don't ever see me from back ok?"

" why....i just want to look my girlfriend save went home.." Kwangmin said...

"please....please do it for me??" you said wiht your smiled at your face....

"okey..." Kwangmin just followed what you want...

" i will count to 3 and you return your house ok?" you said...

Kwangmin just nod and dizziness and went to his house...

You just watch him from back....you dizziness to your house way and count 1 to 3.....and you just suddenly stop and run to Kwangmin and just hugged him from back.....

Kwangmin just shock when he suddenly hug with you....and he dizziness at you and you just give him your kiss......

Both of you kisses.......