Birthday Party

I Still Love U Even Many Years U Away

You forgot for what you want to ask Kwangmin.....And suddenly the teacher that on duty were calling your name....

" ~~~, you have your call from your omma.." the teacher said while you go and get the phone.....

"annyeong omma!!!! why you did't call my num" you said to your omma through the phone...

"I just want to make you suprise...Haha....by the way i just called you to wish your birthday.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY" your omma wish...

you just smiled and said..."kamsamhamnida for remember my birthday...."

your omma just smile and just want to put back telefone and remember what the headlines she call you...."wait....i just forgot for what i want to tell you....I just want you invite all your friend to our house....we will celebrate your birthday after you finished school....algess-eoyo?" your omma said...

You also just smile........ "araso....annyeong..." you said and switch back....

You go back where you gather with your friend with your long face.....(pretend)

All your friend about to know who just now you talk and shock with your long face....

Kwangmin just suddenly go to you and said...."kwenchana?" with his fear face....

You just suddenly smiled when you look at his face and...." MY OMMA INVITE ALL OF YOU TO GO AT MY HOUSE FOR MY BIRTHDAY PART!!!" you shout happily...

Kwangmin just aware that he just charged by you....and he just want to pinch your cheeks....but he intent void when he suddenly  realize all of your classmate watching both of you.....his cheek just turn red and hold your hand and go away....

You just followed where Kwangmin bring you since he hold your hand.....

You did't unconscious when you keep watching him....and suddenly you just feel that your body leaning near the wall.... And Kwangmin just.......