Weird

I Still Love U Even Many Years U Away

After school ... Kwangmin ask permission to send you back, but you reject it...

Kwangmin just followed.....

After you reached at your house.....you feel like to sleep....

You just lie down at your bed without changing your school uniform and asleep....

You and him was sitting on the bench at theme park....

You feel like someone wear you a necklace....

But you did't see his face clearly....you looked at him closely ..... and you were shocked when you see it was Kwangmin....

"Wear this necklace.... this link will make you lose love near me ... this link on our relationship and never open it ok??" Kwangmin just continue the conversation....

You just nod and suddenly Kwangmin grabed your hand and run together while holding hand each other....

Kwangmin suddenly stopped and said.." wait here...i will buy you ice cream...just watch me from here ok?"...

You just nod...

You feel unsatisfied....your both eyes just follow Kwangmin and when......

You wake up from your dream since your omma wake you up....

" Yah wake up!!! it's was lunch time...change your unifrom and go down for lunch....don't forget it...and don't EVER SLEEP BACK " your omma said....

You just nod with your sleepy face....

When you done everything...you go down and have a lunch time....

But suddenly you saw necklace that you wearing.....and you just remember what you dream.....*why i was still wearing this necklace??? am i not dream just now??? but.....why it was Kwangmin in my dream....* you thought....

Your omma noticed that your face changed...." why??? anything problem??'' she asked you...

You just tell your omma what in your dream.....and your omma just want to talk about it too....but she keep his mouth....*i can't tell him....but i feel too pity to him....no no... he must talk to him....not me...* your omma thought...

''OMMA!!! did you heared what i talking??'' you asked your omma...your omma just nod and suddenly go upstair without talking anything with you...

You just weird and just ignored it....