Begged

I Still Love U Even Many Years U Away

After finished eating... you go upstair to your room....

You lie down on your bed.....You were thinking about your dream just now....

*why i dream like that? am i have any relationship with Kwangmin before i loss my memory...but....how patiently Kwangmin wait me for 5 year i fainting......but it's impossible.....But....in my dream it was same necklace with mine that i were wearing.....but.....*you thought....

You were about to think about it....but suddenly you were asleep...

It was Saturday....you were't school since it was holiday....

You went to theme park where you dream last night....You just feel that you have lot memory at there....you miss it....but you can't remember it....

You did't know Kwangmin go to your house....

~~~~KWANGMIN POV~~~~

I went to your house...but when i knock the door....it was your omma...your omma let me in at living room...

" can i talk to you..." your omma said...

I just nod....

" i think you should talk to him about your past....she always dream about it....she really want to know it....you should...." your omma said...

"  but.... i just pity at him....it was too hard for him to remember it if i tell him....'' I said...

"she already know a part of it...she always dream about his past memory that she can't remember....she want to know it alotttttt....." your omma said....

I just think it hardly.....and said..." i will....but it's take too long time....''

'' i think you should tell him now since she go where both of you always go there....she want't to know alot Kwangmin....please....i begged you....she always gloomy when think about it....'' your omma said...

I just shocked for what your omma said....and said..." really??? okey i will go there now...and let...." i not continued the word since i drove my car to where you go....