Chapter 2

Oppa Will Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Please!” Dara pleaded for the tenth time already. It’s not even a big deal but her over reacting oppas, took her phone without any permission at all.

 

“Yah! Tabi oppa please give me back my phone” she pleaded once more but Top was stubborn, since he was having fun on teasing Dara and pissing her off.

 

“Dara ah, you are the prettiest girl that my eyes have ever seen ---“ Top started reading the message that a guy sent to Dara. All the other boys were listening to it while Dara was still trying to get her phone back. But she keeps on failing as her height made it hard to reach the phone.

“Yah Oppa!!!”

 

“I don’t know if you still remember but it was last year during our school festival when I first held your hand, it was Magical” Top continued and Seungri made a vomiting face after hearing the word magical. 

 

"This guy is worse than me Dara.. BWAAHHAHA" Seungri exclaimed while laughing.

 

“Stop it Oppas!”  Dara complained once more but it seems like her Oppas are having fun making fun of her and the teasing won't stop until she starts crying or really get mad at them.

 

“Yah hyung let me read it this time” Daesung exclaimed so Top handed him the phone.

 

“You’re the apple of my eye; you’re my Juliet and I’m your Romeo. My love for thee is sincere----” Daesung was trying his best not to laugh but he failed and joined the other boys in a round of laughter because of Dara’s admirer’s oh so poetic love confession.

 

“Damn Dara this guy is possessed by the Shakeys guy!” Seungri exclaimed which earned him a hit on his head.

 

“Pabo its Shakespeare” all the boys were dying in laughter while Dara gave up, she was so embarrassed to even argue with her oppas about it.

 

Jiyong took the phone from Daesung so that he could also read the content on the message and it happens that there was only one sentence left.

 

“So will you be my girlfriend?” Jiyong exclaimed and that shut the roaring laughter of the other boys. Dara on the other hand blushed; her oppas just read the confession of one of her classmates to her, this has never happened before, she made her oppas even think that she is such an unpopular kid at school, since she'll never share any stories about her suitors and will always tell them that she only has Caherin as a friend at school. She knows how strict her oppas are when it comes to guys showing interest towards her, that's why she never bothered.

 

 

Uhm.. AWKWARD

 

Now the boys who were all laughing awhile ago suddenly had sour look on their faces. A boy lurking around Dara is never a good news. 

 

Youngbae grabbed Dara’s phone from Jiyong and read the name of the said suitor.

 

“Chan-yeol” He uttered, after hearing the name of the guy who wrote Dara a love text message, the four other boys immediately took out their phones. Taking a picture of the address and full name of the guy.

 

“EXO GUY?!” Daesung exclaimed as he remembered that there is an idol named Chanyeol that is from SM entertainment.

 

“Of course not” Dara answered back, though she wishes it can be Park Chan-Yeol of EXO. She’s a fangirl of him but it’s a secret, her oppas can be a hurt sometimes every time they find out she likes other idols.

 

While Dara was explaining to her oppas that he is just a friend, Youngbae omma is already making a phone call to Dara’s school.

 

“Thank you very much” Youngbae said as he ended the call.

 

“Listen guys, Its Kim Chan Yeol.  He’s seventeen years old, currently the ranked one in class and also a son of a businessman. But he won’t do, he can’t be Dara’s boyfriend” Youngbae firmly said.

 

“Wait Oppa you already researched about him?” Dara asked and she can’t help but be in awe because of her oppas. They really surprise her on their possessiveness and protectiveness. She knows they got connections but they tend to outdo it too much that sometimes she facepalm herself because of their actions.

 

“but why isn’t he qualified, he’s much better than the other guy who asked Dara to be his girlfriend last year”  Top stated as he remembered the guy who keeps on following Dara around during her sophomore in high school which caused Dara to move schools because the boys felt that it was creepy and unsafe for Dara. Seungri and Daesung agreed since they also know about the guy who used to stalk Dara.

 

They waited for Youngbae's reason for a while... then he said...

 

 

 “HE’S TALLER THAN ME”

 

 

 

 

 

“wahahaha! I knew it!” Dara exclaimed since she herself knew that Chanyeol is such a tall guy. She then laughed with her other oppas as they make fun of Taeyang; and the phone she was trying to get awhile ago was now forgotten. 

 

The boys spent their lunch at home with her before they all left for their schedules. She was a little sad but she was thankful that her oppas was still able to make some time for her despite their busy schedules.

 

She grabbed her phone and reread the message of her classmate Chanyeol and she admits that it was pretty disgusting and cheesy; it was obvious that the guy tried his best to come up with the most romantic words that his brain can process. She smiled and was glad because the guy did put a lot of effort in the letter but she felt bad because it totally did not touch her hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter