Chapter 11

Oppa Will Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara’s thoughts were interrupted when five gorgeous boys suddenly popped up in front of her with not much of a distance. Winner on the other hand just finished a round of practice when they saw Dara standing idly at the corner of the practice room near the door.

 

“Yoohooo… Dara why are you here?” Jinwoo exclaimed to wake up Dara from her obvious day dream. Waving his hands in front of her face.

 

Dara was taken aback at first she tried her best compose herself and gave a bright smile to her winner oppas.

 

“OH… I’m here for Mino oppa” she said disappointing the other members though they know that Mino was really the member who was closest to her. The boys gave Mino a look and then at Dara, the gloomy expressions on their faces were still obvious.

It made Dara chuckle a little finding them cute when someone’s voice grabbed her attention.

 

“Well that’s odd… I thought you’re here for me” Dara recognized the voice but she can’t find where he was hiding at. Not until she saw him pop out from Seunghoon’s side.

 

“ewww… youngsters dating” Seunghoon teased as he heard Hanbin who was once first hiding behind his back, who is now approaching Dara.

 

“Shut up hyung” Hanbin exclaimed as he went beside Dara, immediately staring into her eyes. Missing his girl even if they just saw each other  yesterday.

 

Dara felt uncomfortable, knowing that her winner oppas were just watching them and adding the fact that she wasn’t okay with the fight she had with Jiyong because of Hanbin still. However, she doesn’t want to disappoint Hanbin that she gave him a bright smile.

 

Winner’s teasing and whistles can be heard inside the practice room as they witness the slight interaction of the couple. They were glad for them, since they looked happy base from what they can see.

 

But Mino who knows the situation can’t no longer stay still that he thought of excusing Dara from the group already.

 

“Sorry  Hanbin ah… but your girl came for me… so I’ll take her back now. She’s mine today arasso.” Mino said with a mocking tone, somehow surprising the other boys.  Dara gave him a what the look but he just stuck his tongue out. Mino then grabbed Dara’s wrist to drag her out of the practice room.

While Winner and Hanbin were too shcoked from the scene

 

“What was that!?” Taehyun asked confused of what just happened in front of him. Song Mino is only for him, only for Nam Tae Hyun. His other hyungs laughed at him for sounding like a jealous girlfriend.

 

“Calm your down Taehyun… Mino just wants this young boy jealous” Jinwoo who was the eldest among all of them exclaimed as he taps Hanbin’s shoulder who on the other hand was still speechless form the scene.

 

Hanbin was back from his state of shock with Jinwoo’s tap, he was just overwhelmed with what he saw it’s not like he has doubts. It’s pretty obvious that Mino was joking anyway; it’s just his Taehyun hyung who was over reacting.

 

“But look at the way he looked at Dara awhile ago! It’s fishy!” Taehyun argued some more ignoring what Jinwoo has said. Seungyoon who can’t take Taehyun’s stubbornness smacked him on the head.

 

“Ouch! Yah!” Taehyun groaned in pain, making the latter boys laugh once again including Hanbin.

 

“Stop the nonsense hyung, Dara is mine anyway. Mino is all yours” it was now Hanbin’s time to say something to shut Taehyun’s annoying mouth. And not wanting to hear more whines from him, he went to the other side of the practice room to bother some of the hi-tech dancers who were practicing.

 

The three other members shook their heads on Taehyun before  going out of the room to find something to eat.

 

“Yah! Hyung.. what you guys were thinking are not true!!! YAH HYUNGS!”

 

He loudly shouted at his co members as he ran out of the practice room to follow them.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Mino and Dara went to the YG rooftop after buying some snacks which her Mino oppa insisted to buy, saying that he would need it as they talk about the matter Dara wants to obviously know from him.

 

“So what is Miss Park’s agenda huh?” Mino asked even if he already knows the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter