Chapter 14

Oppa Will Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: It's probably better to reread some chapters 

I don't think anyone still remember this fanfic, It's been a long time since I last updated I know and sorry for that real life has been really busy. I don't know what's with today that I just ended up writing for this fic somehow. I guess I'm really inspired haha  <3 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yesterday Night

 

 

 

Top entered his villa while texting Taeyang to look after Dara. After his conversation with Dara, he realized that there was something wrong. But he still doesn’t want to dig into her problem thinking that she has her reasons for keeping it a secret. However, when it comes to the point that his beloved dongsaeng can’t handle it anymore, he knows that he will be first in line to help her through her problem.

 

As soon as he opened the lights, he almost dropped his phone from fright when he saw an unwanted guest in his villa.

 

Jiyong was on his living room’s sofa, chugging the latest bottle of red wine from his precious collection.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?” Top immediately ran to Jiyong and grabbed his beloved wine. Top felt like his whole world crashed as he saw the brand of the wine Jiyong was drinking.

 

Jiyong was mouthing copious gibberish words that Top can’t even comprehend.

“Tsk… I thought you’re going to Japan, Why are you here? My house is not Japan Jiyong” Top exclaimed as he was trying to get Jiyong back to his senses by slightly slapping his cheeks. But Jiyong still won’t budge; it was like he was in his own world.

So Top went to the kitchen to grab water for him maybe it’ll sober him up for a bit.

But as soon as he got back on the living room, he saw Jiyong already crying like a child while hugging one of his pillows.

 

Something serious must’ve happened; that’s all he was sure of for now since he hasn’t seen him depressed like this for a long time.

 

He took his phone out and texted the other members.

 

Emergency… Jiyong is ed up. He’s at my villa, come here right now.

 

-----

 

TOP stared at his friend, he looked so vulnerable and hurt. Everyone thinks that Gdragon is such a strong person, always full of energy like his performances but in fact Jiyong can get tired, he's always lonely and broken.

 Jiyong's current state is definitely screaming for help but this time, TOP thinks it's a lot worse since it has been an hour and he still won't stop crying and would just keep on chugging the wine that TOP already decided to give up since he realized that his friend needs it more than him.

 

It didn't take that long until Top heard his door bell ring. He then gave Jiyong one more look before he walked out of the living room to go see who are the other member that's already there to help him with Jiyong. 

He opened the gate and saw Daesung with a concerend and serious face. It's not the usual cheeky Daesung that everyone sees on TV.

 

"What happened?" Daesung asked as soon as he got inside. However, as he turned his hea to the direction of Seunghyun's living room he doesn't need any answers as the image of Jiyong in the living room pretty much sums up what happened to him. 

 

"You're the one that sent him to the airport, howcome he's here? This man is good at hiding, I can't think of any person that can make him this devastated. Do you know anything?"

 

"I did, that's why I was surprised when you said he's here. Him not going to Japan can only mean one thing Hyung. Maybe it's that person again" Dae said as he sat on the couch opposite of where Jiyong is. 

 

TOP then grabbed a glass and poured some wine for Daesung. While thinking about what Daesung just said.

"Nah, that person will never be in the picture again, you should know that. This time I can feel that it's different  and something is definitely off since this is the first time none of us know who the girl is"

Daesung nodded his head in agreement now that TOP mentioned it. Jiyong is always vocal about his relationships, plus it's not like Jiyong can easily hide it either considering the fact that his songs always give it away. "I know there is something wrong when he claimed that he is single, I mean come on... he is rarely single, but I still can't think of any potential woman in his life at this moment, well except Dara" 

 

TOP immediately turned his gaze on Daesung at the mention of Dara's name. "What the hell are you trying to imply?" TOP asked, seemed very intrigued by what Daesung said. 

 

However, Daesung just laughed at TOP's alarmed reaction "Are you crazy hyung?! Do you seriously think Jiyong hyung and Dara is possible? She's our dongsaeng. It's a joke, why so serious?"

 

TOP immediately tried to grab a pillow from his couch and threw a pillow at Daesung.  He is about to pour more wine in his glass when the doorbell rang.

"That's probably Taeyang and Seungri" TOP said before leaving the living room to welcome the other members. While Daesung is left with Jiyong who was still oblivious to his surroundings as he continue to drown himself with alcohol.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter