Chapter 9

Oppa Will Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You broke your promise” Jiyong said in a whisper, that ing promise that they made for each other which she just decided to set aside.

 

Dara suddenly felt a pang of guilt inside her system. She did promise, but how can that promise be fulfilled if she knows herself that it is impossible to happen.

 

“It’s not like it’s going to happen” Dara replied back as she tried to escape Jiyong’s embrace. Tears were forming at the side of her eyes once again.

 

He knows why she said such words. Jiyong can understand where she was coming from. But a promise is a promise. It may be broken with a probability of ninety percent over a hundred. But Jiyong was hopeful that their promise would be part of that remaining ten percent.

 

“You gave up so easily” he looked deeply into Dara’s eyes wanting to know why. Dara was able to wait a lot of years until she was able to confess her feelings; it was even an accident that she doesn’t have a choice but to do so. That’s why Jiyong can’t help but wonder what reason she has that she chose to give up now that he had opened a chance that they could be together.

 

“That’s the right thing to do” she simply replied as she tried her best to come up with more answers and excuses to say.

Jiyong remained silent as he gathered all of his thoughts. She’s seventeen and he’s twenty five is that kind love really wrong?

 

If you love someone, would you let age hinder your feelings? He had thoughts of that ever since the day Dara confessed to him.

 

He keeps asking himself  if he loves her because he treats her like she was his sister of was it because he loves her because she was Dara as a woman not just a little girl from years ago.

 

There were a lot of questions running on his mind that he chose to consider that time.  In addition that same issue about their was obviously one of the reasons why he didn’t gave the answer she wanted.

 

It was a very coward move to be honest and he knows it himself, but he was afraid that if he rejected her that time he’ll lose her forever; and that was the thing he never wanted to happen

 

But right now it seems like, he already lose her to another man.

 

“You said you like me Dara, then after a few months I heard from your own mouth that you’re dating someone… now tell me is that the right thing to do?”

 

Dara was taken aback by what Jiyong said, he does have a point but for Dara’s part it’s not enough that they had that promise; that he knows she likes him and that he asked her to wait. There was something missing within that assurance that he gave that she had always wanted to hear from him.

 

“That’s what it is oppa! I like you but you don’t feel the same towards me. There is no use of waiting for someone when you know right from the start that a relationship is impossible to happen”

 

Jiyong hugged Dara as soon as he heard the words I like you from her lips again.

 

“I do… I feel the same, and I hate myself for not telling it to you that time” He hugged her tightly wanting Dara to know what he truly feels and this time there is no age to be considered. “Were my actions not enough? Didn’t I give you enough reasons to know that I like you too?”

 

Questions flooded Dara’s mind, and soon she realized that it was different from the way Top, Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung treat her. It was actually easy to distinguish it, for instance just observe the way he looks at her. And also his hugs, the way he worry and care for her seems more special than how her other oppas were towards her.

 

Then why was she hesitating…

 

With that thought she keeps calling Hanbin’s name inside her mind.

 

The guy that gave her such good friendship, her hope of having the kind of love that will surely fit her age and not worry for obvious consequences of such a forbidden love story since she wouldn’t want to write a sad biography of herself anyway.

 

She was firm on her decision that she and Jiyong are not meant to be each other and she hope that her oppa will soon realize that.

 

“I’m sorry oppa but it’s too late now… I have Hanbin and I don’t regret my decision of choosing him” It was harsh that Jiyong felt a tear drop from his eye. She was right anyway, he was late and he might not forgive himself for being such a coward.

 

Dara broke the hug and silently went back into the car but this time she went to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter