Chapter 12

Oppa Will Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When Dara arrived at the lounge she saw her TOP oppa waiting for her while scanning his phone. She tried to tip-toe quietly so that her busy  oppa won't notice her arrival; when Seungri came to ruin the surprise that she was planning.

 

"Dara, you're still here? I thought you went home already" Seungri asked as he sat down beside TOP who immediately turned his head to Dara's direction. Dara nodded back to Seungri and then smiled at her TOP oppa who sweetly smiled back at her.

 

Seungri on the other hand was a little jealous since Dara was never sweet to him.

"My baby Dara is here! Come on let's go" TOP cheerfully exclaimed as he braced his right arm to her waist. They look like a couple and it would be risky for the two of them to be seen in public; but Seunghyun will never care about nonsense scandals anyway.

 

"Selfish brats! You guys won't even invite me?" The left out and unwanted maknae asked. 

 

"I don't see any reason to do so maknae plus it's my day with our dongsaeng. I don't want any intruider. Just go ask Daesung for a date; you guys were not as awkward as before"

 

Seungri felt defeated but he has no choice, he was the one who was with Dara last week 

With that Seunghyun dashed out of the lounge with Dara leaving the poor Seungri all alone by himself. 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa there’s this boy and he kinda has my heart but I don’t know what to do because it seems like I made a mistake” 

 

Seunghyun was not able to get another handful of popcorn on his hands with Dara’s random outburst. It was the first time he heard her say something more than arrasso ever since they arrived at the movie theatre to watch his own movie. And to his surprise she opened about her love life to him; they were close but it was a fact that Dara only open up such personal topics to Jiyong. So this is a very weird situation for him right now.

 

“But you’re dating him now so what’s the problem?”

 

Obviously, Seunghyun comprehended the guy to be Hanbin.

 

Seunghyun changed his gaze from Dara back to the screen since he expected that Dara won’t reply anything back to him anyway. But surprisingly Dara mumbled something that was enough for him to hear.

 

 

“But he’s not the one…”

 

 

Top looked at Dara once again but she doesn’t have any expression written on her face. It was so blank that it was hard for his mind to even process what she just said.

 

Plus she gave her attention back to the movie to make her sudden drama less obvious.

 

 

“Baby Dara stop talking alien language with me; I may be an alien but you keep talking nonsense right now… I don’t think that even my chingus Do Min Joon and E.T will understand you” Seunghyun tried to add some humor to the oil but it seems like his dongsaeng was not in the mood for it.

 

 

“Ugh, I’m serious here oppa” Dara frustratingly exclaimed. Well, what did she expect? Top is all about the comic and jokes anyway.

 

 

She concluded that her oppa did not understand what she was trying to say and honestly she was thankful that her oppa did not get her randomness; getting caught was the last thing she’ll ever want to happen. It’s just that she has so many things going on in her mind that it felt like it would explode if she won’t let it out.

 

 

“You see baby Dara, if you plan to cheat on Hanbin with some other guy just end it with him. If this is what you’re battling inside your head right now that you won’t even pay attention to my oh so awesome acting then I’m telling you… I prefer an honest dongsaeng than a liar one”

 

 

Dara was shocked and speechless, so he knew what she was talking about?

 

 

Seunghyun noticed how Dara’s eyes got wide and her face seems to be alarmed all of a sudden. He chuckled for a bit.

 

“Tsk. Wrong move baby Dara, Top oppa is a smartass” Seunghyun smugly said feeling proud that he has his own moment of words of wisdom. But Dara has still no sense of humor and was still serious.

 

Dara was silent for a bit as she put all the things her oppa said into her thoughts. She felt like crap to be honest after hearing what he just said. But her oppa was wrong at one point, she has no plans on cheating; breaking such a nice man’s heart was beyond the reach of her sane conscience.

 

 

“I feel like I made a very bad decision oppa...” finally she said something back.

 

 

It’s actually cool how the two of them forgot about the movie already and was so engrossed on their conversation.

 

“Why, don’t you like Hanbin anymore?”

 

 

 

“Ani… I do… I’m so selfish right oppa?”

 

 

Aishh frustrating much?She herself is torn in her own mistake. Dating Hanbin is not something regrettable but breaking her Jiyong oppa’s heart was one.

 

 

Seunghyun sighed; he can see that Dara was really troubled about something.

 

 

“This may sound really complicated but this would be my point on this; I believe that like is a feeling that grows into love as it goes on with time, you’ll eventually learn to love a person but at the same time you can’t always teach yourself to love someone when there is a man who already owns that heart… Aish because of this I’m sounding like love radio dj”

 

 

Dara felt a tear fell on her right eye, what her oppa just said seriously tugged her heart.

 

 

 

“You know what oppa, radio DJ fits you actually. Especially when you add that deep voice of yours; it’ll be a hit”

 

 

Seunghyun smiled and gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter