Chapter 4

Oppa Will Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Its dinner time but all Dara has is a cup of ramen. Though the fridge was full of ingredients to cook food, she doesn’t have the courage to risk and burn their apartment down.

 

She sat at their couch and placed her phone on the center table while she took her IPod out to listen to some music while eating.

 

Dara can feel the loneliness of the song  since her heart feels the same right now.

She has no one to talk to.

No one play around with.

She misses her oppas so bad.

 

 

She almost cried by just thinking about her oppas but crying for such a lame reason disgusted her somehow. She believes that she’s not the chicken of their family but it’s her Seungri oppa.

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes she heard her phone rang indicating a call. When she saw the name of the caller her face lit up immediately. As if she was not sad awhile ago because of her oppas.

 

“BABE!” Dara happily exclaimed, making the person on the other line chuckle at her cheerfulness.

 

“Not so hyper are we? So what’s up?” the person replied back

 

“Nothing much since the time you left awhile ago I was alone here again, you should have stayed here longer! My oppas are in Japan anyway” Dara said making the guy laugh.

 

“I would love too but you know my life is always busy too” that made Dara frown. Why are these people around her always busy, always far away from her? Those questions are always in her mind but of course those questions are answered immediately by herself anyway.

 

She’ll ask herself why? She’ll answer it’s because they’re celebrities.

 

They’re famous, popular and known by everyone. And she’ll be a plastic if she’ll say she hates it. She enjoy having those people around her, it is a nice feeling. But that is not the reason why she is with her oppas.

 

They can be the simplest guys in the world, not a big star that they are now, Dara would always want to be with them.

 

“Yeah yeah, now you sound like my oppas” she replied back a little bit annoyed.

 

“Aisst I hate it when you’re mad at me and I know you’re frowning right now. How about this, give me five minutes arasso; wait…”

 

Dara was confused and she didn’t get what he was saying. But she has no chance to ask back since he suddenly ended the call.

 

She just stood there at their living room waiting for another call from him but there was nothing even if five minutes have passed.

 

She sighed thinking that he got caught up with one of s returning back to his practice.

 

But not long after she heard their doorbell rang. She was having second thoughts whether she’ll open it or not remembering her oppa’s reminders.

 

But she suddenly received a message from him

 

“Open the door, I’m outside”

 

“I won’t five minutes passed already” Dara replied back teasing him a little

 

“Please I got something for you” He replied back hoping that the girl at the other side of the door will grant his plea, plus it would if the run that he made just to get to her apartment will be useless right?

 

With that Dara opened the door, welcoming her guest in. And to mind you it’s already late at night. 11:32 pm to be exact.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

“Hyung sajangnim will surely fry are asses once he sees us tomorrow” Seungri told their leader as they walk out of the Incheon airport. They were in Japan just few hours ago, but the news about Dara surely worried the five of them and even if their managers told them to stay in Japan, the boys were stubborn to even listen.

 

Well Seungri is regretting it in some ways, afraid of being scolded from YG since he just received a scolding from him when the rumors about him dating a young gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter