Chapter 6

Oppa Will Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was lunch break at school and Dara was eating with her friends at the cafeteria. It was packed and the whole area was noisy with different conversations of students that Dara was just focusing on her food, not even minding the topic of their talk.

 

“Yah Dara, you’re spacing out again” Chaerin noticed since Dara was not paying attention to what she was saying about the new group of YG entertainment. Her dream place to be at, but sadly up to now she hasn’t been accepted to the company yet.

 

She is one of Dara’s friends since freshmen year together with Minzy who happen to be a trainee of YG entertainment already because of her outstanding dancing skills.

 

The two of them are Dara’s best friends and of course the two of them were only the ones that know Dara’s secret.

 

“I’m not! Well what were you saying again?”

 

“I was asking if you know when will WINNER debut?” Chaerin asked once again. But Dara really doesn’t have any idea when Winner will debut.

 

“I don’t know Chaerin ah but I’ll text Mino oppa later and ask him if he knows” Dara said making Chaerin look at her friend with oozing jealousy.

 

“How come you also know Mino? This is so unfair! Dara yah introduce him to me please…” Chaerin requested hoping that her friend will agree. Because of Dara she was able to meet the five members of Bigbang personally, she even became one of their close dongsaeng too but right now her new idol is winner, especially Song Minho and Lee Seung Hoon. Since she saw herself as a female rapper someday, the rapper line was her favorite.

 

“I’m close to Mino oppa too you know” Minzy joined the conversation wanting to make Chaerin more jealous.

 

“Aish, I better be a trainee this year” Chaerin exclaimed feeling more determined than ever.

 

“How many times have you auditioned unnie?” Minzy asked, she saw how Chaerin was very positive about her dream of becoming a YG artist even if she has other opportunities to be at other companies she was firm on her decision on choosing YG. It’s just that her time is not coming yet to be part of the family.

 

“Well I’ve only auditioned once but I already gave them four of my videos I think”

 

“Don’t worry Chaerin ah, I’m sure YG will notice your talent soon” Dara added and not long after the bell rang and the three of them went back to their classes. Sadly for Dara she was on a different class but all of them decided to meet up at the front of the school later so that they can all go to YG entertainment together.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Chaerin and Minzy were at the front of the school waiting for Dara when Minzy saw a very familiar guy approaching them.

 

“Oppa!” Minzy exclaimed and gave the said guy a hug. Chaerin saw this and immediately pulled Minzy away from the guy.

 

“Yah Minzy how can you hug oppa before me?” Chaerin ridiculously exclaimed making Hanbin chuckle at Chaerin’s cuteness.

 

Minzy rolled her eyes as Chaerin gave Hanbin a hug. 

 

“Why are you here Hanbin oppa?” Minzy curiously asked since she knows that Hanbin goes to a different school and if not in school he would be always at the company practicing his rap or dances.

 

“Speaking of why I’m here... Dara!” Hanbin loudly exclaimed as soon as he got a sight of Dara almost running on the hallway. The girls turned their heads and there they saw their friend looking really haggard.

 

“Oh oppa… why are you here?” Dara said as she tried breathe from the run she made. It was her bad luck that their teacher commanded the task of cleaning the room to her today.

 

“I was about to treat you some food today but seeing you guys have plans, I’ll just do it next time” Minzy and Chaerin were looking at the two curiously; there is something different from their aura.

 

They noticed that as soon as Dara saw Hanbin she was all smiles that it seems like here tiredness from the cleaning was nothing. And for Hanbin it was quite obvious that his reason of going to their school was Dara.

 

“So you are saying that you’re about to take Dara for a date to day but since we are here you can’t?” Chaerin butted in the conversation.

 

“Yeah….” Hanbin unknowingly replied which made Chaerin grin and nod at Minzy. Confirming that there is something fishy going on. 

 

“Mian oppa but we are going to YG today” Dara said remembering that she’ll visit Bigbang knowing that they are still on tantrum mode after the shocking news she gave them yesterday. She was kind of sad since she thought that her oppas are fine with it already but this morning it was only Seungri and Taeyang who talked to her.

 

Top was treating her like a stranger while Daesung won’t stop giving her those tiny, dangerous and frightening glare; obviously telling her that the two of them hated the idea of her dating in such a young age. But duh… she’s 17 and it’s not that young to be honest. And as expected from her Jiyong oppa, he didn’t even bother showing himself up in the morning.

 

“I can go with you guys, I’ll just go back and practice there with the team” Hanbin suggested since that’s where he was about to go to anyway.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter