Chapter 13

Oppa Will Take Care of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The elevator doors opened and to Dara’s dismay she saw Hanbin right in front of the elevator. She was planning on avoiding him as she needs time to think. Unfortunately, bad luck was really on her side.

She was expecting Hanbin to ignore her since it looked like he was in a hurry; however, he stayed on the hallway and waited for Dara to come out from the elevator.

Dara’s heart was crushed as she saw how he smiled at her with such sincerity; she doesn’t deserve any of it.

She let out a soft sigh and stepped out of the elevator with her friends.

 

“hey guys, go hangout without me first, I need to talk to him” she told Chaerin and Minzy, the two felt that there was something wrong going on, but they ignored the thought thinking that whatever it was that was going on between their friend and Hanbin is none of their business.

 

Dara looked at Hanbin and surprisingly he did not look confused, it looked like he was expecting her to finally have a talk with him.

 

“Rooftop?” Hanbin asked and Dara just nodded in return.

 

-

 

 

The two of them sat on the on the floor, and for awhile there was only silence. No one dared to utter a word.

 

“Are you sad he’s leaving?”  Hanbin asked breaking the silence. Dara looked at Hanbin for a second and just nodded, scared to say any word.

 

Hanbin suddenly chuckled, trying to sound like he wasn’t hurting.

 

“Then why are you here? You should go and stop him” Dara sharply turned her attention back on Hanbin, surprised on what he said.

 

“What are you trying to say?” She asked

 

Hanbin’s forced smile disappeared. He now looks serious and somehow in disbelief on how Dara is acting towards him right now.

 

“You see, I’m not that dumb and obviously not blind. I know that I can’t blame it all on you since it was my decision too to court you and ask you to be mine when I know myself that you don’t feel the same way as I do. Maybe I was too confident that you’ll fall for me too. But I think that our situation right now is ridiculous. I can’t lie to you anymore; I can’t pretend that everything is okay when it’s not. I can’t pretend that I’m happy when I know that all I’ll get from you is an empty title as your boyfriend”

Hanbin then stood up and looked at Dara who is now near on crying.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry” was all what Dara was able to say.

 

Hanbin faced Dara and opened up his arms, asking her for a hug which Dara immediately did.

 

“Accept it Dara, he’s the one that you like and forcing yourself to like other people is not the solution to it. It’s better to be honest to yourself or else you’ll always end up in this kind of situation. I can’t say that I’m happy that you finally made your decision, because it hurts, I know that this talk leads to our end. But if this is what we both need to stop fooling ourselves then so be it. Please end this and fight for him. It’s not only me that deserves the truth from you, he does too, and he’ll never get that if you’ll keep on believing that I’m the guy for you”

 

Hanbin let’s go of Dara from their embrace and once again forced out a smile “Go and find him, all these monologue of mine will go to waste if you’ll just let him leave”

 

Dara stared at Hanbin and once again mouthed the words “I’m sorry”. She hates herself for being the person that she is; she is no angel as what others thought. She hates herself for hurting the two guys she believed that is important in her life. She does not deserve any of them, she knows that.

 

But Hanbin is right, her Top oppa is right and Mino is also right… the person she loves deserves the truth no matter how undeserving she is of his love.

 

 

 

 

 

=======================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara texted her friends that she can’t hang out with them anymore since she needs to go home. They asked her why, but all she replied was that her oppas was asking her to go back now since it’s getting pretty late. When in fact, she has no idea where her bigbang oppas are.

She grabbed her phone and texted Jiyong while walking really fast out of the YG building.

 

Oppa where are you?

 

A few minutes had passed but she hasn’t received a reply from him. She figured that he was mad at her and was trying to avoid her as much as possible but she’s determined, she had made so many mistakes and she can’t fail this time.

 

Please we need to talk

 

She messaged him again but still he hasn’t replied. When she’s already inside their apartment building, Dara decided to dial his number. Even though she was too scared to hear his voice right now, she insisted in calling Jiyong to stop him from leaving.

 

Unfortunately his phone was turned off already. She felt defeated; thinking that he’s probably on his flight already.

 

When she arrived at the door of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter